Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think I ever said it seemed like anyone was bozo's or didnt know what they were doing. My initial comment was only that I didnt feel it was fair to group all "newbies" as the ones calling LE and not knowing "how WS" runs.....

Simple comment - my honest opinion ---

But I will say that this (IMHO) goes right along with the discussion that went on the other day about the fact that certain people have made it so that others dont even attempt to comment because they've been attacked......Not saying these people are newbies/or regulars......

I think this is a site dedicated to people looking at crimes and being able to discuss these crimes with others interested to try and HELP --- but when people are attacked for being "new" or having a "opinion" it doesnt leave anyone with a warm fuzzy --- JMHO --- Ive seen comments on other threads about how people are being treated over here - and I think thats crappy..................

What I see happening with the KIO thing, and please I am not being rude to anyone, is the ones who so want to bellieve that Caylee is alive, are grasping at anything to make that true. Don't mean to offend, actually I wish I could believe she is alive...but I just can't.

I am not convinced Caylee is dead, however I do not grasp at straws. Not all of the people who think Caylee may be alive participate in threads like that one.

BOND HEARING
I would love to sit down and watch the bond hearing again from start to finish. Anybody have any idea how that can be accomplished? If I were one of these news sites....I would post the whole thing...I think it would attract a lot of people. But then again take up a lot of bandwidth.

Go here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989 and look for post #62. There is a link to the Bond Hearing.

Someone on the last thread was saying they thought the couch that Kio's dog was sitiing on was the same couch that Jesse and his dog were sitting on - it is not. I have Jesse's old myspace pic of him and his dog - no match.

There is another couch I'm interested in though - if anyone comes across a pic of Caylee or Casey on a blue velvety looking couch could you please let me know. I think I've see one before but cannot find it for the life of me.
Nothing urgent -just wanting to doublecheck something - thanks.

I've never contacted LE about anything, but isn't that what the tip lines are for? Isn't that why LE keeps asking for ANYTHING that the public might believe is relevant to be reported to them? I'm not sure I follow those saying that LE shouldn't be contacted...especially when LE is begging for tips from the public...:waitasec:
I was under the impression some folks were calling the detective's directly.
I have no problem with someone calling the tip line.

I've never contacted LE about anything, but isn't that what the tip lines are for? Isn't that why LE keeps asking for ANYTHING that the public might believe is relevant to be reported to them? I'm not sure I follow those saying that LE shouldn't be contacted...especially when LE is begging for tips from the public...:waitasec:

Oh I was tore up and my husband thought I had lost my mind. I was ready to contact them and would have if no one else came foward and said that they had been contacted. Again, I think contacting them was the proper thing. I should not have been as hesitant as I was.

Yes, if we knew that we could better determine when Casey was there because Cindy stated that she heard both of them through the door.

ETA: I am a registered nurse working in home health. Our office opens at 8 am. The nurse in our office who does what Cindy does is there when the office opens. I would think Cindy keeps regular office hours as well.

Is this an 8 - 5 position or is there additional shifts?

I watched a show recently about 'bigfoot' and they had some biologists who conducted an experiment on a dead deer to see how long it took for the elements to get rid of it. Ironically the test was done in Florida. It took 7 days to become nothing but bones! It was insane. And it was only a few days after that the scavengers scattered the bones about. If she is dead and left exposed to the elements then the finding her remains grows slimer by the day.

It's bad that Casey was able to fool everyone for 31 days, tracks could have been covered, and the body disappeared over that time period. However, they can still convict her of murder w/o a body with the right evidence.

Hahahahaha~

I was reading up on the Kio thread.

For starters, don't you guys think that since they have Casey's computer that if any of that were a true connection...they would have it already? I can tell you that Yuri isn't stupid (unlike Rookie cop). I have faith in him.

I still say we should NOT be contacting him directly for any reason unless someone can take him straight to Caylee and has their eyes trained on her while calling. People who are not used to the way we try to do things here need to understand our connection to LE and how we go about gaining their respect is not to call or email until we conclude it is something that a) they could not have, b) they could not know, c) is determined to be fact.

OR, they should have YOU contact YM. ;)

I dont think I ever said it seemed like anyone was bozo's or didnt know what they were doing. My initial comment was only that I didnt feel it was fair to group all "newbies" as the ones calling LE and not knowing "how WS" runs.....

But I will say that this (IMHO) goes right along with the discussion that went on the other day about the fact that certain people have made it so that others dont even attempt to comment because they've been attacked......Not saying these people are newbies/or regulars......

I think this is a site dedicated to people looking at crimes and being able to discuss these crimes with others interested to try and HELP --- but when people are attacked for being "new" or having a "opinion" it doesnt leave anyone with a warm fuzzy --- JMHO --- Ive seen comments on other threads about how people are being treated over here - and I think thats crappy..................
When it comes to this I am with you 100%. I have been attacked on here more regarding this case then any other. It's not fun and it goes beyond just differing with opinions.
I just want to move on now...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiositycat
<<snipped>>They are so far ahead of us that it's unbelievable.

And if no one believes that, just think back to the 400+ pages we just got access to.

I was thinking the same thing. I think if citizens call in a tip -- it should only be if it is something quite significant. And certainly not in the middle of the night -- and email is best. Calling and saying "You should look into whether the Tony mentioned in the jailhouse call could be LE Tony rather than Tony L" -- or anything along those lines is not the kind of tip they're looking for.

Yes, and if TES can find her dead/alive it would be great!!
Tim Miller is one of my all time Heros! If they can...they will bring her home. They are so detailed in their searches and the expertise they throw into it is astounding.

Is this an 8 - 5 position or is there additional shifts?

I work in home health in Texas and all office positions are 8-5 as are most positions in the field. Some employees start earlier to finish earlier.

It's bad that Casey was able to fool everyone for 31 days, tracks could have been covered, and the body disappeared over that time period. However, they can still convict her of murder w/o a body with the right evidence.

They can still get a conviction. It has been done before without a body. If forensics and the entomology tests show murder (and I believe they will) then she can be tried and convicted of murder....even without a body.

Curiosity - like I said the other day *and many agreed* there are a few who have went from being "not nice" sometimes to just plain rude to anyone who doesnt agree with them or that they feel is "below" them .....NOT NICE!

Cant we all just get along!

Helping and pulling things out of the air and going crazy calling people in the middle of the night are different thing though. There are rules here that are clearly stated and if they are followed everything goes fine and everyONE gets along fine.

It's the people who do not follow those rules and guidelines that end up always feeling outed and crying foul.

I<<snipped>> was new and I have been treated worse by some of the new ones on this board then I was treated by some of the old timers

I'm still a newbie to WS. That doen't mean I'm not observant. It seems to me IMHO that it IS mostly newbies who start bickering. I've been treated very nicely by the "old timers" :) here. How else would I know how to snip? And have an avatar?? :blowkiss: to the "oldies".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust