Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go and watch Clint's interview again to see what he had to say. I just recall a "ahaha moment" when listening to that interview with Clint that it verified to me that Casey did not sleep at home that night and Caylee was with her grandparents. My brain in on "overloaded". :eek:

To the best of my recollection, he did say she stayed with Tony that night. I remember having an "ahaha moment" about it too. IMO

I may be wrong, but I thought Amy was getting her own place! HELP!
Read Amy's interview in the 3rd .pdf.

Casey was stringing her along, telling her that she was about to take over the mortgage on the Anthony home and Amy could move in there with Casey (and presumably Caylee).

That plan seems to have evaporated when Frodo Tony came into the picture.

just out of curiosity, why was the other thread locked?

There is a post there from MODS as follows:
I'm opening this thread back up. I have been up all night deleting and editing post. This is my last warning regarding this matter there is to be NO personal info, NO personal Photo's nor LAST NAMES. It's fine if you link to a document with that information but we are not allowing it on WS because a innocent person could get hurt and that is not what WS is about. Anyone that violates this rule will be given no further warning they will just try to log onto WS and will find that their posting privileges will be suspended.
Windchime

I just noticed a connection too...Casey said ZG birthdate is sometime in September. The myspace page for ZG that is linked here says she is a Libra...that would be september.

Yup , my hubby is a libra , his b-day is in September

There is a post there from MODS as follows:
I'm opening this thread back up. I have been up all night deleting and editing post. This is my last warning regarding this matter there is to be NO personal info, NO personal Photo's nor LAST NAMES. It's fine if you link to a document with that information but we are not allowing it on WS because a innocent person could get hurt and that is not what WS is about. Anyone that violates this rule will be given no further warning they will just try to log onto WS and will find that their posting privileges will be suspended.
Windchime

I avoided that thread like i would avoid casey.......

both are skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

and you might end up dead

Read Amy's interview in the 3rd .pdf.

Casey was stringing her along, telling her that she was about to take over the mortgage on the Anthony home and Amy could move in there with Casey (and presumably Caylee).

That plan seems to have evaporated when Frodo Tony came into the picture.

Yup, I read that!

Yup , my hubby is a libra , his b-day is in September

im sure that the le is making the connection between ZG, KIO, and CA, after all, they have her computer and they just fired that guy because of evidence they found on the harddrive..its only a matter of time before we can see it all on court tv..

NG's show said last night (I think) that Jesse spent the weekend at the beach with Casey. I don't recall that anywhere .... HELP!
That struck me and I even posted it on the NG thread. It was by one of the reporters -- not the anchor. I think this is just the reporter not having a good command of the facts. I don't ever recall this happening and from what I DO recall is that they spoke about getting together but never did. I think if there was a weekend at the beach with JG there would be a lot more focus on that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm going to repost this for the day crew , I couldn't get back in last night (server busy )

Looking for feed back on this , there is a connection between the ZG that looked at the sawgrass apartment and Cast Iron tattoos , Cast Iron tattoos and Lake Vaj .
The ZG that looked at the apartment , allot of the discription matches what Casey said . From NY (Bronx) , Mother hispanic , Father black , Lived by a lake . Then another odd thing , if you go to her boyriends page he has Cast Iron tats as his friend .

Cast iron tattoo guy is one of the regulars at lake Vaj and in several photos

ZG http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Watch her second slide show on the left , the BF is getting her name tattooed on his leg. Also in that same slide show is a NEW SUV pictured , this ZG said she wasn't working so how does one afford this ???

Her boyfriend Johnathan http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175545982

Check the 3 rd page of his friends..............none other then Cast Iron tattoos

Crew photohttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=395105380&albumID=142843&imageID=630569

Lake Vaj photo
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=296121432&albumID=654323&imageID=5042879

I find that very odd since there are many many tattoo shops in Orlando area

Feed back PLEASE !!!!

It bugs me also if ZG had something to do with Caylee she would admitt it?

I would think that Cindy would have immediately called Casey when it was discovered that the car was in a tow yard. Did Cindy say she did try to contact Casey? Since she talked or texted with her everyday.....

Thank you...I try so hard to keep up...really I do.

What, you mean you haven't memorized that 400 pages yet?:crazy::crazy:

It's hard to ask or answer a question, things move so quickly here that I can be replying to a post and find that 18 pages later, it was already answered. Most are cool with the dupe answers, and I have to say I'm really impressed that I haven't seen the "Asked and Answered...Keep Up" stuff here. mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214