Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed the puppies thing. I am lost. Can someone please explain or direct me to why the puppies mean anything?

In Kio's statement document #3, pages 50 -75, Kio mentions puppies. Then during a interview my media as Cindy was walking from somewhere, a reporter asked a question of Cindy and Cindy mentioned Caylee talking about puppies.

The problem was Cindy didn't elaborate on anything regarding the puppies.

I must have missed the puppies thing. I am lost. Can someone please explain or direct me to why the puppies mean anything?

Cindy was asked by a reporter if Caylee ever talked about Zenaida,Zanny. Cindy said she talked about her puppy, BUT Cindy did not actually say that Caylee talked about Zenaida's puppy. It was "her" puppy and I wasn't clear if Cindy meant a lady's puppy or seeing some other puppy. Cindy said that lots of love and happiness to see Caylee at the end of the day was what was going on instead of asking about a babysitter basically.

Yes, I did as well, I am referring to an ominous feeling as to the how and where and the in between, I think it is truly horrific

I don't know if we will ever know, but I am keeping positive that we will find out the "how, where and the in-between."

has LE done any searches aside from the water training exercise?

liltigress,

yeppers that's odd, huh? The calls started at 3:00 that afternoon and by 7pm-ish she was at TonE's (according to her statement.)

She didn't call TonE in that "flurry of calls" did she? It was mom, dad, Lee, JG and? anyone else? you recall?

Ohh.. Also something else really rattled my cage in that report.

Amy talking about how Casey would bring Caylee to their parties and how Caylee would sleep right through them. Ummmmmmmm! Why is that? Amy seemed quite impressed that Caylee could sleep through those parties, IMO.

on the flurry of phone calls...
I think in the recent 400pg release Casey pretty much gives the timeline. The date is wrong, but the days and memory or the day prior is correct.

The police ask Casey "The last time you saw her was June 9th?"
Casey answers "a Monday."

Casey goes on to describe the day before as a Sunday and she thought her mom had taken Caylee to her parent's house in Mt. Dora yada yada.

With this Casey has the days counted down correctly, the days prior to and day of correct. (Sun fathers day...Monday last day she sees Caylee)

She also earlier tells detectives " And after about 7o'clock when I still hadn't heard anything. I was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic, And I went to a neautral place. I didn't really want to come home, I wasn't sure what I'd say about not knowing where Caylee was"

*snip*
Now, what we're learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o'clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey's phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get ahold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.
Now, the activity ceases for about two hours at about 4:00 o'clock, and then continues several other phone calls to the mother, the father and a couple of other individuals between about 6:00 and about 7:30. There are no other calls until the next day. That would be the 17th.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

I think Casey pretty much tells the exact times with her statements.
Great work Passin! If in fact those calls had been to Zanny or to people who might know where Zanny was, that might have bolstered her lie. As it is, those calls mean only one thing to me: she lied. Let's be reasonable. Your daughter is missing, you think someone took her, you call your mom and dad and can't reach them, then when you need a place to go, you don't go HOME where they would be if it was so critical you talk with them?

liltigress,

yeppers that's odd, huh? The calls started at 3:00 that afternoon and by 7pm-ish she was at TonE's (according to her statement.)

She didn't call TonE in that "flurry of calls" did she? It was mom, dad, Lee, JG and? anyone else? you recall?

Casey calls 6/16 - Monday

Dad cell 3:03pm
Mom work 4:10
Mom Cell 4:11
Mom Cell 4:13
Mom Work 4:14
Tony 4:19
Jesse 4:21
Mom Cell 4:24
Mom Home 6:32
Voicemail 6:33
Mom Home 7:06
Amy 7:20

Ohh.. Also something else really rattled my cage in that report.

Amy talking about how Casey would bring Caylee to their parties and how Caylee would sleep right through them. Ummmmmmmm! Why is that? Amy seemed quite impressed that Caylee could sleep through those parties, IMO.

Yet, Amy also mentioned how Caylee woke up...looked her right in the eye and then dropped back off to sleep. I found that really odd.

I also had the same feeling. When she was talking about the call she received from Caylee on July 15th and Caylee was happy and talking about the book and shoes, made me think of the video at the nusring home with Caylee reading the book.

The only problem is Casey said that phone call lasted a "moment" or "minute" based on Casey conversation during the 911 call and with her brother Lee.

Remember BH Padilla saying there is always some truth in a lie? Well, when Casey spoke to LE about "Caylee talking about the book and all" during this July 15th phone call. Casey took a piece of the part of the video with Caylee reading the book and all and used this as part of her phone conversation with Caylee. Truth in the statement about the book etc., but a total lie about the phone conversation with Caylee. IMO

also, LE interviewed Kio some 5 weeks ago, & prolly checked her out, as they have much better resources than we do.

That's the kind of thinking that will never get anything done, you can't just skip over something just because you think someone who looked before you searched every nook in cranny. The Anthony's aren't searching every nook in cranny like they said, someone has to. What's the point of sleuthing if everything is already known about a person? It's impossible to know everything, even if you are LE.

The only problem is Casey said that phone call lasted a "moment" or "minute" based on Casey conversation during the 911 call and with her brother Lee.

Remember BH Padilla saying there is always some truth in a lie? Well, when Casey spoke to LE about "Caylee talking about the book and all" during this July 15th phone call. Casey took a piece of the part of the video with Caylee reading the book and all and used this as part of her phone conversation with Caylee. Truth in the statement about the book etc., but a total lie about the phone conversation with Caylee. IMO
I can't speak for Rozey, but that's what I meant and I thought that's what she meant.

Im wondering why Kio's boyfriend wouldnt allow police to access his phone records --- Nothing to hide you hand them over, right?

I could think of a few reasons. Nothing to do with this case, either.

Reading these docs line by line is consuming. lol

But I find it interesting that at the beginning of the interrogation at Universal, she says that ZG babysat Jeff's kids at his house but she also drops Caylee off at ZGs. Just so many ridiculous statements.

Now I know I'll never catch up, after vacation, then taking two days to read the 400 page report. So...just my impressions, off the top of my head things.

I liked the part where CA's long time friend said her attorney called him and asked if he could count on him to be a character witness for CA. He said no and JB hung up on him.

I liked the part where the LE admitted he smoked pot and partied while in college, and I liked his use of 'cat', forget the word he used meaning getting high. Was he trying to show he was 'hip'? it failed I thought.

I noticed in the 2nd document pg 293-Incident Report-Cindy Anthony is marked as race-black, and hair-black? Did I read that wrong? I looked at it 4 times but was already glassy eyed.

I noticed that CA visited a tattoo shop then a piercing shop, between the hours of 2-4 on 7/15... little did she know what was in store later that day.

I wish I could keep up but I can't. So I don't respond to other posters because my response would end up being 200 posts later. But I wanted you all to know I read them all, and love hearing your views.

I agree, she was really talking about her last convo with Caylee that happened on June 15th/16th. A good liar always stays close to the truth.

Yet, Amy also mentioned how Caylee woke up...looked her right in the eye and then dropped back off to sleep. I found that really odd.

Well, we're hearing that Casey smoked weed and drank. Her friend Ryan seemed to think she was into more than just that. It wouldn't surprise me at all now that Casey could have been drugging Caylee.

Xanny the Nanny is having such a loud ring to it, now more than ever.

Casey's friends aren't oblivious to drugs, I'm positive, but I don't figure they would implicate themselves in illegal drug use.

i posted this on another thread.

"the kiomarie thread is locked for now so i just wanted to let ya'll know that i got an email back from det. Yuri melich.

I wanted to post part of it, and add that i totally agree with what he said. Everyone on here has done a wonderful job and should pat your selves on the back. Kudos to all.

Here is the message;

got it. Kiomarie. Got another email overnight about this. Probably from a forum member.

as a note, i’ve been following several threads on your site. I’m quite impressed with it. I especially like the thread with tony padilla. Keep up the good work!"

awesome!

That's the kind of thinking that will never get anything done, you can't just skip over something just because you think someone who looked before you searched every nook in cranny. The Anthony's aren't searching every nook in cranny like they said, someone has to. What's the point of sleuthing if everything is already known about a person? It's impossible to know everything, even if you are LE.
I do agree with you that we are all about sleuthing and searching. While I did not see the Kio/Zanny connection the same way last night, I don't discount the effort to review it (and even pass it on to LE). I think the best way to learn new information is to be involved in the info. I know as a long-time lurker, I would read posts and do my own little investigation, come up with a conclusion, then laugh at myself because I saw it posted here already when I returned.

IMO, keep searching, keep digging, keep talking. Somewhere out there is a little girl who really needs that!

ETA: I don't think TxDot was in any way trying to stifle that; I tend to agree with her statement that in this case, LE was probably already "on it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag