Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're too funny. Didn't someone say he was watching some of these threads? Maybe he saw your WWYMD icon and he's on his way over now. :Bicicleta:
Well, he better not show up on a bicycle if he wants to take me out (unless it is built for two, of course!). LOL

anyone know what's the status of the disposable camera found by the JosephJordan team? or has nothing been released about that yet?

ref:: http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/ look at the picture links of items found.. first one, lists items found.. but I do not have the ability at this time to view the video associated with it.

Alright in the spirit of moving on does anyone know when TES is scheduled to arrive in Orlando?
I hope it's soon because there is another tropical storm coming that could turn into a cat3-5 hurricane.

IIRC, it was stated they will be in Or-LUN-do this afternoon.

My opinion, FWIW. I'm new to WS. Joined for the sole purpose of following details on Caylee. I don't know why now, why this case. I just know I needed more info than the repeat news stories were providing. And I found it here, along with a lot of very bright people who can give good input into possible legal strategy, the way things work with LE procedures, prior experience from similar situations, etc.

I don't think this case is going to be solved here. There are some very interesting points being brought up, very good observations. But it's all speculation. The 400 pages we were given the privilege of reviewing over the past few days have been in LE's possession for weeks. And they are just the tip of the iceberg.

These were where it started. By now, they've reviewed cell phone records, text messages, webpages, made follow up contact, asked additional questions, and followed multiple leads that we may never even know about. It it still an active investigation, branched in many different directions, and has probably now narrowed down one specific path.

Those docs left me curious about the rest of the story, everything else that has been uncovered. These are seasoned detectives we're talking about. YM said in CA's interview at Universal something about 30+ years of experience in that room?

This case is not being worked by Barney Fife and Sheriff Andy. Chances are, whatever we've thought of, LE has already been there/done that. It's nearly impossible to piece together a puzzle when half of it is missing, as it is here.

One person knows for sure where Caylee is. And she's useless, because her version of reality is self-serving with one foot planted in fantasy and the other in fiction.

I have no doubt that LE is getting close to the truth, if they're not there already. And I think when we hear it in a courtroom, it will be more heartbreaking and horrific than anything we could conceive.

:clap::clap::clap: Great post!

Tim Miller is one of my all time Heros! If they can...they will bring her home. They are so detailed in their searches and the expertise they throw into it is astounding.

Hey, SS

I have seen Tim Miller's group work to find missing bodies such as the search for Natalee. I don't understand how they can work to bring home "kidnapped" people in different places like the areas stated that Caylee might be. Wouldn't FBI be able to do a better job in that scenerio?
Just asking...

Is this an 8 - 5 position or is there additional shifts?
My work is 12 hour shift, nights or days. Office staff are 8-5. Office staff do administration, scheduling, etc. They don't work in the field.

I would like to see the local stations not follow Casey to the Corrections facilty. Any thoughts?

Yeah, I think she just LOVES the cameras & all that attention!! She has been cooped up so long with no friends & not getting the attention she is used to...

smiling that same fake smile she always posed with every picture!!!

Well, he better not show up on a bicycle if he wants to take me out (unless it is built for two, of course!). LOL

LOL, he wouldnt dare... I told him to bring his largest legal pad for all the notes he can take from your work.. heh heh.

They can still get a conviction. It has been done before without a body. If forensics and the entomology tests show murder (and I believe they will) then she can be tried and convicted of murder....even without a body.
(bold italics added)

In theory, Casey could be convicted of homicide even without forensics, so long as the jury is properly persuaded. New York LE didn't need Irene Silverman's dead body or any forensics at all to convict Sante and Kenneth Kimes of her murder. By the way, Irene Silverman still hasn't showed up anywhere, some 10 years later.

Once in a while, a murderer is able to successfully dispose of the victim and any attendant forensic proof. Just because there's no body, doesn't mean there wasn't any homicide. LE will have to convince the jury that this is what happened in this case, and that Casey didn't report the disappearance of Caylee as part of her plan to forever conceal any scientific evidence of Caylee's dead body.

But George already knew that Caylee was missing.

If the impound lot employee's recollection is accurate, he knew before he got his gas into that sunfire - she heard him tell the impound manager that they'd found their daughter but their granddaughter was missing.

This tells me that phone contact was made with Casey after they were aware that the car was towed, but they didn't know where she was. What did she tell them about Caylee?

The phone records for the days leading up to Cindy's little visit to Tony's apartment must be very interesting.

I'm increasingly of the mind that the 14th may be a day to really look at pings of the whole family. Could their pings ever place them in the same place as Casey? Or somewhere she was at a time that was iffy?

They got the registered letter on Sunday the 13th. They didn't go to pick up the car until Tuesday the 15th in the morning, though then had to return.

It seems they got the registered letter then on the 14th and by then knew it had to do with the car being impounded.

If they knew it had to do with Casey's car and it being impounded, doesn't it seem they'd have called her in the interim to see why on earth the car was impounded? And why is it they waited until the next day to go get the car? Could they have been talking with or meeting with Casey finding out more than they claimed earlier on? Might she have admitted to more and they came up with a plan to "deal with stuff" and that's why George isn't surprised about the smell and doesn't comment? Why we don't have an account of George telling Cindy about what occured at the impound lot with the smell/trunk contents? Might that be why we don't have Cindy telling George about Caylee being missing and with ZG until he walks in and we hear her doing so on the 911 tapes? Might that be why George went to work and didn't answer the phone immediately and didn't come home when he already at least knew something was amiss with Caylee, Casey had been stealing, the can had been impounded, and the car smelled like death? Perhaps all of it was already known to all...or some of them...because there had been a "pow pow" or "planning" session in person or on phone sometime between the time they got the letter on the 14th until they went to the impound lot on the 15th

Hey, SS

I have seen Tim Miller's group work to find missing bodies such as the search for Natalee. I don't understand how they can work to bring home "kidnapped" people in different places like the areas stated that Caylee might be. Wouldn't FBI be able to do a better job in that scenerio?
Just asking...
I am with you. I can only hope for the best. I think Blink34 is the one with all the information regarding how they work.
Just thinking about it I guess they will use the ping record from AT&T, and other then that I would search the park, ect.
But I truly don't know how they do it. Blink does have first hand knowledge of how they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties