Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headline news segment short. Investigator says that Body Farm is THE forensics place. Trains the FBI etc.

Another defense lawyer saying that she doesn't know whether the air sample results will be accepted at court.

Did not go back to LP for further comment. He just looked puzzled and said he had heard just what I reported above. Nothing at all about bond.

Yes, lostnfound.
And I have said that same thing for so long. As a matter of fact, I firmly believe that George disposed of little Caylee's body for her. I think the whole family knows where little Caylee's body is.

Poor Caylee.

I have felt this from the beginning.

hmmm...that silly spokesman for the family is saying they don't have any info that any evidence was sent to The Body Farm in Tenn. This is too much....why are they covering for Casey?? Why??

Headline News just said there was "no" DNA evidence yet. They also said this Body Farm evidence might not be admissible in court. Its new science and might be ruled out by the judge.

hmmm...that silly spokesman for the family is saying they don't have any info that any evidence was sent to The Body Farm in Tenn. This is too much....why are they covering for Casey?? Why??

I caught that as well.
What planet are these people living on?!?!?!?

I hope her recent 'good behavior' since bail doesn't lull everyone into a daze. Today or tomorrow could be the time she either bolts or attempts suicide. Be Very Careful, those on Hopespring.....

Headline News just said there was "no" DNA evidence yet. They also said this Body Farm evidence might not be admissible in court. Its new science and might be ruled out by the judge.

They must be getting their info from Jose.....:crazy:

IMO because someone knows more than they're saying...so it's really covering for someone else as well at this point.

Please send this psycho itch back ASAP before Beth Holloway gets there. This has become enough of a mockery a defenseless child. Send her back. Send her back.

I think it would do the Anthonys good to see a mother of a missing child who has done everything possible to find her child. Then they can look at Casey and go, "Hmmmm..."

http://www.local6.com/news/17314942/detail.html

Attorney Unaware Of Evidence

Meanwhile, the Anthony family attorney, Jose Baez, said he was not aware of the latest developments until the media brought it to his attention.

He said his focus remains on finding Caylee.

"That is the reason why I'm standing here to let people know that we still have a missing child," Baez said. "The police have specifically told me today that they have not found her and that is why I want people to keep looking for her. It is very frustrating when you hear news like this but it is all speculation."

Reports Being Disputed

After the test results were announced Wednesday, Local 6 received a statement from Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison.

It states: "Reports surrounding the DNA of Caylee Anthony are being disputed by the family and their attorney."

Garrison said he was just told that Caylee has not been found.

The statement also said the sheriff's department never told them that the University of Tennessee was conducting tests and that has not been confirmed.

The statement also said no plea deal is being discussed.

where do you see that? there is nothing on their page. do they have a live tv feed on the web? If so, could you post a link?

wftv just reported that dna in the trunk was Caylee's and that they have confirmed that she was dead.

I love my new Avatar, but I also don't like it at the moment. I am reaching here but I want to view this as God is watching over her here, not there. This is just gut wrenching. How can any human being do this?

I just don't understand, as a mother, how this could happen. I get frustrated with my daughter and she can be very trying for us at times. We scold her, but right after doing so, I want to hug her. We haven't slept in 2 weeks through the night because my daughter wants to come in our bed and be with us. We are tired and frustrated and try to deal with it, but even with that. I go into her room after she finally falls asleep and I kiss her face at least 10 times (without trying to wake her up of course!). They try your patience but never to this point. I just can't understand; it's such an unconditional love; how does that just go away.

I have been living this for weeks with all of you. I can't sleep, I dream about Caylee, I get up thinking of her and go to bed thinking of her.

These people are all NUTS..............NOT A ONE Of them know how to tell the truth......

After the test results were announced Wednesday, Local 6 received a statement from Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison.

It states: "Reports surrounding the DNA of Caylee Anthony are being disputed by the family and their attorney."

The statement also said the sheriff's department never told them that the University of Tennessee was conducting tests and that has not been confirmed.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

This says air, stain and dirt all positive for decomp as is the hair which has been scientifically tied to Caylee. The police may not be confirming it yet, but it sounds like the tests are back and they are giving Casey a very small window to lead them to a body. Charges are coming either way. MOO

Plan A didn't work....the Padilla clan springing her from jail.

so....on to Plan B....drop kick her hiney back to jail!

How I wish....

Plan A didn't work....the Padilla clan springing her from jail.

so....on to Plan B....drop kick her hiney back to jail!

How I wish....

To be honest, I think he is getting ready to do this.

http://www.local6.com/news/17314942/detail.html

Attorney Unaware Of Evidence

Meanwhile, the Anthony family attorney, Jose Baez, said he was not aware of the latest developments until the media brought it to his attention.

He said his focus remains on finding Caylee.

"That is the reason why I'm standing here to let people know that we still have a missing child," Baez said. "The police have specifically told me today that they have not found her and that is why I want people to keep looking for her. It is very frustrating when you hear news like this but it is all speculation."

Reports Being Disputed

Attorney speak translation:

We dispute the DNA tests- they haven't filed charges so I don't have copy of them yet under discovery rules.

We still have a missing child- DUH, that is why the limited immunity is based on leading them to Caylee alive or dead

No plea deal is being discussed- plea deal not same as limited immunity

I have felt this from the beginning.

Hi, TURBOTHINK! LTNS!

I was JAZZ on another message board with you - no, not Insessions! We always seemed to think pretty much alike!

Man! I am still just sick over this case as well as so angry I can hardly type!

:furious:

It has been used in court for a few years and never been turned down by a judge. They need to get their facts straight before they report such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member