Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another poster says that George and Cindy had two bankruptcies, has this been proven as fact? I've not seen that anywhere.
I also thought the car lot in Ohio was his father's and they had a disagreement.

part 3 of the docs had details from Ryan who has known the family for quite some time and he talked about their $ situation in terms of Casey's relationship with George and IIRC the car lot came up there also.

The court documents for the bail setting included more specifics from George and Cindy, etc. about finances, but I'm not sure if all that posters here found was all even out in court.

But someone else may remember more specifically!

I did have a chance to read the post in question.. Right when I was getting to the good stuff.. Not sure if I can mentin it here.. I am a newbie and dont know all the rules, but if you missed it was a lot of info.

Another poster says that George and Cindy had two bankruptcies, has this been proven as fact? I've not seen that anywhere.
I also thought the car lot in Ohio was his father's and they had a disagreement.

part 3 of the docs had details from Ryan who has known the family for quite some time and he talked about their $ situation in terms of Casey's relationship with George and IIRC the car lot came up there also.

The court documents for the bail setting included more specifics from George and Cindy, etc. about finances, but I'm not sure if all that posters here found was all even out in court.

But someone else may remember more specifically!

Windchime and chicoliving, I just PM'd you to explain my feelings from that thread.
My feelings are very strong and I don't mean to cause any undue stress.

My hugest prayer is that Caylee is alive and well.
Oh, it is!

This story just breaks my heart. I would never ever put my own wants above my children. My kids come first. I go out and work everyday and sacafice lack of sleep and lack of alot of things to provide for my kids. How can any mother let her child go missing and not have a care in the world rather she is found or not, and lie after lie. :confused:

I know what you mean. I couldnt keep my mouth shut if it were one of my kids.

Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD
I just re-read Casey's interview with LE. I just do get it. Why didn't they just cut to the chase and say, "LOOK THERE IS NO NANNY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO JOB!!!" We're sitting in you imaginary office talking about an imaginary nanny. Where the hell is your kid?? They were way to nice. I would have been relentless

I AGREE. I posted something similiar yesterday. Although I think the interrogation was better than I originally thought, I thought they let her get away with too much crap and they needed to ask her more forthright questions like 'who hires a nanny and never sees their home and goes into it'.. etc. But you know what? I don't think it mattered. Casey was basically refusing to answer them or tell them anything. All she said was yeah yeah yeah. yeah I'm a liar and I am not telling you anything except that this invisinanny took my kid. so far she is getting away with it!

Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD
I just re-read Casey's interview with LE. I just do get it. Why didn't they just cut to the chase and say, "LOOK THERE IS NO NANNY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO JOB!!!" We're sitting in you imaginary office talking about an imaginary nanny. Where the hell is your kid?? They were way to nice. I would have been relentless

Sorry - This was in response to RR004, who responded to me...

Oh good. I'm glad to know you felt it too. Sometimes I think there's a very dark wind in my mind and I should just blow my nose or something...
The server is acting up...sorry for taking so long to respond back. I have been watching this case since the beginning, but was away on vacation for a week. For the most part I was away from the case and it gave me a different perspective. This is one detached if you ask me. Do I think she may have had some sort of psychotic break? I had that very thought a long way back. There is something very "off" about this girl. I believe there is something going on in her life that we are not aware of. Something very dark. Do I think she is a sociopath...without a doubt.

The server is acting up...sorry for taking so long to respond back. I have been watching this case since the beginning, but was away on vacation for a week. For the most part I was away from the case and it gave me a different perspective. This is one detached if you ask me. Do I think she may have had some sort of psychotic break? I had that very thought a long way back. There is something very "off" about this girl. I believe there is something going on in her life that we are not aware of. Something very dark. Do I think she is a sociopath...without a doubt.
Oh Hi RR0004 -

Yes, me too with the server problems.

What do you mean by "detached "? (not familiar with the lingo)

I was curious - I didn't really know - if someone can be a sociopath, yet also legitimately mentally ill.

I am also wondering if Casey could have been diagnosed by psych in jail and is now on meds, and that's just something we wouldn't know about until much, much later in this process?

Thanks for your reply. Fingers crossed that this one will post...

I did have a chance to read the post in question.. Right when I was getting to the good stuff.. Not sure if I can mentin it here.. I am a newbie and dont know all the rules, but if you missed it was a lot of info.
The info was interesting...I went and read...the mods wanted someone to answer and no one did. There are also rules that need to be followed about myspace accounts. Don't be a sorry newbie...everything will be fine.

Is anyone else missing pages 328-332? Can anyone tell me if they were duplicates? If they were duplicates, I may have lost them myself...I am officially going nutty here. I am so buying a white board tomorrow.

I think it's wonderful that Tim Miller and TES are coming to search for Caylee, and it's awesome that Beth Holloway is going to accompany him. I think it's possible that Beth can talk to Cindy and George on a level that they can relate to.

But, I wonder how Casey is going to react to a search team actively searching wooded areas and bodies of water in Orlando in a effort to find Caylee? TES is there to find Caylee, and Casey doesn't want her found. I know that if Caylee's remains are found, it still won't elicit a confession from Casey. She'll claim she had nothing to do with the death of her daughter and blame someone else.

I wonder if Casey will come up with a new lie in regards to why TES can't search in Orlando for Caylee?

Oh Hi RR0004 -

Yes, me too with the server problems.

What do you mean by "detached "? (not familiar with the lingo)

I was curious - I didn't really know - if someone can be a sociopath, yet also legitimately mentally ill.

I am also wondering if Casey could have been diagnosed by psych in jail and is now on meds, and that's just something we wouldn't know about until much, much later in this process?

Thanks for your reply. Fingers crossed that this one will post...
Well...p.o.s is not a nice term (and I do apologize) so I won't explain that! But, and I'm no expert mind you, sociopathy is not a mental illness. It's a personality disorder.

I think it's wonderful that Tim Miller and TES are coming to search for Caylee, and it's awesome that Beth Holloway is going to accompany him. I think it's possible that Beth can talk to Cindy and George on a level that they can relate to.

But, I wonder how Casey is going to react to a search team actively searching wooded areas and bodies of water in Orlando in a effort to find Caylee? TES is there to find Caylee, and Casey doesn't want her found. I know that if Caylee's remains are found, it still won't elicit a confession from Casey. She'll claim she had nothing to do with the death of her daughter and blame someone else.

I wonder if Casey will come up with a new lie in regards to why TES can't search in Orlando for Caylee?
She'll probably say she believes Caylee was taken out of state. I wonder if the whole family will meet with Tim. That would be interesting.

Is anyone else missing pages 328-332? Can anyone tell me if they were duplicates? If they were duplicates, I may have lost them myself...I am officially going nutty here. I am so buying a white board tomorrow.

Is that handwritten page numbers? From Which set of docs (I'm guessing 3 if so?)

Because Caylee is in NY, NC or PR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member