Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you think if the body was Caylee's they would have DNA and tell the public they are focusing on a homicide investigation versus a missing person?
Do you live in the land of Oz?

Okay, time for me to go.

Later people!

I wonder when Casey is going to accept her Mother of the Year Award? Perhaps behind bars!!

I just read the following (I hope I dont' get in trouble for posting this snippet)

"She has not communicated with us at all," Padilla said. "She has no interest in communicating with us."

That ungrateful little witch!!! I say revoke the bond and send her lying azz back to jail.

She's probably mad because she couldn't be on house arrest at Tony's apartment, especially since she felt so at "home" there.

She's probably wishing whe was back in jail instead of having to stay with her

She won't crack - but I really hope she does - (I know to simple)

This is just silly now - fess up

It is A body. Not necessarily Caylee. Source says she has little time to make deal for limited immunity.
www.wesh.com

Right, but the fact is it is A body. Anyone that has a decomposing body IMO has some legal problems ahead of them. Heh. I mean some of the experts thought there was NO evidence at all, this is huge.

If she is any kind of a mother or ever even loved Caylee she will lead them to Caylee's body. But I highly doubt it. Casey will probably deny it to the end,... damn *advertiser censored*!

"[Anthony's] got an invisible friend that's called Zenaida," he said. "She's got a world that she lives in that's apart from ours." Quoting LP in the Sentinel article. See, he does get it!

I wonder if the fecal matter is about to hit the air circulator. Why else would the sgt. and 3 men, appear in JB's office? I'm strapping myself into my seat; I think it's about to get more interesting.

I want this case put to rest - but this news really means Caylee is 99.99% for sure deceased. I'm very sad. I was hoping for a good outcome (slight chance I know). May she rest in heaven.

All I've been updated with is this:

Results Say Body Was Decomposing In Anthony's Trunk
Much-anticipated results from the University of Tenn. Body Farm reveal that a
body was decomposing in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing
3-year-old, Caylee.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5AoqGDyrL.html>

Wow, thanks! It says in the article that the limited immunity offer runs out tomorrow afternoon. Maybe that's why the Sarge is at JB's?

While I'm glad the results are in and I'm not remotely surprised by what they indicate, I feel sick to my stomach and like crying.

I guess some part of me was still holding out hope.
That poor little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member