Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the Anthony's dispute the evidence.

Did Cindy forget she said the following?............

"It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car".

Give me a break!

p.s. I wanted to say something about Zenaida since I wasn't on the board yesterday. I believed from the beginning Casey chose that name because it was COMMON and it was HISPANIC. What I found interesting is the childhood friend account of Cindy disliking hispanic people (according to Casey). But I think that knowledge or just belief was what made Casey chose the particular name. So the mother would believe that the ''horrible hispanic people'' could do something like that.

mmmhmmm. That has also crossed my mind. A Casey move to shift the blame for mom.

Wouldn't it be horrific if GPAs actually did move the body without Casey's knowledge in their attempt to cover for their daughter, and end up not being able to tell in order to avoid prosecution themselves, which in turn gives Casey the death penalty for not producing a body?

Are you kidding?

At what time will they believe the reports? Oh yeah, at no time.

I agree and not only do the Anthony's look like idiots but Baez looks worse! Does he really think he can get her off anywhere in this country??

Not that a jurty would be biased, but that a jury with any intelligence will believe the evidence.

TURBOTHINK

The reason I ask is, I had a dream last night about Caylee and I NEVER have had a dream that was this realistic. (normally i don't even remember my dreams) Here I will repost it from the thread I posted it on:

Also, Hailejade & TURBOTHINK, this would be a way to tie the murder to ZG if this is where little Caylee is.

I still think that George knows where Caylee's body is.

I don't believe at all that Cindy or George are involved. Not by their reaction in the beginning. Not during the 911 calls. Why would either of them had said that about a "dead body" smell if they were involved? No, I think they may know now that something very bad happened, but they are still in denial. I don't think they are covering though or they wouldn't have made such a big fuss in the media, bringing attention to themselves. JMHO.

Bold is mine.

Not making a fuss in the media when your granddaughter is missing would have brought attention to themselves. I'm sorry, but they have gone way past denial now.

I don't believe at all that Cindy or George are involved. Not by their reaction in the beginning. Not during the 911 calls. Why would either of them had said that about a "dead body" smell if they were involved? No, I think they may know now that something very bad happened, but they are still in denial. I don't think they are covering though or they wouldn't have made such a big fuss in the media, bringing attention to themselves. JMHO.

I'm sorry but their behavior has been beyond suspicious from the very beginning; yes they called 911 AFTER THEY:

Washed the pants "that smelled like the car" per Cindy
Washed the knife
Looked underneath pavers
Looked underneath the playhouse
Looked through the sheds
Kept the car for about 5 HOURS before calling police when George KNEW it smelled like a cadaver.
Tow Guy pointed out that the car smelled like death.
Cindy Tells AMY " I have to find Casey or she might go to jail" She says this hours after picking up the car. What would Casey be going to jail for in Cindy's mind?

They said they did all of the above to see if there was any sign of "foul play" What???????

They should have called LE IMMEDIATELY given all of the circumstances that they hadn't seen Caylee in a month and Casey had been avoiding them (see Cindy's blog of July 3rd)

Instead they did many many many suspicious things for hours before notifying anybody.

They cleaned their daughters mess up as much as they could and THEN called police because they knew they had too. They are not that stupid.

I do no believe in any way after reading those documents that Cindy and George were not aware for at least 5 hours prior to call 911 that Caylee was possibly dead and Casey was directly responsible for it.

You would just have to ignore too many established facts and suspicious actions to believe this information was new to them.

They believed everything up until that smell. Once George smelled it, he freaked and started to cover for Casey. What parent wants to think that their child could murder their OWN child? He and Cindy started making one excuse after another and then buried themselves so deep there was no getting out. Now they have to face the truth. Their child Casey is a monster. They helped her, their precious grandchild is dead and they will pay the price emotionally. Casey will go on living in her world and still feel sorry for herself.

Yes I totally agree! I just meant they weren't "covering" a murder. But yes they are covering and lying in defense of Casey. Cause like you said, they just can't bring themselves to think their own child could do such a thing. Can't really blame them for that.

http://www.local6.com/news/17314942/detail.html<<snipped>>"That is the reason why I'm standing here to let people know that we still have a missing child," Baez said. "The police have specifically told me today that they have not found her and that is why I want people to keep looking for her. It is very frustrating when you hear news like this but it is all speculation."

The statement also said the sheriff's department never told them that the University of Tennessee was conducting tests and that has not been confirmed.

The statement also said no plea deal is being discussed.

Ok, where do we start disbarment proceedings? Kidding. Why would even think that LE would tell him what tests they are doing where? It just keeps getting curious-er and curious-er, and I keep getting angrier and angrier and I didn't think that was possible.:furious::furious::furious:

Can they realllly be that much in denial? There has just got to be a time when they have looked at eachother and said, You know, maybe we are wrong. Maybe she did do something awful.

The only reason they can be in this much denial, is because they are buying time. For what, I don't know. Maybe they should have an ankle braclet on. I don't know, I just don't get it, I know no gp wants to think their child is a murderer, but look at everything now. What,? they think the lab is lying? they think it was a set up? What is their excuse?

Wouldn't it be horrific if GPAs actually did move the body without Casey's knowledge in their attempt to cover for their daughter, and end up not being able to tell in order to avoid prosecution themselves, which in turn gives Casey the death penalty for not producing a body?

Well, my thoughts as well!

And it is SO VITAL to them to stick together and No ONE tell the truth! Remember Cindy boring a hole through Casey at the bond hearing from the witness stand while stating , "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!!!!"?

The Anthony's are simply stalling; they have been interfering and spewing lies into this investigation from the very beginning.

I am not surprised that they are disputing the absolute FACT that there was a dead body in the trunk of the car that casey abandoned. I'm not surprised at all.

The Anthony's always dispute THE TRUTH.

They are liars and they have raised a liar.

and a murderer.[/B]

The noose is tightening....the end is near for Princess Casey. I'm sure we'll hear alot of BS from them in the coming hours and days.

:Justice: for Caylee

They are all liars...

in fairness to jose if he was asked about a plea deal and he said they hadn't discussed that he is right. They offered limited immunity in what ever they file. They did not offer lessor charges that I am aware.

I have read every post you've written about this case. I think I'm in love with you LOL!!!! You always seem to put into words what I'm thinking and your much faster too. Bravo Sister!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I love you too GiGi! It does seem that we think alike alot of the time....it's the New York bond between us. We tend to say what we feel if you know what I mean.

you do the same!:blowkiss:

I'm sorry but their behavior has been beyond suspicious from the very beginning; yes they called 911 AFTER THEY:

Washed the pants "that smelled like the car" per Cindy
Washed the knife
Looked underneath pavers
Looked underneath the playhouse
Looked through the sheds
Kept the car for about 5 HOURS before calling police when George KNEW it smelled like a cadaver.
Tow Guy pointed out that the car smelled like death.
Cindy Tells AMY " I have to find Casey or she might go to jail" She says this hours after picking up the car. What would Casey be going to jail for in Cindy's mind?

They said they did all of the above to see if there was any sign of "foul play" What???????

They should have called LE IMMEDIATELY given all of the circumstances that they hadn't seen Caylee in a month and Casey had been avoiding them (see Cindy's blog of July 3rd)

Instead they did many many many suspicious things for hours before notifying anybody.

They cleaned their daughters mess up as much as they could and THEN called police because they knew they had too. They are not that stupid.

I do no believe in any way after reading those documents that Cindy and George were not aware for at least 5 hours prior to call 911 that Caylee was possibly dead and Casey was directly responsible for it.

You would just have to ignore too many established facts and suspicious actions to believe this information was new to them.

The police did not search the yard until the 18th, the GPs did not search those locations before they called the police, they did so in the three days that passed. I don't believe they moved Caylee's body. They are not likable, that I agree with.

Well, my thoughts as well!

And it is SO VITAL to them to stick together and No ONE tell the truth! Remember Cindy boring a hole through Casey at the bond hearing from the witness stand while stating , "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!!!!"?

I remember that very well. That look has haunted me! It was scary.

I agree FM - whacked as it is, they are soooo deep in denial...these are people who wouldnt even admit their daughter was pregnant till the baby was practically here. Its gonna hit them like a ton a bricks soon though.
My heart is broken, my worst fears are confimed, Ive just had the biggest cry. God rest her gentle little soul.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why jose is at the house and why he drove Cindy home in his car and left her's at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties