Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wftv just reported that dna in the trunk was Caylee's and that they have confirmed that she was dead.

I'm not in FL, I hope they have the article up soon :(

Everyone else has only reported body farm results. Don't know if wftv actually has results somehow or not ~ so they claimed.

Can someone please explain to me what "Limited Immunity" means?
Very early on, when immunity was first spoke of, it was explained as:
Any statements she makes will not be used against her as long as they are truthful.
I don't have a link or source just my recall. It was several weeks ago.

this is so sad, i don't know why i'm so shocked - i think deep down i thought there was going to be some big conspiracy where caylee was (alive) in someones basement like the kidnapped kids who are rescued once in a while... but its so hard to do work now, i want to be her (virtual) prosecutor!!!

"The sheriff's office, though, is not commenting on this development and issued the following statement late Wednesday afternoon: "Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding."

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found. Casey Anthony's attorney refused to comment."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

At this point -- they could have an actual photo of Casey burying Caylee in a hole -- and Cindy would claim it was Photoshopped.

Now they are claiming that forensic tests aren't worth a damn. This family is utterly amazing.

Note to Lee: Slip out the back door tonight and go on with your life.

wftv just reported that dna in the trunk was Caylee's and that they have confirmed that she was dead.

Looks like the Mother of the Year is going to have a hard time explaining this one . . . .

Tom Manley anyone?

My hopes are, Caylee's body will be found soon. I don't care right now what they offer her, just lay this sweet child to rest..
Casey will get what is coming to her, the worst crime you could commit is a bad act on a child, and most inmates would rip you apart for it. I hope they make her pay dearly for what has happened to this baby.

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

Repeat:

The sheriff's office, though, is not commenting on this development and issued the following statement late Wednesday afternoon: "Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding."

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found. Casey Anthony's attorney refused to comment.

I do not think C A can tell the truth.
Clearly she doesnt live in reality nor does she have a clue.
Whatver defense there may be the lawyers have to deal with a person who does not have any idea what telling the truth is.
I agree with the remark,
"Ms. Anthony you and the truth are strangers."
Doubt if she will talk now-cant tell the truth to save her life.
She doesnt care.
No more partying. No more hooking up.
Hopefully justice will prevail.

They'd better get Casey behind bars soon, anything could happen now that she is still out.

he's an awful lawyer too, imo. i wish skadden did probono prosecution to just tear him apart

Can someone tell me when Nancy Grace is on in NY and what time/channel. I can never find it.

From WFTV:

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

Back on. No link up yet, but Baez talked to Local6 reporter. He would only talk to reporters one at a time. The family doesn't believe these reports at this time and they had a statement from LG, but I can't remember it. It was basically saying the same as Baez.

Repeat:

The sheriff's office, though, is not commenting on this development and issued the following statement late Wednesday afternoon: "Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding."

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found. Casey Anthony's attorney refused to comment.

When it says the "Anthonys" -- I wonder if it means all three of them -- or just Cindy & George.

Lee -- get out of that house now dude.

The problem is, there may not be a body to bring back. This makes it worse for Casey, as she will have no leverage.

Actually if they get DNA matched to the decomp that might be acceptable as a body. Decomp fluids are proof positive of death and are bodily remains, the fluids might be all that is left of a body, and DNA would prove the identity. After all in many cases all they will have left is maybe a fragment of a bone and that is counted.

Can anyone provide a link to confirm the info in these posts please:
1."wftv just reported that dna in the trunk was Caylee's and that they have confirmed that she was dead."
2. The LP interview "5pm foxorlando" where he states CA has changed her story from drop off to z/s took her at blanchard park.
Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member