Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you hand-write something is like that "direct-link" from hand to the brain. You can pull out of her statement some truths.

So you see, there are truths in her handwritten statement all within the lies!

Yeah, I do see what you are saying, now. I still respectfully disagree, though, as there were also a lot of flat out lies in her statement. :blowkiss:
Lanie

No, no, no! It had to be the squirrel that later became roadkill!

Wait! The rescue call was to retrieve the wounded squirrel that fell from a tree whilst eating pizza, fatally injured itself, and it later expired in the trunk of a car which was missing, creating an odiferous byproduct which could or could not be a stale pizza.

I feel so much better now.

My opinion, FWIW. I'm new to WS. Joined for the sole purpose of following details on Caylee. I don't know why now, why this case. I just know I needed more info than the repeat news stories were providing. And I found it here, along with a lot of very bright people who can give good input into possible legal strategy, the way things work with LE procedures, prior experience from similar situations, etc.

I don't think this case is going to be solved here. There are some very interesting points being brought up, very good observations. But it's all speculation. The 400 pages we were given the privilege of reviewing over the past few days have been in LE's possession for weeks. And they are just the tip of the iceberg.

These were where it started. By now, they've reviewed cell phone records, text messages, webpages, made follow up contact, asked additional questions, and followed multiple leads that we may never even know about. It it still an active investigation, branched in many different directions, and has probably now narrowed down one specific path.

Those docs left me curious about the rest of the story, everything else that has been uncovered. These are seasoned detectives we're talking about. YM said in CA's interview at Universal something about 30+ years of experience in that room?

This case is not being worked by Barney Fife and Sheriff Andy. Chances are, whatever we've thought of, LE has already been there/done that. It's nearly impossible to piece together a puzzle when half of it is missing, as it is here.

One person knows for sure where Caylee is. And she's useless, because her version of reality is self-serving with one foot planted in fantasy and the other in fiction.

I have no doubt that LE is getting close to the truth, if they're not there already. And I think when we hear it in a courtroom, it will be more heartbreaking and horrific than anything we could conceive.

A truly great post. :clap:

STOVEH was over 2 years ago, note the 06 date :)

the verbal/dist all appear during Casey's pregnancy with Caylee, maybe when they found out? (I thought it was reported she was 7 months or something before they found out though?).

Note also that George was filing for divorce from sometime in 2005 and cancelled in late 2007.

Except that's just when a lot of dogs die in cars... the days where it doesn't seem too hot so people feel "safe" leaving them for a few minutes while they shop. IIRC, the 400 page docs show that Casey did sometimes leave Caylee in the car and various other places sleeping so Caylee's in the car. Casey gets "motormouthing," is gone two hours instead of 10-20 minutes and comes back to find a dead Caylee.

yes this is true, a terrible accident that happens tragically all too often

Read up. It wasn't that at all. That's how rumors get started.

I forgot what it was now though. Think I'm going to have to post the legend next to my computer so I don't have to keep searching backwards. LOL.

CM
Caught mooching?

OCSO just posted a "Calls for Service" listing on their website:

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/08.27.08_calls4scv.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Summary of all the times they've been to G & C's home. Can someone post a screen shot of it here? They've been there an average of once a year in the past few years. Verbal, domestic, rescue calls. Would be good to find out details on the whys and whos of those prior calls.

Let's see if this works....crossing fingers...

LEcallsatHopespring.jpg

Except that's just when a lot of dogs die in cars... the days where it doesn't seem too hot so people feel "safe" leaving them for a few minutes while they shop. IIRC, the 400 page docs show that Casey did sometimes leave Caylee in the car and various other places sleeping so Caylee's in the car. Casey gets "motormouthing," is gone two hours instead of 10-20 minutes and comes back to find a dead Caylee.

if she drown (which the pool shows no signs off, filters have been checked, water checked) or overheated in a car in 20 minutes there wouldn't likely be a prosecution for that.... happens all the time. A nurse left her 3 year old in the truck and went to work, he was asleep and she forgot him, he tried to get out of the truck as it got hotter and hotter (they estimate 130 degrees), no charges. Drownings happen in Fl all the time. Those two scenarios just don't ring true to me.

15th Time lyrics
(Browne/Glenister)

Biting it off again
Stabbing my feeding hand
Stepping off every train
to meet the same thing
Hosing the fire grate
Drinking the water baby
I've been a fool it seems
All these years
Making the old mistakes
Praying my day won't break
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday

Close to the open flames
I burn my tired wings
Drawn to the light it seems
In all these things
Leaving the one night standing
Finding the lost and lonely
Flies in my soup again
Is this my only face
Letting my bird escape
Everyone lies,everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Someday everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everything dies someday

So for the 15th time
Parked on a double line
This happens every time
I change my mind
Making the old mistake
Praying my day won't break
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Everyone lies
Everything dies
Everyone dies someday

http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/picture_house/15th_time-lyrics-227683.html

This could be very interesting. It took that other guy to death row (or LWOP) who shot himself 4 times after he killed his wife.

"I used to love her but I had to kill her". This will be key evidence in this case when we go to trial. Somebody save this!

CM-criminal mischief
RESCUE-rescue, medical only
VERBAL-verbal disturbance
DIST-general disturbance
STOVEH-stolen vehicle
BURGR-
KIDNAP-
GENIV-general invest.
PARK-parking violation

I do not believe that whatever happened to Caylee was an accident anymore. I believe it was premeditated.

She was in the way of her lifestyle and didn't want her anymore. In fact, she never did.

Wait! The rescue call was to retrieve the wounded squirrel that fell from a tree whilst eating pizza, fatally injured itself, and it later expired in the trunk of a car which was missing, creating an odiferous byproduct which could or could not be a stale pizza.

I feel so much better now.

:bow:

Read up. It wasn't that at all. That's how rumors get started.

I forgot what it was now though. Think I'm going to have to post the legend next to my computer so I don't have to keep searching backwards. LOL.
I am a page behind! I saw that it meant Criminal Mishchief:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member