Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there had to be a reason for CA to not trust LE, it was because she was "chatting" with half of them. I didn't say the media is up on the breaking news, in fact more than the majority of the time it seems the MEDIA gets there news from WS.

Right, I agree with that..the post I quoted came across like you were saying nothing was being done. Sorry if I misunderstood. :)

Right, but did you think 3 days ago that one of their own would have been fired for "chatting" with CA? That just proves they know more than they are saying. BTW, the LE that was fired..it was done about 5 days ago. At least that's what the news reported. Look how long it took to come out in public? Interesting that not even media is up on the "breaking news" all the time.

He wasn't fired for "chatting"....He was fired for LYING to fellow LE twice about his sexual relationship with Casey.

Hi everyone! O.K..... I've been trying to sift through all the documents that were released as well as trying to keep myself up to speed on whats being discussed hear so if this has been talked about then I apologize. So far I havent seen any statement given by JP Chatt. Am I just overlooking it or is there not one in there? If not I think this is kind of odd.

There isn't one there but that doesn't mean there isn't one being held back by LE.

Hi everyone! O.K..... I've been trying to sift through all the documents that were released as well as trying to keep myself up to speed on whats being discussed hear so if this has been talked about then I apologize. So far I havent seen any statement given by JP Chatt. Am I just overlooking it or is there not one in there? If not I think this is kind of odd.

You're not missing anything. Only thing I can think of is that there are some things that weren't released. There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the first set that basically says, "this is all that is considered public at this time". My impression was there are some things that "aren't considered public", and may be vital to further charges. IMHO

He wasn't fired for "chatting"....He was fired for LYING to fellow LE twice about his sexual relationship with Casey.

Oopsie. I'm going on 3 hours of sleep last night. That's right. Had he not lied he probably would have kept his job.

last night I was looking at my three year old thinking - if some how she went missing I would be so out of my mind, I gave her and my 5 year old huge hugs and said a prayer for little Caylee.

I hope they thow the book at her.

Even though there is the "Sunshine Law", LE has the right to hold certain things back based on their investigation. Remember no jailhouse video phone calls between Casey and her family were ever released to the public. And we all know how "hungry" the media was for these phone calls.

Interesting, isn't it?

Based on the property evidence report, it is not clear whether the items they took where actually in the car (except for the pants Cindy washed).

The backpack, doll and toothbrush may have come from Tony's house OR they could just be a second backpack, doll and toothbrush Caylee had at the house.

They did take various papers with binder too!
Good observation Patty! I will go take another look! It may have been the one George described her leaving with if it had Dora's monkey on it. I guess we don't know since it was described as a Dora backpack. Thanks.

Yup, it was Cindy that mentioned puppies during a media interview as she was walking. IIRC, she didn't elaborate on asking Caylee whose puppies etc.

IIRC a reporter asked Cindy if Caylee ever talked about Zanny and she said she talks about her puppies.

If was just plain fired for lying about knowing Casey!

He was asked twice by LE about his relationship with Casey and he denied it twice. The LE found out about the "chatting" via CA's computer, and he stated he did not know her. so he lied to LE twice that is why he was fired. not b/c of his "chatting" but for his lying and denying it.

Even though there is the "Sunshine Law", LE has the right to hold certain things back based on their investigation. Remember no jailhouse video phone calls between Casey and her family were ever released to the public. And we all know how "hungry" the media was for these phone calls.

is this a case by case thing? I mean the jailhouse calls between Nick Hogan and his family were released to the public, or maybe leaked, I can't recall.

last night I was looking at my three year old thinking - if some how she went missing I would be so out of my mind.

There are "trillions" of us who would go crazy if our child was lost. Casey is just not connected to herself and it clearly not connected to her daughter. Out of sight, out of mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns