Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO Cindy and George should be charged with obstruction. I think they knew what may have happened, and have covered ever since.

THERE IS NO ZANNY.....I can't take the Zanny stuff anymore. I'm sorry I really can't.

Le says there is no ZANNY. If there was a Zanny we would KNOW if by now.

Zanny is imaginary....period.

I hear ya!!! :other_beatingA_Dead

Is anyone seeing my posts? I am doing them quickly in case server goes back done.

Back on. No link up yet, but Baez talked to Local6 reporter. He would only talk to reporters one at a time. The family doesn't believe these reports at this time and they had a statement from LG, but I can't remember it. It was basically saying the same as Baez.
Are you kidding?

At what time will they believe the reports? Oh yeah, at no time.

Heck, if they presented the Anthony's with her body they would claim it wasn't her, it didn't look like her. And of course it wouldn't after these many summer days.

And as long as the Anthony's don't believe, Casey will refuse any plea deal and will refuse to lead anyone to Caylee's body.

A good lawyer would have beat them over the head with the evidence today...a lawyer interested in getting lots of press, hmmmm. JMOO

I for one, hope she takes the deal and hope it was an accident. As awful as she seems to be, I still hope she didn't do it on purpose. IMOO

On Headline News

Nothing has been released about DNA results per Jessica WKMG.

THERE IS NO ZANNY.....I can't take the Zanny stuff anymore. I'm sorry I really can't.

Le says there is no ZANNY. If there was a Zanny we would KNOW if by now.

Zanny is imaginary....period.

I agree there is no nanny this is just the latest spin to the story.

IMHO Cindy and George should be charged with obstruction. I think they knew what may have happened, and have covered ever since.

Yes, lostnfound.
And I have said that same thing for so long. As a matter of fact, I firmly believe that George disposed of little Caylee's body for her. I think the whole family knows where little Caylee's body is.

I would love for CSI to dig up the hibiscus bush in the back yard first. Then maybe look in the water behind where Joseph Jordan and searchers found the clothing.

Other than that, No one will ever find the body unless and until George tells them where to look. IF - BIG IF - he ever does! IMO, folks! Please do not blast me! I have been saying pretty much this all along. The dog hits did it for me.

Poor Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members