Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me why they would search in their backyard for a body since they had no reason supposedly to believe she was dead?! They were supposed to be looking for a live Caylee all this time. Just curious...

I was mostly commenting on the timeline, but if I had to hazard a guess their daughter was arrested, her car smelled like a dead body, their granddaughter was missing and they had 72 gutwrenching hours to kill? If they look for her and make any innuendo she is dead they are involved in a conspiracy, if they are in denial and surronded by attorney's and people saying she is alive/kidnapped/coming home and say that is what they believe they are involved in a conspiracy. I agree they are not likable people, but I don't think they can win.

Share some of that love with this Mississippi girl...I've been right there with you, opinion-wise, through this whole thing.

:blowkiss:

I didn't forget you my Yoda LOL-- I just wrote an open post to everybody---what a day this was--how good it is to be here with ALL of you.

Yes I totally agree! I just meant they weren't "covering" a murder. But yes they are covering and lying in defense of Casey. Cause like you said, they just can't bring themselves to think their own child could do such a thing. Can't really blame them for that.

At the expense of finding Caylee...yes I can blame them. And I do.

apparently the immunity offer is good into next week.

A source in law enforcement close to the investigation also told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal was extended to next week.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

Gotcha, this is so heartbreaking-we were prepared but we weren't prepared you know?

I want to make sure you all read this!

I also wanted to take a moment to say something to ALL THE POSTERS HERE: Every single one of you despite these horrible circumstances that brought us together, has given me so much faith in how truly giving, wonderful, caring and determined we all are despite our differences to see justice done for the victims that have no voice. We are their voice and we may argue, laugh, cry and despair but we are all united in this one thing. I have grown immensely, learned immeasurably and found things within myself that have been dormant far too long. I thank each and every one of you for that. Carry on the good work and thankyou for being here.

:blowkiss::blowkiss:
Always appreciate your posts! Also - thank you for the downloads to the documents so quickly!

(and everyone else that worked on it as well as the written summaries!!)

I have been getting server busy messages all afternoon. Forgive me if this has been discussed, but why were prior 911 calls from the Anthony home released today? Has this been covered already on one of these threads?

Here is the link: Calls for Service Summary
http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/08.27.08_calls4scv.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

sheesh, I don't know. I've lived in my house for 26 years and called police once when a drunk guy fell asleep in our side hedges. Wow, is that 17 calls? wish I knew what the initials stood for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor