Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOVEH is stolen vehicle

so they were called there on 6/24 for burgurlary. (Is that the credit cards? Or greatgrandpa's checks?)

6/26 for stolen vehicle. Didn't the amscott people testify that they checked to see if it was stolen and said it wasn't so they called the tow company?

what is :
CM
DIST
GENINV
PARK

any ideas?

Agreed, "only" 7 calls in four years. But didn't they move down there not that many years ago? What'd they do, start calling 911 from the moving van?

Really, in perspective: I've got a 7 year old disabled child on life support equipment at times. I've got a hubby who sees a cardiologist. I've got a lot of kids. And my last DH died in my driveway.

And I've only called 911 three times in the past 10 years.
I'm with you! This is excessive for the "normal" family. I think this is just a real dysfunctional group of people.

Yeah. I was trying to find any lyrics to match but I haven't. May not be significant who knows. With Casey, you are right, who knows what to make of all the lies!!!
15th Time lyrics
(Browne/Glenister)

Biting it off again
Stabbing my feeding hand
Stepping off every train
to meet the same thing
Hosing the fire grate
Drinking the water baby
I've been a fool it seems
All these years
Making the old mistakes
Praying my day won't break
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday

Close to the open flames
I burn my tired wings
Drawn to the light it seems
In all these things
Leaving the one night standing
Finding the lost and lonely
Flies in my soup again
Is this my only face
Letting my bird escape
Everyone lies,everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Someday everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everything dies someday

So for the 15th time
Parked on a double line
This happens every time
I change my mind
Making the old mistake
Praying my day won't break
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Everyone lies
Everything dies
Everyone dies someday

http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/picture_house/15th_time-lyrics-227683.html

It could be a fruedian slp; remember Casey saying that she was going to Jacksonville to "bond' with Caylee. That might be where she dumped her body.
But I think whatever happened to her happened in Orlando obviously (backyard)

How far is Jax from Orlando? How long would it take? How much GAS would she need to steal from her Fathers shed? Who does she know there? That she could feign a visit too?

I think she got Jax from the fact that Clint went there. All of Casey's lies have some speck of truth to them.

I thought I replied to your post. It was evident that once Rob took down the TAG on the vehicle that an Incident Report would have been done as well as the BAND going after LP because it did appear LP had his arm either in the trailer to attempt to stop them from playing.

Oops, I'm so sorry Patty, perhaps you did and I missed it. Seriously, my eyes are starting to cross from reading all of these threads, plus bouncing back and forth among the document threads, news websites, OCSO website. I need a break in this case, not sure how much longer I can keep this up LOL

I just can't think she drowned or died from the heat in the car with the temperature being so low and the rain and thunderstorms for those days -I know it can still be hot in the car on a cool day or you can swim in the rain but still

The temp was in the 80's from noon until 3 something. (There is a thread with actual links to Orlando weather archives, but it's probably way back on the thread listing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn