Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same couch that this dog is sitting on is the same couch I think I remember seeing in a pic I seen Jesse Grund sitting on with a dog. But his my space picture has now been changed.

I just read through the Kio thread...visited all the links...and I know what's in the discovery documents.

I really, really, REALLY hope that no one bothered Yuri over this.

There's nothing there. To bother a detective in the middle of the night over this....please tell me that no one did that. (And for Tricia's sake, that no one emailed a link to that thread and associated Websleuths with it.)

Casey has lied so much that nobody believes her. But her story about the Zanny never changes so she really may be telling the truth...:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

What kind of logic is it that if a liar sticks to a lie, then it must be the truth?:waitasec:

Her story didn't change for one reason -- she was not able to come up with another lie that isn't every bit as utterly and completely debunkable as the Zanny lie. Simple and straightforward explanation, but I'm betting it's the right one, too.

I did see that other thread you mentioned. IMO, the conclusions were based on mistaken (or, in some instances, perhaps even purposefully misleading) associations. I hope no one woke that poor detective in the middle of the night with that stuff. Glad the mods locked it.

I just read through the Kio thread...visited all the links...and I know what's in the discovery documents.

There's nothing there. To bother a detective in the middle of the night over this....please tell me that no one did that. (And for Tricia's sake, that no one emailed a link to that thread and associated Websleuths with it.)

What do you mean there is nothing there though? This is a link that makes Zaneida Gonzelez a real human being. This girl is withholding information. I left the thread a little after I found Kiomaries myspace, I don't know what happened yet after that, but it seemed pretty solid. I'm really sad I had to log off a little after i posted kio's myspace, I really wanted to investigate more, I'm REALLY sad that the thread is closed this morning after I log on right when I wake up at 5am to add to the conversation, since I'm a noob and just a lurker and don't get to add much. Rant over. Sorry. lol

What do you mean there is nothing there though? This is a link that makes Zaneida Gonzelez a real human being. This girl is withholding information. I left the thread a little after I found Kiomaries myspace, I don't know what happened yet after that, but it seemed pretty solid.

Ok...let's look at the logic in that thread. I'll be the first to agree that Kio's statement to LE indicated that she was either a little dingy. But...the "revelations" tonight based on myspace...come on.

Do you own a dog?

When did you first go to the gynecologist? Were you a virgin?

Have a photo of a silver car?

OMG...Squeeeee! Then YOU could be a suspect!!!

The leaps of logic in that thread would make an Olympic pole vaulter green with envy.

And I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope that Yuri Melich was not awaken over that.

Please lay out anything from that thread that is substantial enough that a detective should be phoned in the middle of the night.

What kind of logic is it that if a liar sticks to a lie, then it must be the truth?:waitasec:

Her story didn't change for one reason -- she was not able to come up with another lie that isn't every bit as utterly and completely debunkable as the Zanny lie. Simple and straightforward explanation, but I'm betting it's the right one, too.

I did see that other thread you mentioned. IMO, the conclusions were based on mistaken (or, in some instances, perhaps even purposefully misleading) associations. I hope no one woke that poor detective in the middle of the night with that stuff. Glad the mods locked it.

Ditto that.

What do you mean there is nothing there though? This is a link that makes Zaneida Gonzelez a real human being. This girl is withholding information. I left the thread a little after I found Kiomaries myspace, I don't know what happened yet after that, but it seemed pretty solid. I'm really sad I had to log off a little after i posted kio's myspace, I really wanted to investigate more, I'm REALLY sad that the thread is closed this morning after I log on right when I wake up at 5am to add to the conversation, since I'm a noob and just a lurker and don't get to add much. Rant over. Sorry. lol

I agree with you, It makes her a real person. But I also think there may be a connection to.

Ok...let's look at the logic in that thread. I'll be the first to agree that Kio's statement to LE indicated that she was either a little dingy. But...the "revelations" tonight based on myspace...come on.

Do you own a dog?

When did you first go to the gynecologist? Were you a virgin?

Have a photo of a silver car?

OMG...Squeeeee! Then YOU could be a suspect!!!

The leaps of logic in that thread would make an Olympic pole vaulter green with envy.

Please lay out anything from that thread that is substantial enough that a detective should be phoned in the middle of the night.

I didn't say to phone him in the middle of the night. It wouldn't be a bad idea for someone involved in this case to take a look and see what they think.

I have to go right now. Ill be back to talk about this more. But there are just wayy too many similarities to Zaneida that can't be over looked not even the facts that you stated, I didn't even read that stuff.

TaTa for now!

Early on WS found several ZG myspace pages, including the one on the Kio thread......also the ZG that had her office broke into in early June. (LE has interviewed both these ZG's & found them not to be involved).

ITA....that Kio's interview is a little strange, but then so were several others, LE seems NOT to ask very many 'direct' questions @ times....& simply lets the person ramble on about things.

ITA......let Yuri sleep.

I agree with you, It makes her a real person. But I also think there may be a connection to.

Yep, (that) ZG is a real person......as she was questioned by LE & went on local news for an interview.......'bout a month ago now.

I think it might be a tactic of habitual liars to use bits and pieces of real life here and there to construct their lies...makes it a lot easier to remember the details correctly when they have to repeat the lie later. Casey used the place she really did work at one time, the name of a real former coworker, the job description of yet someone else, etc. Why wouldn't she use the easy-to-remember details of things and people familiar to her to form some of the specifics of the ZG lie, too?

I didn't say to phone him in the middle of the night. It wouldn't be a bad idea for someone involved in this case to take a look and see what they think.

I have to go right now. Ill be back to talk about this more. But there are just wayy too many similarities to Zaneida that can't be over looked not even the facts that you stated, I didn't even read that stuff.

TaTa for now!

Details. Post some details.

We've known about that Zenaida myspace for several days. So what?

What I saw in that thread looked more like mass hysteria than any revelation that could help this case. But I've got an open mind...so...

Looking forward to reading the details whenever you come back.

snipped

yeah I had a look through and I'd have to agree here

I think it might be a tactic of habitual liars to use bits and pieces of real life here and there to construct their lies...makes it a lot easier to remember the details correctly when they have to repeat the lie later. Casey used the place she really did work at one time, the name of a real former coworker, etc. Why not the ZG fairytale, too...probably bits and pieces of a lot of people she knows wound up in that particular lie.

I've always thought Casey might have 'researched' the ZG name online.....
some WS'er did & found most lived (suprise !!) in the SAME states where Casey first told everyone to look, NC, NY, FL.....etc.

(wish we could see Casey's computer history)

Goodness, I am glad I'm not the only one who thought it over-reacting when people were wanting to call Yuri.

Not Sure where to place this comment...

Back to this Dante guy that lives at Sawgrass. His myspace is www.myspace.com/wtfts
I found him on an online car racing forum, he drives a pimped out camero. Here's some comments he made on another forum...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9378026

6/03/08
Quit my job today!!!
Well its official. I quit Don Reid Ford today. My last day isnt until the 17th but I already feel so much better. Im going to Muscle Cars and Handlebars over on Orange and Landstreet.

and then on this date

7/13/08

Ok guys I have some rather bad news. I am no longer going to be working at Muscle Cars. I will be moving and once I figure out where I am going I will let you know and if we can do something there then I will make sure to. Sorry to dissapoint but things just arent working out over there... If anyone has any questions please call me at 321 *advertiser censored* XXXX. Thanks

Dante

He's MOVING, but doesn't know yet where he is going! I bet you he's one of the same characters LP & LE are trailing that where in town and now are not in town...

Funny that he never got back to LE after they left him a note on his door. Wonder if there is a connection about the date he is now leaving his new job????

Not getting the connection here.

If Zenaida = Kiomarie, why has Casey been calling her "Zanny" to her friends and family all this time? Why not just call her "Kio"?

If Zenaida = Kiomarie, why wouldn't Casey bring LE to Kio's apartment instead of to an empty one?

I think Kio just wanted to help, as I'm sure everyone wants to help find that child. But that doesn't make her suspect. If she was guilty of anything, I highly doubt that she would call LE to make a statement. Guilty people stay as far away from LE as they can get.

IMO, Zenaida DOES NOT EXIST except as a figment of Casey's imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member