Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the choice of words by the investigators interesting when they're talking to Casey @ Universal. They keep using the word "bury".

Personally I dont think she talked to the "other Casey" and how did she know the call came from a payphone? I thought at first she said it came from a "number she didnt know" when did it become a payphone?

I wonder if LE has requested the phone records yet? Anyone think its odd that this girl has puppies?

And --- If she wasnt sure "WHICH" Casey she talked to - shouldnt she have been a little more sure before she agreed to borrow this person money? Or went and told her grandparents that it was CA?

I'm convinced Kio definitely made all this up for some reason
Where are these people coming from lying to LE have no idea

But by being so helpful at first mabey she thought that would look good , and then lay blame on her boyfriend about the phone records and they (would)accepted it.

hmmm true ND -she's an odd one- that came out clearly in the interview

I still say Casey's other phone was a different number and account. Casey said in the report that she got the other phone for work.... That pretty much sums that up. She started spinning more lies from there.

There is no way I could remember off hand what names or numbers were stored on SIM card compared to phone book in my phone. Casey knew that. I'm guessing she had some numbers on her blackjack that mysteriously disappeared that weren't on her SIM card on purpose. The only reason I can think of that she was switching the SIM card out was to transfer some numbers to the new account instead of manually entering them into the blackjack.

honestly, I am thinking that even if they find a body, Casey will still be saying "I knew that horrible ZG would hurt her but you didn't listen." I don't think she'll ever admit to murder.
I so agree with you on this! I think she is deeply disturbed and it has been going on for many years. I hope I posted this right. I am new to posting but have been lurking. Hi everyone!!!!!!!

Just wondering if anyone knows of another case of a missing child where the POI/parent exhibits the same behaviour as Casey? ie.. Never appearing on tv pleading for the return of the child, total lack of emotion...etc...! Wanted to read some info on similar cases. TIA

Logan Tucker case, in Oklahoma. Mother was eventually convicted, although his body was never found.

I really am beginning to get the feeling this is as bad as we think it is and more. I went from wanting to know everything to maybe not so much..anyone else?

From the very first day that I heard Caylee was missing and Casey didn't report this to ANYONE, I felt in my heart Caylee was no longer with us! :( It's just a matter of finding sweet, precious Caylee and bringing her back.

She also claimed that she left either the phone or the SIM on her "desk at work"

I posted this on another thread.

"The Kiomarie thread is locked for now so I just wanted to let ya'll know that I got an email back from Det. Yuri Melich.

I wanted to post part of it, and add that I totally agree with what he said. Everyone on here has done a wonderful job and should pat your selves on the back. Kudos to all.

Here is the message;

Got it. Kiomarie. Got another email overnight about this. Probably from a forum member.

As a note, I’ve been following several threads on your site. I’m quite impressed with it. I especially like the thread with Tony Padilla. Keep up the good work!"

I'm convinced Kio definitely made all this up for some reason
Where are these people coming from lying to LE have no idea

Because for some reason or another, her friend CA was using her description for ZG the alleged babysitter/kidnapper. She needs to cover her arse somehow.

There are just too many coincidences that Kiomarie has to be related to this case in some weird way. Either Casey based her lies on this girl or something else, but this is to smack dab in your face to not be related.

First of all, I thought I read somewhere that kio's phone number was disconnected when police tried contacting her, don't hold my word on that, but isn't that weird that Kiomarie's number gets disconnected all the time just like Zanieda.

Also why is it that when you search her name, you get an address that is the same as the Anthony's unless they are involved in something together more than Kiomarie is letting on.

She works at Universal Studios, Just like Zanieda supposedly did.

She has an address that is like 2 minutes from Sawgrass apartments, Jeez I didn't know Orlando was such a small place.

It's also weird that Kio has a hyphenated cultural name just like Ms. Fernandez-Gonzalez. It's also creepy the resemblence between Kio and the ZG that we have been looking at.

Kio has puppies... Casey is always mentioning Caylee with a puppy.

The ties to North Carolina and Puerto Rico, Just like.. oh you know..

This chick also offered to adopt Caylee at the age of 19. I love babies and all, but I'm 19 and I am not offering to adopt babies from my friends who are pregnant.

hmmm true ND -she's an odd one- that came out clearly in the interview

She is I am just reading that part of the docs. again. I read them the first time at 3am so my brain was about to fizzle ou tat the time.lol

Just wondering if anyone knows of another case of a missing child where the POI/parent exhibits the same behaviour as Casey? ie.. Never appearing on tv pleading for the return of the child, total lack of emotion...etc...! Wanted to read some info on similar cases. TIA

Scott Peterson

I think it might be a tactic of habitual liars to use bits and pieces of real life here and there to construct their lies...makes it a lot easier to remember the details correctly when they have to repeat the lie later. Casey used the place she really did work at one time, the name of a real former coworker, the job description of yet someone else, etc. Why wouldn't she use the easy-to-remember details of things and people familiar to her to form some of the specifics of the ZG lie, too?
I completely agree with you. Think about the whole slew of fake e-mails. This girl seems to go to great lengths to build stories and characters. That is what I gathered from the thread: just another elaborate lie that we all get sucked into.

To paraphrase the disclaimer from the books I read for fun, <Casey's testimony> is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used ficticiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

It's extremely hard for people like Scott Peterson and Casey Anthony to look concerned -- because they already know the outcome. In Scott's case, he killed his wife, and in this case -- something happened to Caylee on her watch, and it's hard for her to sit around and seem "concerned" -- when she knows she isn't coming back.

The only thing she is probably concerned about is how Cindy is going to act.

Because in reality this is what this is all about. A daughter who took the child away from her grandmother out of spite -- it's really the only thing that Casey could hang over Cindy's head. When something happened to Caylee under her care, Casey was probably like, "Damn . . . mom was right."

That is the last thing Casey wants to admit.

The thing is....nothing that I read in those documents states that they have a body, or that they found Caylee's dna in the trunk that indicates that she decomposed in there, and nothing says that they are only focusing on finding a dead body.

So...anything is possible, and nothing is impossible.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members