Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the kind of thinking that will never get anything done, you can't just skip over something just because you think someone who looked before you searched every nook in cranny. The Anthony's aren't searching every nook in cranny like they said, someone has to. What's the point of sleuthing if everything is already known about a person? It's impossible to know everything, even if you are LE.

Right, but did you think 3 days ago that one of their own would have been fired for lying about being "with" CA? That just proves they know more than they are saying. BTW, the LE that was fired..it was done about 5 days ago. At least that's what the news reported. Look how long it took to come out in public? Interesting that not even media is up on the "breaking news" all the time.

Has anyone noticed in the docs, that only a blue plastic crate,a doll, a bpack,plastic hangers,and a knife are inventoried? And of course the trash bag. But...where is the purse gm mentioned? The resume? The keys? The notes on the car Casey told LE she left on it? What I really wonder is why would Cindy wash the pants from the car and the knife, but not wash the backpack and doll???? They would smell same as car, as the pants. Just some wonderings here.

"All you had to do was answer them instead of ignoring their posts and maybe they wouldn't have"

I feel like that's my fault, I really thought WindChime meant STOP POSTING while they (mods) read, so that is what I did! I honestly didn't understand I needed to answer anything. :(

I noticed in the 2nd document pg 293-Incident Report-Cindy Anthony is marked as race-black, and hair-black? Did I read that wrong? I looked at it 4 times but was already glassy eyed.

I saw several times this Cindy Anthony was named with our Cindy Anthony's address. I thought at first it was a typo but it kept repeating. Who knows what LE is onto there.

That's the kind of thinking that will never get anything done, you can't just skip over something just because you think someone who looked before you searched every nook in cranny. The Anthony's aren't searching every nook in cranny like they said, someone has to. What's the point of sleuthing if everything is already known about a person? It's impossible to know everything, even if you are LE.

Investigate...maybe there is *something* to Kio, I simply doubt it because she contacted LE on her own.....something criminals don't usually do.

So far as ZG is concerned, I thought the mods said 'hands offs' & don't even use her full name anymore.....simply ZG...

Yet, Amy also mentioned how Caylee woke up...looked her right in the eye and then dropped back off to sleep. I found that really odd.

maybe, but also kids do that sometimes, my nephew did that and in the morning was sure I was mistaken as he couldn't remember

Yet, Amy also mentioned how Caylee woke up...looked her right in the eye and then dropped back off to sleep. I found that really odd.

Ye, that caught my eye..."Zani" the Nanny?
And how Caylee was more comfortable with men.

Ohh.. Also something else really rattled my cage in that report.

Amy talking about how Casey would bring Caylee to their parties and how Caylee would sleep right through them. Ummmmmmmm! Why is that? Amy seemed quite impressed that Caylee could sleep through those parties, IMO.
I wonder about this as well..
Except, my 11 year old has always been able to sleep through anything, vacuuming, storming, loud talking, tv...anything!
His older brother however is different because when the child sleeps everyone had to be quiet..shhh..don't wake the baby kind of thing..
Makes me wonder how she was raised..was it loud in the house? I would only try to assume with it just being the GP and Casey, that the baby was used to quiet in that house.

:confused:

Let me get this right, Casey claims ZG is originally from NY but has family in Miami and she went to UF? Does this make sense? UF? She is a nanny with a education from UF? UF is a very good very expensive school and now she babysits for free? Does this make sense.

Let me get this right, Casey claims ZG is originally from NY but has family in Miami and she went to UF? Does this make sense? UF? She is a nanny with a education from UF? UF is a very good very expensive school and now she babysits for free? Does this make sense.
ABSOLUTELY!! (If you're Casey) ;)

I suppose Casey would give the 9am - 1 pm statement to police, because that's what her life is working around? TonE's schedule?

If we are to believe George about the 16th, Casey and Caylee left around 12:00ish? That tightens Casey down even further, if true.

I think the call Casey said she got from Caylee (July 15th) would have been just about the time Casey was at the Tatt shop, no?

On the phone interview, Casey tells Lee she got a short call from Caylee around noon, on the day that mom called the police.

Casey picked Amy up at the airport at 2:30pm, Cindy called Amy at the mall at 5pm. I think Casey was making an appt with the tatt folk around noon, wasn't she?

Thank you liltigress for the phone timeline, much appreciated! :)

I also wanted to tell PattyG thank you for all the work you've done helping us out, it's fantastic!

Right, but did you think 3 days ago that one of their own would have been fired for "chatting" with CA? That just proves they know more than they are saying. BTW, the LE that was fired..it was done about 5 days ago. At least that's what the news reported. Look how long it took to come out in public? Interesting that not even media is up on the "breaking news" all the time.

Well there had to be a reason for CA to not trust LE, it was because she was "chatting" with half of them. I didn't say the media is up on the breaking news, in fact more than the majority of the time it seems the MEDIA gets there news from WS.

Has anyone noticed in the docs, that only a blue plastic crate,a doll, a bpack,plastic hangers,and a knife are inventoried? And of course the trash bag. But...where is the purse gm mentioned? The resume? The keys? The notes on the car Casey told LE she left on it? What I really wonder is why would Cindy wash the pants from the car and the knife, but not wash the backpack and doll???? They would smell same as car, as the pants. Just some wonderings here.

Based on the property evidence report, it is not clear whether the items they took where actually in the car (except for the pants Cindy washed).

The backpack, doll and toothbrush may have come from Tony's house OR they could just be a second backpack, doll and toothbrush Caylee had at the house.

They did take various papers with binder too!

Casey took a piece of the part of the video with Caylee reading the book and all and used this as part of her phone conversation with Caylee. Truth in the statement about the book etc., but a total lie about the phone conversation with Caylee. IMO

Exactly. This fits her MO -- she always sprinkles her lies with a bit 'o truth. That is what makes her so hard to pin down. She's good at what she does.

Yes, I did. I think she pulled a few more things out, but the only 2 things she washed were the knife and the pants and it looks like she didn't tell them about the pants at that time.

Casey calls 6/16 - Monday

Dad cell 3:03pm
Mom work 4:10
Mom Cell 4:11
Mom Cell 4:13
Mom Work 4:14
Tony 4:19
Jesse 4:21
Mom Cell 4:24
Mom Home 6:32
Voicemail 6:33
Mom Home 7:06
Amy 7:20

Didnt someone named "Kyle" get a call as well?Who is this Kyle???

Hi everyone! O.K..... I've been trying to sift through all the documents that were released as well as trying to keep myself up to speed on whats being discussed hear so if this has been talked about then I apologize. So far I havent seen any statement given by JP Chatt. Am I just overlooking it or is there not one in there? If not I think this is kind of odd.

No! Not to me or you, but in Princess Casey's world it does.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members