Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cops shouldn't lie. Or else we would have anarchy. I know it happens, but it shouldn't. You are sworn to uphold the constitution, or whatever. Cops should be our role models. This guy wasn't, and he deserved to be fired. He should probably be charged with obstruction of justice and he's lucky if he isn't.

I agree.

Can you imagine how easy it would be for a defense attorney to discredit any testimony this Deputy would give in future cases.....

"We know you lied in the Anthony case about your relationship with Casey, so are you positive you saw my client........"

I totally understand why he was fired. jmo

Policemen are your friends. Geez, Louise, what is that all about? What like 12 calls in 4 years.

Something was amiss in that household.

You know the first thing that popped into my head is this:
1. All the fighting that has supposeably been heard from the neighbors
2. People pressing charges for Casey stealing, but GP bailed her out by paying it.

does anyone know what this doc means?

why would she call his parents...

Exactly. Why would she call Jeffrey Hopkin's parents on July 16th. We know she had already given this name to Lee and LE, telling them he introduced her to ZG.

As per the REAL Jeffrey, he said he went to high school with her and had not seen her is at least two years and he saw her at a restaurant once and said hello.

We know that on July 16th - she sent out text messages to all her friends notifying them to their utter shock that Caylee was missing.

My guess is that she didn't have Jeff's number and didn't know he did not live with his parents and to make her story credible she looked him up in the yellow pages or maybe had his old number saved somewhere and called their home to make it LOOK like she still had a relationship with him. Or it could have been CINDY or GEORGE calling to ask them NOT to speak to the press.

OCSO just posted a "Calls for Service" listing on their website:

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/08.27.08_calls4scv.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Summary of all the times they've been to G & C's home. Can someone post a screen shot of it here? They've been there an average of once a year in the past few years. Verbal, domestic, rescue calls. Would be good to find out details on the whys and whos of those prior calls.
Well...this gives us more insight into their happy home, doesn't it? :eek: Very interesting! Thanks for posting!

As intriguing as it sounds, I think IIRC...I found it either to be song lyrics and/or it was a near quote from the Superman 2 movie. Not as cryptic as it seems. Altho since it came from Casey...who knows?!

Yeah. I was trying to find any lyrics to match but I haven't. May not be significant who knows. With Casey, you are right, who knows what to make of all the lies!!!

My theory is simple and concise.

Casey drowned Caylee in the family pool all the way to death or close to it, called all those people frantically for attention, no one answered, Caylee died, Casey dealt with it and has made them pay everyday since.
Or was she left alone in the car and died there in the July heat?

Either way, Casey should have fessed up. But, she's a sociopath and can do no wrong. Her social skills and lack of conscience have a lot to be desired.

Policemen are your friends. Geez, Louise, what is that all about? What like 12 calls in 4 years.

WOW; that's ridiculous. DRAAAMA Out of all of the calls only some have reports filed. Is there anyone on here that can decipher what the call types mean>

Verbal ?
GENINV? (General investigation?)
CM ?
STOVEH?
RESCUE (WOW) 2/5/04?
DIST?

Anyone know?

My theory is simple and concise.

Casey drowned Caylee in the family pool all the way to death or close to it, called all those people frantically for attention, no one answered, Caylee died, Casey dealt with it and has made them pay everyday since.

I'm with you, except not sure how death occurred, though I lean more towards deliberate than accident, JMO.
Lanie

Honestly, until Caylee went missing it was 7 calls in 4 years... but still bad enough.

I think a lot of people are going down on this one. Said it since day one.

Casey being first. Let's see who she drags with her.

You think otb alot. I am curious as to who else you think. Team members now or players to be named later?

My problem, or at least one of them, with this is why would she be having this kind of conversation when Caylee did not go missing until at least after the nursing home visit on June 15th?
Lanie
She was still going off the June 9th date of Caylee being missing. So, in Caseys mind she talked to ZD three days after Caylee went missing. That would be somewhere around the 18th??

WOW; that's ridiculous. DRAAAMA Out of all of the calls only some have reports filed. Is there anyone on here that can decipher what the call types mean>

Verbal ?
CM ?
STOVEH?
RESCUE (WOW) 2/5/04?
DIST?

Anyone know?

Verbal altercation
stolen vehicle
disturbance (domestic disturbance?)

Verbal ?
CM ?
STOVEH?
RESCUE (WOW) 2/5/04?
DIST?

Anyone know?

STOVEH is stolen vehicle

I can't get past the decomp smell in the trunk, BUT, if there is a chance Caylee's alive, I'm open to listen to any possible scenario. Picking up on yours, let's say what if she did turn Caylee over to someone....that someone could have easily drove out of Florida and caught a plane somewhere else, through to Atlanta or another hub, then back to Puerto Rico. LE would have to subpeona every airline in every city of the country for manifests and CCTV footage to find anything. And even then, if a woman was to get on a plane with a 2 year old, that 2 year old doesn't carry an ID, so that woman could say the child's name is "Minnie Mouse" and the airline wouldn't know any different...

I'm not sure if this is the case everywhere or with all airlines, but I recently flew on American Airlines with my 13 yr. old daughter. I had to show a certified copy of her birth certificate at the security checkpoint.

LinkClick.aspx

She's much better lying with the spoken word than in writing, apparant-lee,

When you hand-write something is like that "direct-link" from hand to the brain. You can pull out of her statement some truths.

Caylee's age, and physical appearance, what she wore.

Casey also could have taken Caylee to Sawgrass Apts at one time or another way before Caylee went missing.

Sawgrass in located on Conway Road

Casey knows Jeffrey Hopkins

Casey did work for Universal at ONE point in time

Caylee probably does like Jay Blanchard Park

Casey did go to night clubs and restaurants

Jeff Hopkins does live in Jacksonville

Casey probably did go to malls

Casey did stay at Tony's for 4 weeks

Casey did feel like "home" at Tony's place

Casey did lie and steal money from family and friends.

So you see, there are truths in her handwritten statement all within the lies!

can we search those crime calls with the actual reports? I am on the ocso website and can't seem to find it.
I was not able to find those in the beginning looking at all the names of the players.
I would love to know how to see them if anyone has the info.

I believing that there is a case with the public being built now by LE. I also have a hunch another arrest is imminent. This one for murder.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895