Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end business on Thursday afternoon.

Dont you think if the body was Caylee's they would have DNA and tell the public they are focusing on a homicide investigation versus a missing person?

Did anyone find it interesting that Caylee had given LEE a complete description of ZG down to the fact that she sometimes would flat iron her hair straight but that it was naturally curly as well as the description of her vehicle a Silver Ford Focus 4 door and that NONE of this information was released to the public! NONE! She even said ZG's father bought her the ford and his name was something totally stereotype of a hispanic man - Victor Fernandez or something and her mother was Gloria Fernandez...

I am from PR so the fact that the docs also mentioned Cindy NOT like Hispanics and hating the guys Csey dated (most were hispanic) and then CASEY inventing a hispanic nanny with bad hair and parents named gloria and victor or hector really burns me up.

As it should. It also burns me up when everyone is HYPER obsessed that there has to be a connection to Puerto Rico. It bothers me for many reasons especially since ZG is fake (and a real womans life was turned upside down by it) but people still want to pursue ZG/Puerto Rico. Its annoying

LE said there IS no NANNY NO ZG'
Even the dreaded Leonard Padilla has admitted there is NO NANNY. I'm tired of eating this red herring.

Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

The Sheriff's Office sergeant supervising the Casey Anthony case recently arrived at defense attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee law office. At about 3 p.m., shortly after Sgt. John Allen arrived, Anthony left.
Anthony, wearing sun glasses and a t-shirt depicting her missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie, said nothing as she got into the back of a van and drove away with a bounty hunter.

Allen and the three men who were with him also said nothing to reporters when he walked into Anthony's attorney's office.

Three men with him??? They sure did not intend to have any problems. They are not stupid, they KNOW something is up with these attorney visits. Baez better be careful or he may end up in jail with her. That is a fiduciary trust position when she is with him.

Oh you know it!!!:clap::clap::clap:

All I've been updated with is this:

Results Say Body Was Decomposing In Anthony's Trunk
Much-anticipated results from the University of Tenn. Body Farm reveal that a
body was decomposing in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing
3-year-old, Caylee.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5AoqGDyrL.html>

OMG any hope I had is now gone. According to that article the timeline for a deal that she was presented for partial immunity runs out tomorrow...

Hold up, y'all.

In George's written statement to LE, he said he got home at 9:50pm on July 15 and his spouse was crying in the garage and informed him that she just found out that Caylee was missing.

But, the owner of the tow yard stated to LE that when George and Cindy arrived earlier in the day to pickup the car, George apologized to him about Cindy being upset, that it was because their granddaughter was missing.

So - When exactly did they find out Caylee was missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487