Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would she call his parents...

to make it seem like she was calling Jeff....she didn't even have the right number. Obviously looking up phone numbers on the internet or something to establish alibi. That was what I was thinking.

Girlfriend is sneaky stalky and creepy.

WOW; that's ridiculous. DRAAAMA Out of all of the calls only some have reports filed. Is there anyone on here that can decipher what the call types mean>

Verbal ?
GENINV? (General investigation?)
CM ?
STOVEH?
RESCUE (WOW) 2/5/04?
DIST?

Anyone know?

STOVEH is stolen vehicle.
DIST general disturbance

http://www.ocins.com/OCSO911.08.13.08.pdf I used this as a legend

WOW; that's ridiculous. DRAAAMA Out of all of the calls only some have reports filed. Is there anyone on here that can decipher what the call types mean>

Verbal ?
CM ?
STOVEH?
RESCUE (WOW) 2/5/04?
DIST?

Anyone know?

STOVEH is probably stolen vehicle. GENINV might be general invitation? DIST my guess would be disturbance of the peace. My husband is retired LE, I'll go ask him the rest LOL

Or was she left alone in the car and died there in the July heat?

Either way, Casey should have fessed up. But, she's a sociopath and can do no wrong. Her social skills and lack of conscience have a lot to be desired.

I just can't think she drowned or died from the heat in the car with the temperature being so low and the rain and thunderstorms for those days -I know it can still be hot in the car on a cool day or you can swim in the rain but still

Exactly. Why would she call Jeffrey Hopkin's parents on July 16th. We know she had already given this name to Lee and LE, telling them he introduced her to ZG.

As per the REAL Jeffrey, he said he went to high school with her and had not seen her is at least two years and he saw her at a restaurant once and said hello.

We know that on July 16th - she sent out text messages to all her friends notifying them to their utter shock that Caylee was missing.

My guess is that she didn't have Jeff's number and didn't know he did not live with his parents and to make her story credible she looked him up in the yellow pages or maybe had his old number saved somewhere and called their home to make it LOOK like she still had a relationship with him. Or it could have been CINDY or GEORGE calling to ask them NOT to speak to the press.

One thing which jumped out to me was she told this Zanny was Jeffrey's nanny for his child...........HE HAS NO CHILD..........

Agreed, "only" 7 calls in four years. But didn't they move down there not that many years ago? What'd they do, start calling 911 from the moving van?

Really, in perspective: I've got a 7 year old disabled child on life support equipment at times. I've got a hubby who sees a cardiologist. I've got a lot of kids. And my last DH died in my driveway.

And I've only called 911 three times in the past 10 years.

Verbal ?
CM ?
STOVEH?
RESCUE (WOW) 2/5/04?
DIST?

Anyone know?

STOVEH -I believe is stolen vehicle

STOVEH is probably stolen vehicle. GENINV might be general invitation? DIST my guess would be disturbance of the peace. My husband is retired LE, I'll go ask him the rest LOL
Hurry back! I will be interested to hear what he says.

I'm with you, except not sure how death occurred, though I lean more towards deliberate than accident, JMO.
Lanie

Is it deliberate if you knowingly leave your child in a hot car alone with no food or drink so that you can sleep over at your boyfriend's house - or is it an accident?

Casey learned that sleeping over a BF's house with Casey and sharing a bed, all three of them, leads to the relationship ending and this time with this new guy she was going to be the "perfect girlfriend" and she was NOT going to bring caylee into that perfect picture.

I posted that this morning and nobody responded that I saw, I was kind of surprised LOL

I thought I replied to your post. It was evident that once Rob took down the TAG on the vehicle that an Incident Report would have been done as well as the BAND going after LP because it did appear LP had his arm either in the trailer to attempt to stop them from playing.

Verbal = VERBAL DOMESTIC
CM ?
STOVEH? = Stolen Vehicle
RESCUE (WOW) 2/5/04?
DIST? = Disturbance

Anyone know?

See above.

One thing which jumped out to me was she told this Zanny was Jeffrey's nanny for his child...........HE HAS NO CHILD..........

I wonder if there is a fake email address for a Jeffrey on her PC, and if she sent him one of these missing alerts. I know she tried calling his parent's number, but hung up leaving no message.

OCSO just posted a "Calls for Service" listing on their website:

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/08.27.08_calls4scv.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Summary of all the times they've been to G & C's home. Can someone post a screen shot of it here? They've been there an average of once a year in the past few years. Verbal, domestic, rescue calls. Would be good to find out details on the whys and whos of those prior calls.

Does anyone know what STOVEH on 6/26/06 means????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member