Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it ever pinpointed exactly where Casey was on June 16?

DJ Clint claimed she was at Tony's that morning around 9.
George claimed she was at home till around 1pm.
Casey claimed she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1.

We've already established that none of her calls were to home until later that evening, so I'm assuming from there that she knew no one was home to call.

That day is so confusing for me. There are too many conflicting stories.

Last week I questioned George's claim that Casey and Caylee were home til 12:50 on 6/16 because Casey stated that she dropped Caylee off between 9-1 at Zenaida's. I wondered about that time frame that she gave...9a-1p. I felt there must be a reason for giving that time period. Well, now we know that is when Tony was at school. This is when Casey did anything that her friends didn't know about. I continue to question why George would say he saw her at home that morning til 12:50 and I wonder now where Casey actually was at that time and what was she doing. What would George's motive be for saying she was home with Caylee? When this all started he never mentioned having seen Casey and Caylee that morning. It was Cindy only that gave a statement that she heard Casey/Caylee through the door as she left for work.

:clap::clap:SS, I always look forward to your posts. :clap::clap:

Everyone here is has taught me so much in such a short amout of time and loving that I am not the only one that has become consumed and amazed by this horrible situation.

Thank you to all of the WS's!:blowkiss:
:blushing: Thanks!

I prefer to call it "a passion" instead of being "consumed"! LOL I have been called very passionate a few times on here. Hahahaha~

Hahahahaha~

I was reading up on the Kio thread.

For starters, don't you guys think that since they have Casey's computer that if any of that were a true connection...they would have it already? I can tell you that Yuri isn't stupid (unlike Rookie cop). I have faith in him.

I still say we should NOT be contacting him directly for any reason unless someone can take him straight to Caylee and has their eyes trained on her while calling. Newbies need to understand our connection to LE and how we go about gaining their respect is not to call or email until we conclude it is something that a) they could not have, b) they could not know, c) is determined to be fact.

I have to say I am floored by the people here that think they can tell LE things they don't know.
They are so far ahead of us that it's unbelievable.
I think it is wrong for us to call them PERIOD.
The only exception would be IF someone knows where Caylee's body is.
Because in my mind, Caylee is in heaven.

Last week I questioned George's claim that Casey and Caylee were home til 12:50 on 6/16 because Casey stated that she dropped Caylee off between 9-1 at Zenaida's. I wondered about that time frame that she gave...9a-1p. I felt there must be a reason for giving that time period. Well, now we know that is when Tony was at school. This is when Casey did anything that her friends didn't know about. I continue to question why George would say he saw her at home that morning til 12:50 and I wonder now where Casey actually was at that time and what was she doing. What would George's motive be for saying she was home with Casey? When this all started he never mentioned having seen Casey and Caylee that morning. It was Cindy only that gave a statement that she heard Casey/Caylee through the door as she left for work.

George said he saw "Casey and Caylee" at 12:50 PM ... never said "he saw her at home that morning until 12:50 PM. I am going off his interview with Greta. I could be wrong though!

What I see happening with the KIO thing, and please I am not being rude to anyone, is the ones who so want to bellieve that Caylee is alive, are grasping at anything to make that true. Don't mean to offend, actually I wish I could believe she is alive...but I just can't.

I think its kind of "generic/rude" to put all newbies in a group as to not knowing how to respect LE
You are right. I changed that to "People who are not used to the way we do things here..." Sorry as I do not wish to offend anyone at all. :)

Its ok Seriously ---- Just came off like we're "ALL" calling LE --- and in all honesty I dont think that a newbie on WS is the only one who has called LE with a "idea" on this case...........

it burns me up thinking that Casey is in a comfortable enviorment. Through her back in the slammer....!

In defense of SS, I think it's because for some of us that have been here awhile we have never had to deal with so many people who do "off the wall" things that we are seeing now.
It's not a put down, just sort of exasperation. At least on my part.

Last week I questioned George's claim that Casey and Caylee were home til 12:50 on 6/16 because Casey stated that she dropped Caylee off between 9-1 at Zenaida's. I wondered about that time frame that she gave...9a-1p. I felt there must be a reason for giving that time period. Well, now we know that is when Tony was at school. This is when Casey did anything that her friends didn't know about. I continue to question why George would say he saw her at home that morning til 12:50 and I wonder now where Casey actually was at that time and what was she doing. What would George's motive be for saying she was home with Caylee? When this all started he never mentioned having seen Casey and Caylee that morning. It was Cindy only that gave a statement that she heard Casey/Caylee through the door as she left for work.

Another thought, I don't believe it was ever determined what time Cindy left for work the morning of June 16th!

Yes. George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave at 12:50pm with their backpacks on. I remember this because George said he was watching his favorite NEWS program on the food network. NEWS PROGRAM on the Food Network. So much focus on Cindy because she has been loud and wacky -- but I am focusing more and more on George's actions.

Just showing Casey going in for drug testing and tellling about the latest cop boyfriend being fired for lying about his involvement with casey

Are all home confined prisoners required to do drug testing or is it only done if they had a positive test upon arrest ?

Look, like I said earlier anything is possible and nothing is impossible. LE has not released info that Caylee's DNA was found in the trunk, or anywhere for that matter. We all have opinions and mine is that I hold hope that she is alive. I am one of those everything is black or white type personalities. Without clear cut evidence that she is dead, i am going for the shes alive theory.

As for contacting LE, It was either I or someone who was going to say that we found her or something. What I said was a little more tasteful, like hey take a look at this we may have found some interesting info.
How many times have I posted something about a cold case and I get responses like did you contact LE???

So, how's everyone enjoying their Wednesday? Good I hope. As for me I am geting ready to divour a bag of cheese popcorn. Cheers.

Just for the record....Last night I OFFERED to contact LE since no one seemed to be doing it. I was happy NOT to when someone else came on said they had done it. So I never did go through with it. Just incase anyone thought it was me...it was NOT.

Well curiosity - Im sure at one point you were new too ---

And, like I said - Im sure someone from WS with a "idea" or that comes off as "odd" is probably one of 100's who have been in contact with LE over this case - theres threads and discussions everywhere....make believe myspace/facebooks....whatever

Do I agree that people shouldnt be calling LE with their "crazy ideas" probably - but what if one of the "crazy" ideas actually helps them?

Look, like I said earlier anything is possible and nothing is impossible. LE has not released info that Caylee's DNA was found in the trunk, or anywhere for that matter. We all have opinions and mine is that I hold hope that she is alive. I am one of those everything is black or white type personalities. Without clear cut evidence that she is dead, i am going for the shes alive theory.

As for contacting LE, It was either I or someone who was going to say that we found her or something. What I said was a little more tasteful, like hey take a look at this we may have found some interesting info.
How many times have I posted something about a cold case and I get responses like did you contact LE???

So, how's everyone enjoying their Wednesday? Good I hope. As for me I am geting ready to divour a bag of cheese popcorn. Cheers.

So where is she?

BOND HEARING
I would love to sit down and watch the bond hearing again from start to finish. Anybody have any idea how that can be accomplished? If I were one of these news sites....I would post the whole thing...I think it would attract a lot of people. But then again take up a lot of bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214