Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Baez and the Anthonys never let facts stand in their way before.

Ain't that the truth!

Well, lostnfound, they will never let the truth hit them either. Even when/if a guilty (if it is guilty) verdict comes back they will say that the jury was wrong!

:furious:

Are you kidding?

At what time will they believe the reports? Oh yeah, at no time.

Seriously, what haven't they disputed other than every lame lie that has come out of their daughter's mouth?
Lanie

From what I have read testing done by the Body Farm is held in very high regard in court.

IMO, Cindy and George aren't demanding their daughter reveal where Caylee is because they already know. I can't believe they didn't know about the Body Farm testing. Where have they been? I guess they've just been so secure in the knowledge that they have it all under control that they haven't even been considering what forensics have been done. Now, confronted with it, they want to see a body. They are acting as if all this is being done on their terms. Amazing.

One reason to be a bit cautious about the accuracy of this info. is that it is NOT attributed to even a specific person. When a journalist says sheriffs department sources it means that person has told them to NOT publish their name. The media link does not even say department spokesperson. So, this means that the department did not release the information. When that is done, even without a press conference, ALL media outlets are given access to information. So...............remember to be cautious because these same media outlets have been very wrong about their information many, many times in this case so far.

These people are all NUTS..............NOT A ONE Of them know how to tell the truth......

After the test results were announced Wednesday, Local 6 received a statement from Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison.

It states: "Reports surrounding the DNA of Caylee Anthony are being disputed by the family and their attorney."

Garrison said he was just told that Caylee has not been found.

The statement also said the sheriff's department never told them that the University of Tennessee was conducting tests and that has not been confirmed.

The statement also said no plea deal is being discussed.

The Anthony's are simply stalling; they have been interfering and spewing lies into this investigation from the very beginning.

I am not surprised that they are disputing the absolute FACT that there was a dead body in the trunk of the car that casey abandoned. I'm not surprised at all.

The Anthony's always dispute THE TRUTH.

They are liars and they have raised a liar.

and a murderer.

The noose is tightening....the end is near for Princess Casey. I'm sure we'll hear alot of BS from them in the coming hours and days.

I knew this was coming. I felt it in my gut. My heart is just breaking for that little girl. I still think that Casey and both of her parents are involved. They may got themselves involved after little Caylees death. However I think they are involved. I am so glad that I found this board!

I don't believe at all that Cindy or George are involved. Not by their reaction in the beginning. Not during the 911 calls. Why would either of them had said that about a "dead body" smell if they were involved? No, I think they may know now that something very bad happened, but they are still in denial. I don't think they are covering though or they wouldn't have made such a big fuss in the media, bringing attention to themselves. JMHO.

TURBOTHINK

The reason I ask is, I had a dream last night about Caylee and I NEVER have had a dream that was this realistic. (normally i don't even remember my dreams) Here I will repost it from the thread I posted it on:

I had a very weird dream last night about Caylee. It started off where I heard a little girl crying and I picked her up and it was Caylee. I said Caylee what is wrong? And she said momma did it. I just kept looking at her and asking her the same question over and over again and she just kept saying Momma did it. I woke up around 2:30 in the morning. I could shake the feeling I was having. I finally fell back asleep and then I had a dream of an apartment complex with a huge pond in back of it. There was flowers around the pond. I kept hearing the same little girl crying. I knew it was Caylee and I was looking and looking for her. She kept saying Find me please find me! Well I never found her and I woke up crying this time. It was 4:15 in the morning.
well I went to a website I go to sometimes (we aren't suppose to post it on here) and I found a picture of the SawGrass Apartments! It was the same apartment as in my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been to that site in a week and it was a new picture so I couldn't have seen it and then dreamt about it! I have NEVER been to Orlando so I just found it really weird. I have been having a strange feeling all day since I woke up. I don't know if it means anything though. Here is the picture that was on that site and in my dream:

Sawgrassapartments.jpg

All I keep thinking about is this: Casey said she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass apartments. Casey obviously found out about ZG looking at the apartments. I just keep going back to that she probably makes up lies around ONE nugget of truth. Maybe she said she dropped Caylee off there because she was hoping they would find her and she could blame ZG for killing her. I don't know. I just can't shake the feeling that this is something to be looked at. I have never had a dream like this before and thats why I find it odd.

From what I have read testing done by the Body Farm is held in very high regard in court.

IMO, Cindy and George aren't demanding their daughter reveal where Caylee is because they already know. I can't believe they didn't know about the Body Farm testing. Where have they been? I guess they've just been so secure in the knowledge that they have it all under control that they haven't even been considering what forensics have been done. Now, confronted with it, they want to see a body. They are acting as if all this is being done on their terms. Amazing.

The family and the attorney have not been given any test results from officials. They have said a lot of stupid things and shouldn't be speaking at the moment, but I don't think them not taking the presses word for forensic results is odd.

I want links to this info also. I don't see it on any site on the web. nothing. nada. same info has been up for a couple of hours now.

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

"That is the reason why I'm standing here to let people know that we still have a missing child," Baez said. "The police have specifically told me today that they have not found her and that is why I want people to keep looking for her. It is very frustrating when you hear news like this but it is all speculation."

Reports Being Disputed

After the test results were announced Wednesday, Local 6 received a statement from Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison.

It states: "Reports surrounding the DNA of Caylee Anthony are being disputed by the family and their attorney."

Garrison said he was just told that Caylee has not been found.

The statement also said the sheriff's department never told them that the University of Tennessee was conducting tests and that has not been confirmed.

The statement also said no plea deal is being discussed.
Why would LE tell the Anthonys they were sending evidence to a specific lab? They watch the news just like the rest of us.

As far as Baez goes, he should realize that when he says "we still have a missing child", what the world thinks is "Yeah, a dead one."

Poor Caylee.

Another link:

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show a decomposing human body was inside the trunk, a Sheriff's Office official confirmed Wednesday.

Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident. If she takes the deal, any information Anthony provides to law-enforcement could not be used against her in prosecution.

But early Wednesday evening, outside the Anthony family home, defense attorney Jose Baez refuted that information. He said there are not "any discussions" about a plea deal.

Danielle Tavernier, spokeswoman for the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office, said they are not disclosing any details of their prosecution, but that Anthony had been "invited to our office to shed light on the disappearance of the victim in this case."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-body-082708,0,392276.story

Why would LE tell the Anthonys they were sending evidence to a specific lab? They watch the news just like the rest of us.

As far as Baez goes, he should realize that when he says "we still have a missing child", what the world thinks is "Yeah, a dead one."

Poor Caylee.

AMEN, DianeB

I think TES should start at Jay Blanchard Park.

Yes, the water behind where the clothing articles were found in the extension of Blanchard Park!

IMO, George probably knows where the body is also. Casey MAY not really know where he put it. Or under the big hibiscus bush in the backyard. Also, maybe once Cindy knew it, the GP's may have moved Caylee to a place where only they know. I do believe if that is the case, they would have done as decent a burial as they could. They may have lied, tampered with evidence, and may be guilty of Accessory After the Fact, but I know they had to have loved little Caylee.

The Anthony's are simply stalling; they have been interfering and spewing lies into this investigation from the very beginning.

I am not surprised that they are disputing the absolute FACT that there was a dead body in the trunk of the car that casey abandoned. I'm not surprised at all.

The Anthony's always dispute THE TRUTH.

They are liars and they have raised a liar.

and a murderer.[/b]

The noose is tightening....the end is near for Princess Casey. I'm sure we'll hear alot of BS from them in the coming hours and days.

I have read every post you've written about this case. I think I'm in love with you LOL!!!! You always seem to put into words what I'm thinking and your much faster too. Bravo Sister!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I hate the immunity offer to Cayse but I am thankful for it. Caylee deserves to come HOME. I respect, trully respect the LE for giving Casey the opportunity to end this - I am not holding my breath - but thinking about the LE - it must be very difficult for them to do this. But they are doing what is right for the sweet little baby. Bring her home.

And even if Cayse does not take any deal....it is about time the grandparents accept the kind offers OF MANY to organise some ground searches. It won't be easy, and who knows if they are successful, but that baby deserves to be given a chance to come home.

p.s. I wanted to say something about Zenaida since I wasn't on the board yesterday. I believed from the beginning Casey chose that name because it was COMMON and it was HISPANIC. What I found interesting is the childhood friend account of Cindy disliking hispanic people (according to Casey). But I think that knowledge or just belief was what made Casey chose the particular name. So the mother would believe that the ''horrible hispanic people'' could do something like that.

Yes, lostnfound.
And I have said that same thing for so long. As a matter of fact, I firmly believe that George disposed of little Caylee's body for her. I think the whole family knows where little Caylee's body is.

Poor Caylee.

OMG -- I can't stand to climb out on another limb and think that. It's horrific enough to know her mother was involved. I AM a grandmother, and I cannot fathom a grandparent being involved in anything to do with injury, much less death, to their grandchild. If you're not a grandparent, you won't understand that until you are.

I really wish that Cindy would come out of the house and make a statement. Oh how I wish...

I don't believe at all that Cindy or George are involved. Not by their reaction in the beginning. Not during the 911 calls. Why would either of them had said that about a "dead body" smell if they were involved? No, I think they may know now that something very bad happened, but they are still in denial. I don't think they are covering though or they wouldn't have made such a big fuss in the media, bringing attention to themselves. JMHO.

They believed everything up until that smell. Once George smelled it, he freaked and started to cover for Casey. What parent wants to think that their child could murder their OWN child? He and Cindy started making one excuse after another and then buried themselves so deep there was no getting out. Now they have to face the truth. Their child Casey is a monster. They helped her, their precious grandchild is dead and they will pay the price emotionally. Casey will go on living in her world and still feel sorry for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties