Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Sleuthster:
"The Kiomarie thread is locked for now so I just wanted to let ya'll know that I got an email back from Det. Yuri Melich.

I wanted to post part of it, and add that I totally agree with what he said. Everyone on here has done a wonderful job and should pat your selves on the back. Kudos to all.

Here is the message;

Got it. Kiomarie. Got another email overnight about this. Probably from a forum member.

As a note, I’ve been following several threads on your site. I’m quite impressed with it. I especially like the thread with Tony Padilla. Keep up the good work!"
OK Who has been emailing my Yuri with questions?! We need to let that man concentrate on his work!! Have you seen how had he has been working to find Caylee? (Hands on hips)

Seriously tho...We need to respect that he really doesn't have time for such and certainly no phone calls ever at 2:00 am! Unless we have earthshattering, bombshell news...we should not even be contacting LE at all, imo. WSers learned long ago that if you do not wear out your welcome with LE, they respect what you say when you do go to them with information. If you have a solid tip or lead...there is a number for that.

robotdog, this type of person will never confess. Even when presented with contradictory information in the interviews, Casey kept lying.

Right, I'm following that. The thing that sticks in my head the most is how Casey kept twisting her story, admitting some lies, but kept going back saying...(paraphrasing here) "Absolutely, that is the last time I saw her" when she dropped her off in the stairwell.

ZG visited Sawgrass on the 17? Did they say what time?

Maybe she dropped her OFF of the stairwell.

I'm going to repost this for the day crew , I couldn't get back in last night (server busy )

Looking for feed back on this , there is a connection between the ZG that looked at the sawgrass apartment and Cast Iron tattoos , Cast Iron tattoos and Lake Vaj .
The ZG that looked at the apartment , allot of the discription matches what Casey said . From NY (Bronx) , Mother hispanic , Father black , Lived by a lake . Then another odd thing , if you go to her boyriends page he has Cast Iron tats as his friend .

Cast iron tattoo guy is one of the regulars at lake Vaj and in several photos

ZG http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Watch her second slide show on the left , the BF is getting her name tattooed on his leg. Also in that same slide show is a NEW SUV pictured , this ZG said she wasn't working so how does one afford this ???

Her boyfriend Johnathan http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175545982

Check the 3 rd page of his friends..............none other then Cast Iron tattoos

Crew photohttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=395105380&albumID=142843&imageID=630569

Lake Vaj photo
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=296121432&albumID=654323&imageID=5042879

I find that very odd since there are many many tattoo shops in Orlando area

Feed back PLEASE !!!!

robotdog, this type of person will never confess. Even when presented with contradictory information in the interviews, Casey kept lying.

ohhhhhhhhhhh its coming

seen it before...

i will take bets on this one

The only activity so far that I can recall at the moment is her post to Amy from her facebook. Which, btw, makes soooooooooo much sense now! lol

June 17 Casey's Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

Agreed!

Now this one makes sense, too:

To Troy B on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Now that we know that Casey's plan was for her to buy her parents' house and for Amy to move in, what she means in this post is her parents' house.

And apparently she's not living at the house herself because of DRAMA.

Hmmm... I doubt the drama had anything to do with Amy and had everything to do with her parents. You know, the ones who claim there was no fight, no drama, when Casey left on the 16th of June?

Leonard Padilla's comments last night....

A few points on Leonard Padilla. His comments and opinions and theories on the case, in the grand scheme of things, carry about as much weight as my opinions. Or yours.

LP has no personal first hand knowledge of anything that might be relevant to this case. He is not a witness to anything, does not possess anything that would be construed as admissible evidence and he will not be testifying at Casey's trial. Also, he has about as much chance as finding Caylee as I do.

He does have access to national television and the large audience that watches, for whatever that's worth.

but when that was going on. she was not faced with the DEATH PENALTY

hang on tight -- its a coming :)

Padilla is just jerking the media around, all the evidence pointed to a murder before he bailed out CAsey, that was made clear on NG last night. ALl this was just a big publicity stunt by him.

I don't see it that way. I feel like in part LP loves the limelight, that's a big part of why he came. But, I think at first he really believed he could ride in, guns blazing, and save the day.

Now, he looks like the wind has been taken out of he sails. He looks defeated.

Agreed!

To Troy B on Facebook
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Now that we know that Casey's plan was for her to buy her parents' house and for Amy to move in, what she means in this post is her parents' house.

Hmmm... I doubt the drama had anything to do with Amy and had everything to do with her parents. You know, the ones who claim there was no fight, no drama, when Casey left on the 16th of June?

I may be wrong, but I thought Amy was getting her own place! HELP!

Agreed!

To Troy B on Facebook
miss ya, yo.

Nine days earlier than June 24th would make it ...June 15th.

And did you notice how she didn't say "we" 'haven't even been living at the house'? She never alluded to Caylee at all.

just out of curiosity, why was the other thread locked?

Maybe she dropped her OFF of the stairwell.

I wouldn't put it past her. I drop my 14 year old granddaughter off at my Mom's and I wait until she appears at the window and waves that she is okay and inside. I am amzed at how some young mothers take the safety of their children for granted and I don't hesitate to tell them either.

and does anyone have an extra avatar?...im not good witht his computer stuff..

But George already knew that Caylee was missing.

If the impound lot employee's recollection is accurate, he knew before he got his gas into that sunfire - she heard him tell the impound manager that they'd found their daughter but their granddaughter was missing.

This tells me that phone contact was made with Casey after they were aware that the car was towed, but they didn't know where she was. What did she tell them about Caylee?

It's hard to know for certain without more information, which we don't have.

Casey might've specifically told her parents that Caylee was missing. Or the parents might've suspected very strongly that something was amiss with Caylee, based on Casey continuing to make excuses for Caylee not being with her mom.

I just noticed a connection too...Casey said ZG birthdate is sometime in September. The myspace page for ZG that is linked here says she is a Libra...that would be september.

A few points on Leonard Padilla. His comments and opinions and theories on the case, in the grand scheme of things, carry about as much weight as my opinions. Or yours.

LP has no personal first hand knowledge of anything that might be relevant to this case. He is not a witness to anything, does not possess anything that would be construed as admissible evidence and he will not be testifying at Casey's trial. Also, he has about as much chance as finding Caylee as I do.

He does have access to national television, for whatever that's worth.

Yes - he hasn't spoken to LE, he hasn't spoken to Casey, and to make his life that much worse than ours, he's getting his information filtered through the piehole of Jose Baez.

Did we ever find out if Casey is a licensed driver? If not, maybe they pulled her over and she slept with them to avoid getting the ticket. JUst a catty thought. Sorry.
She has an operator's license, her # is in the 400 pages somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214