Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it means anything, but Kio made a big point that when Casey A. called her it was from a number different from the one she had programmed into her phone. That is why police wanted phone record to see where call came from.

LE can get those records to verify that info! There is a LOT we don't know.

My opinion about Kiomarie: it is way easier to lie when you have a reference point. For Casey, Zenaida's made-up personal info may very well be Kio's because it was the easiest way to create a personal history - from an existing person.

Get what I'm saying? Zanny the Nanny does not exist. But when asked about Zanny/Zenaida's personal info by LE, Casey very well could have given them Kio's personal info.

Casey then didn't have to make anything up, she didn't have to try to remember her lie. As long as she remembered that Zenaida's info was Kio's she could easily remember what color car Zenaida was supposed to have, for example.

Poor Kio is an innocent bystander, IMO.

Playing catch up.....

Oh I can see Casey doing that...Make up a name (Casey opted for one with Hispanic origin) and pick a friend's background (Hispanic origin friend's background makes lie easier to remember) and apply to made up name.

Also Kio said she saw Casey at Walmart a couple of months ago. Could be why Casey picked Kio's bio.

The darn dogs hitting on the trunk. How does that fit in?

QUESTION: I am still wondering, however, about where the calls were made from by Casey when she was frantically making those flurry of calls way back when to her mother and father. DO WE KNOW WHERE THESE CALLS CAME FROM? HAS ANYTHING EVER BEEN SAID?? Why aren't we hearing anything about this (or maybe we did, and I missed it).

I think the 'flurry' of calls that a *source* leaked was just sending a message that calls were being tracked/traced.........in case anyone wanted to 'step-up' & talk........

Any other phone records might be held until further charges are filed/or trial.

Hello to everyone! I am new here but have been lurking for quite some time. I have read most, not all, of the documents and most, not all of the threads here. My opinion is that KC killed Caylee and I came to that conclusion as soon as I heard that she had not reported the baby missing for 31 days. There is absolutely no reason under the sun that can explain this lapse in judgment other than that she, KC, was trying to postpone the moment that someone would finally realize that Caylee was gone.

The Anthonys know. If they didn't know in June, they knew on July 15 when they retrieved the car from the impound. George drove the Pontiac home from the lot and he had plenty of time to have that smell imprinted in his brain. Cindy screamed about the smell to the 911 operator. The tow yard owner knew right away. Cadaver dogs, plural, hit on the trunk, the playhouse and the sandbox.

When there is evidence of a dead body, (dogs), in the trunk of a woman whose toddler is missing for 31 days, it is not a leap of faith to conclude that the child is dead. Of course, we can all spin some wild tales to try to explain away the circumstantial and direct evidence of guilt, but doubt only has to be "reasonable" and there are no reasonable explanations other than that the mother killed the child and disposed of her body.

When, how, why, where would be nice to know, but we know the 'what' and the 'who' as far as the child's homocide. I am not convinced that she disposed of the baby on her own because she always leaves her mess for someone else to take care of, but it is possible.

If KC doesn't tell LE where the body is, they may never find Caylee.

I wish I could believe in the kidnappers, but the smell in the trunk won't let me.

Yes, sadly I belive in essence it comes down to all this as you say, DotsEyes, and welcome!

I wish I could believe in the kidnappers, but the smell in the trunk won't let me.
Maybe is was somebody elese in that trunk?:confused:
I know they found strands of Caylee's hair but , my 3 year old lost all her hiar when she was 2 and her hair was everywhere. When I had long hair last year and was pregnant for my son my hair was everywhere also.
So her hair could have been there just attached to something eles and stuck to the carpeting in the trunk.

This has probably been covered before. I was thinking about the last bogus phone call that Casey reported from Zanny. Was it on the big day, 7-15-08?? Casey stated that it was a privaye number and when she tried to call back the number was disconnected. How did she call back a private number? She has some mysterious phone powers.

Im wondering why Kio's boyfriend wouldnt allow police to access his phone records --- Nothing to hide you hand them over, right?

This has probably been covered before. I was thinking about the last bogus phone call that Casey reported from Zanny. Was it on the big day, 7-15-08?? Casey stated that it was a private number and when she tried to call back the number was disconnected. How did she call back a private number? She has some mysterious phone powers.

LOL :crazy:

LE can get those records to verify that info! There is a LOT we don't know.

Patty is right, and they are being extremely deliberate in how we get any of it, and how they are conducting this investigation, imo.

I really am beginning to get the feeling this is as bad as we think it is and more. I went from wanting to know everything to maybe not so much..anyone else?

Im wondering why Kio's boyfriend wouldnt allow police to access his phone records --- Nothing to hide you hand them over, right?

Yeah agreed - why are some of these people being less than cooperative

Patty is right, and they are being extremely deliberate in how we get any of it, and how they are conducting this investigation, imo.

I really am beginning to get the feeling this is as bad as we think it is and more. I went from wanting to know everything to maybe not so much..anyone else?

exact same feeeling :nerves:

Just wondering if anyone knows of another case of a missing child where the POI/parent exhibits the same behaviour as Casey? ie.. Never appearing on tv pleading for the return of the child, total lack of emotion...etc...! Wanted to read some info on similar cases. TIA

Personally I dont think she talked to the "other Casey" and how did she know the call came from a payphone? I thought at first she said it came from a "number she didnt know" when did it become a payphone?

I wonder if LE has requested the phone records yet? Anyone think its odd that this girl has puppies?

And --- If she wasnt sure "WHICH" Casey she talked to - shouldnt she have been a little more sure before she agreed to borrow this person money? Or went and told her grandparents that it was CA?

Ok...let's look at the logic in that thread. I'll be the first to agree that Kio's statement to LE indicated that she was either a little dingy. But...the "revelations" tonight based on myspace...come on.

Do you own a dog?

When did you first go to the gynecologist? Were you a virgin?

Have a photo of a silver car?

OMG...Squeeeee! Then YOU could be a suspect!!!

The leaps of logic in that thread would make an Olympic pole vaulter green with envy.

And I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope that Yuri Melich was not awaken over that.

Please lay out anything from that thread that is substantial enough that a detective should be phoned in the middle of the night.

Trust me, the minute that was seen, more than a few of us raised a 'flurry of calls' to the Mods last night.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1 morning everyone....just wanted to let everyone know today is Trenton Duckett's two year anniversary of vanishing....

I know. I got up all weepy this morning. DH and College Son hugged me and told me I need to walk away from these kids. They don't understand...I can't.

Please light a candle for Trenton http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=TD2

Please light a candle for Caylee
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=cayle

Yeah agreed - why are some of these people being less than cooperative

But by being so helpful at first mabey she thought that would look good , and then lay blame on her boyfriend about the phone records and they (would)accepted it.

I think the 'flurry' of calls that a *source* leaked was just sending a message that calls were being tracked/traced.........in case anyone wanted to 'step-up' & talk........

Any other phone records might be held until further charges are filed/or trial.

I agree 100%!

Just wondering if anyone knows of another case of a missing child where the POI/parent exhibits the same behaviour as Casey? ie.. Never appearing on tv pleading for the return of the child, total lack of emotion...etc...! Wanted to read some info on similar cases. TIA

Melinda Duckett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members