Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this will be unwelcome, but it's 7 am and I'm only one my first cup of coffee..

I've read the Kio locked thread. There are alot of coincidences sure. Maybe this is TMI, but when i was 20...I was VERY VERY much like Casey was. I didn't lose my child, but everything else...yeah. I "get" her. I know the mindset, and i know how she thinks.

My lies were elaborate. Even now, i still think a few steps ahead. I know the value of laying a foundation way ahead of time to make my future lies believable.I would make a comment or do something specific MONTHS ahead of time if I saw an opportunity..just in case.

Anybody possibly imagine she made up this 22 year old Kio's myspace and put in enough similarities to throw suspicion that way when all this finally went down?

She has this non existent person, myspace and all! and when she needs a fall guy, look! see the coincidences? Sure it's not the same name, that would be too easily seen through, there always has to be a mystery with pathologicals...makes it more believable.

Just my opinion, but I've done it. Makes sense Casey might too.

*fyi, no I'm not this insane anymore. I'm medicated now thank you :D*

I think that was very brave of you to post! Thank You

My opinion about Kiomarie: it is way easier to lie when you have a reference point. For Casey, Zenaida's made-up personal info may very well be Kio's because it was the easiest way to create a personal history - from an existing person.

Get what I'm saying? Zanny the Nanny does not exist. But when asked about Zanny/Zenaida's personal info by LE, Casey very well could have given them Kio's personal info.

Casey then didn't have to make anything up, she didn't have to try to remember her lie. As long as she remembered that Zenaida's info was Kio's she could easily remember what color car Zenaida was supposed to have, for example.

Poor Kio is an innocent bystander, IMO.

sure, why not?

It's stated that they WERE friends, but had lost contact, and Kio had only spoken to her sporadically, and then sort of out of the blue re:the money.

To put myself in Casey's head again- I'd be much more likely to pin guilt on someone i KNOW, but don't have to face everyday. I know enough about them to give convincing evidence, and if the girl (kio) is a bit unstable to begin with (her erratic behavior [IMO] in her affadavit), so much the better.

Casey isn't dumb. far from it. But she plays it off well. She knows so many people want this resolved, that if they get nothing from her, eventually SOMEONE will start looking elsewhere. (mind you I feel this is what she thinks, not necessarily what will happen).

Does anyone recall why Kiomarie went to law enforcement or was she called in?
I keep thinking a few things over....why lead them to spots to find the body? Why go to them on your own (if she did this) and risk implicating yourself if your not already? Or is that a form of an alibi?

The neighbors with the shovel told her to call the detective. IIRC

I'm sure this will be unwelcome, but it's 7 am and I'm only one my first cup of coffee..

I've read the Kio locked thread. There are alot of coincidences sure. Maybe this is TMI, but when i was 20...I was VERY VERY much like Casey was. I didn't lose my child, but everything else...yeah. I "get" her. I know the mindset, and i know how she thinks.

My lies were elaborate. Even now, i still think a few steps ahead. I know the value of laying a foundation way ahead of time to make my future lies believable.I would make a comment or do something specific MONTHS ahead of time if I saw an opportunity..just in case.

Anybody possibly imagine she made up this 22 year old Kio's myspace and put in enough similarities to throw suspicion that way when all this finally went down?

She has this non existent person, myspace and all! and when she needs a fall guy, look! see the coincidences? Sure it's not the same name, that would be too easily seen through, there always has to be a mystery with pathologicals...makes it more believable.

Just my opinion, but I've done it. Makes sense Casey might too.

*fyi, no I'm not this insane anymore. I'm medicated now thank you :D*

I get what you are saying, I used to be that way as well prior to treatment. It took a lot for you to post this and I want you to know that I have mad respect for you doing so!

However, Kio is real.

lol can you imagine all the sex talk on that computer between Casey and George having an online affair?

eta. wait that doesnt sound right.. i dont mean casey and george were having an affair.

I am surprised the hard drive would still function! And I'm talking about the computer, of course!

I think the defense might be very eager to get every bit of forensic discovery asap so they can see just how much of an uphill climb they're gonna have in that regard. I wonder if she has lied constantly to her own team, too...I'm guessing probably so!

I am surprised the hard drive would still function! And I'm talking about the computer, of course!

I think the defense might be very eager to get every bit of forensic discovery asap so they can see just how much of an uphill climb they're gonna have in that regard. I wonder if she has lied constantly to her own team, too...I'm guessing probably so!

ohh I'm willing to bet on it.

My opinion about Kiomarie: it is way easier to lie when you have a reference point. For Casey, Zenaida's made-up personal info may very well be Kio's because it was the easiest way to create a personal history - from an existing person.

Get what I'm saying? Zanny the Nanny does not exist. But when asked about Zanny/Zenaida's personal info by LE, Casey very well could have given them Kio's personal info.

Casey then didn't have to make anything up, she didn't have to try to remember her lie. As long as she remembered that Zenaida's info was Kio's she could easily remember what color car Zenaida was supposed to have, for example.

Poor Kio is an innocent bystander, IMO.

That's exactly what I was saying earlier, Eliza -- sure makes it easier to keep up with the specifics of the lies, I imagine. I feel so sorry for those she drags into the fray and causes to be unfairly scrutinized.

Mornin' all,
I can't believe I'm back here again but I can't wait for more info.
I really think there is something to the Kio Zenaida connection. Related to one another at the very least.

Turn the hose on um George.

Garden_hose.gif

The only problem I see is that Casey had not seen Kio for a while. She seems to be an out of sight, out of mind type girl. She had no idea that Kio could be her next cash fix.
While I believe that Casey told Kio that Cindy hates Hispanics, I am not sure that Cindy hates or even dislikes Hispanics. And it seems that Georges affair was with an online gambling site.

Details. Post some details.

We've known about that Zenaida myspace for several days. So what?

What I saw in that thread looked more like mass hysteria than any revelation that could help this case. But I've got an open mind...so...

Looking forward to reading the details whenever you come back.

There are just too many coincidences that Kiomarie has to be related to this case in some weird way. Either Casey based her lies on this girl or something else, but this is to smack dab in your face to not be related.

First of all, I thought I read somewhere that kio's phone number was disconnected when police tried contacting her, don't hold my word on that, but isn't that weird that Kiomarie's number gets disconnected all the time just like Zanieda.

Also why is it that when you search her name, you get an address that is the same as the Anthony's unless they are involved in something together more than Kiomarie is letting on.

She works at Universal Studios, Just like Zanieda supposedly did.

She has an address that is like 2 minutes from Sawgrass apartments, Jeez I didn't know Orlando was such a small place.

It's also weird that Kio has a hyphenated cultural name just like Ms. Fernandez-Gonzalez. It's also creepy the resemblence between Kio and the ZG that we have been looking at.

Kio has puppies... Casey is always mentioning Caylee with a puppy.

The ties to North Carolina and Puerto Rico, Just like.. oh you know..

This chick also offered to adopt Caylee at the age of 19. I love babies and all, but I'm 19 and I am not offering to adopt babies from my friends who are pregnant.

What "new" evidence is Joe Jordan going to talk about?

Shef, my guess would be the the new info in the discovery documents we've been talking about.

How did y'all fare with the torrential rain? We had water come into our laundry room somewhere at floor level last night. Can't figure out exactly where or how, but there was a lot of it. After we got it sopped up, I stayed up all night to try to catch it if it started again (didn't...whew!) Now that hubby is up and can check around the foundation, I'm off for a nap.

Have a good day, all! :blowkiss:

There is nobody that took Cayley, all a ruse by Casey to throw people off the track, and it seems to have worked for some.

Casey murdered Cayley, pure and simple, all we are waiting for is forensics.

There is nobody that took Cayley, all a ruse by Casey to throw people off the track, and it seems to have worked for some.

Correct, but I am also wondering how you got the lead detective, Yuri M to make that funny face for your avatar.

Speaking of forensics, I thought they had put the nought nought spy, secret squirrel hurry on them. It is approaching 1.5 months. Wassupwifdat?

QUESTION: I am still wondering, however, about where the calls were made from by Casey when she was frantically making those flurry of calls way back when to her mother and father. DO WE KNOW WHERE THESE CALLS CAME FROM? HAS ANYTHING EVER BEEN SAID?? Why aren't we hearing anything about this (or maybe we did, and I missed it).

I do totally agree with this, after a night of sleep. I think Kio was just her template for ZFG.

However, I can't agree with "innocent bystander". There are some weird things in her statements to LE regarding the phone call from "Casey W" and I stick by that something hinky is up there that LE should be doublechecking.

I didn't realize the thread would spin so out of control. When I saw WC's first post saying stop till mods read, I thought she meant stop posting so that is what I did, and went to bed.

I do not believe in any way that we "cracked the case" - no. I do hope though that maybe this will be another wedge for LE to use now or later during a trial to show ZFG doesn't exist as Casey has portrayed her.

I wish it was more, becuase that might mean Caylee is still alive, and I'd give anything to find that out when this all over, that she is alive and safe. But I don't think it's anything more than wishful thinking, at this point :(

I wish I had the time to do what you all do here - I am totally blown away by your skills! While lurking last night, I read the Kio thread while it was in progress .... While there are lots of co-inky-dinks connections between Kio, Zanny and Casey, and while I agree with the overwhelming opinions about Casey's state of mind/personality, I think we need to remember to KISS theory.

I just can't believe that there would be such a wildly weaved web of mystery around this case ... then again, I guess crazier things have happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag