DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BULLETIN

PRELIMINARY FBI RESULTS LINK DECOMPOSITION TO CAYLEE ANTHONY

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

Why can't I get this link to open? Have all the WSers crashed it? Or has some site I've been visiting in this case worked on mine? It keeps rerouting me to some Gateway search. Help me, please...:crazy:

I think Leonard should give himself and his team a break, put Casey back in jail and go home and stop wasting his $$ and time on this crook. He shouldn't have to protect Casey. Let LE do it.

Just back from the NG thread...at the end of the show, LP said that he had just heard from some of his "people" and they were going to have to put major security on Casey because they've received lots of threats since this latest info was released...

I know the Presedential Election is important but I'm sick to see Bill Clinton on TV over Caylee. Sorry, but with his cheating I don't feel he deserves this stage tonight. Caylee is so much more important.

Now I want to throw up. Where are our value? Who cares what Bill has to say. This is a man who cheated on his family, yet he has center stage tonight on TV here in NY. OVER CAYLEE? What is wrong with our world?

Sorry just venting; very upset and frustrated.

If Casey were high or otherwise impaired at the time it would have been negligent homicide, wouldn't it. She was covering her butt, IMO

Well, if Casey was in a position to prevent an accident but couldn't because of her impaired state, then it might not have been a true accident in the first place. Under those circumstances, Casey could be charged with something.

I think that the original poster was asking what would have happened if Caylee truly died from an accident that was not caused by Casey and Casey notified the authorities within a reasonable amount of time. It was a hypothetical question. No one was suggesting that Caylee died accidentally -- not that there's anything wrong with making that suggestion anyway.

I am in Calif. so I don't have any news here all the convention.
Are there any reports on the Anthony family? Have they spoken? Is it total chaos at their home?

I feel awful about all of this!

We agree again.

Let her live her life in FDC. Let her become a number. Let her be in a place where corrections officers control EVERYTHING she does.

No myspace. No beer pong. Just body cavity searches and inmate haircuts.

If there's a hell on earth for Casey Anthony, it's life without parole.

And we must add, let it be in general population -- not isolation -- and then she will get an up close, personal vision of 'he!! on earth.' Maybe then she'll show some remorse, if we get up a collection and send her a dictionary with pertinent words underlined.

I'm still hoping it was an accident and she did something stupid but I'm doubting that too.

QUOTE]

ACCIDENT?? If I hear that one more time, I think I will BARF right here on my keyboard............

ACCIDENT? Yes, in my opinion........an accident to her she got caught.

IMO......There was NO accident and I don't know what such denial would keep people giving her such an EXCUSE for the defense........

What is so hard to believe EVIL such as this deliberately killed this child?

Susan Smith did.........many more have..........and this one gave more clues from the beginning than any of them...........

You are so right about this. If it was an accident why not call police? Why go out partying all the time? Why change your circle of friends? No way this was an accident.

At first I really thought that Caylee died accidently and Casey "freaked out" and tried to cover it up. Now I am thinking it through and I would think if that were the case, even if she did try to cover it up she wouldn't be able to not have it affect her, just going about her life and hitting the clubs, without appearing at least upset. I am starting to lean towards thinking that she did intentionally kill the child, maybe impulsively and instead of regret she felt relief, she could go about her life without dealing with a child or her parents pushing her to try to make her parent that child, or having to listen to them complain about how they are raising the child. I think she really thought she could get away with it. Any one else change their mind about whether or not Caylee was killed accidently or purposely?

If LE was convinced that Caylee's death was truly the result of an unfortunate accident, as your hypothetical suggests, and that Casey in no way contributed to the accident, they would probably not have charged Casey with anything.

Accidents do happen occasionally. Accidents are not a crime.

But covering up an accident..leaving the scene of an accident and the lying about your participation in the accident and said coverup is a crime.

Still I think they have her dead to right on the death of Caylee and the cover up...more results are back that they haven't released. They would not have gone to The Body Farm in Tenn if they didn't already have the other results from the trunk..Caylee's DNA, , human decomp that matched her DNA . etc.

They are being kind.. trying at this point to get a location on the body..but this lady will not cave..she hasn't met Tim Miller yet, though, and all the resources he has , the numbers of people he can generate for a search. Her days are numbered..and yes I think having to live with her parents..with this knowledge is better then jail.....in jail she doesn't have to sit and eat and look at the two people who loved and cherished Caylee the most. If she was my daughter she would be begging to go back to jail.

snip
WHY WOULD'NT SHE HAVE JUST CALLED fOR HELP !!! :bang:

I believe no matter what actually happened on purpose or accident, she did call for "help" or "attention" between 4 and 4:25pm on June 16th. No one answered. The rest of all this is the fallout. IMO

But covering up an accident..leaving the scene of an accident and the lying about your participation in the accident and said coverup is a crime.

Still I think they have her dead to right on the death of Caylee and the cover up...more results are back that they haven't released. They would not have gone to The Body Farm in Tenn if they didn't already have the other results from the trunk..Caylee's DNA, , human decomp that matched her DNA . etc.

They are being kind.. trying at this point to get a location on the body..but this lady will not cave..she hasn't met Tim Miller yet, though, and all the resources he has , the numbers of people he can generate for a search. Her days are numbered..and yes I think having to live with her parents..with this knowledge is better then jail.....in jail she doesn't have to sit and eat and look at the two people who loved and cherished Caylee the most. If she was my daughter she would be begging to go back to jail.

Here! Here! DD. I know my daughter would too! But I do think the Anthony's think like most of the rest of us do. IMHO

Just back from the NG thread...at the end of the show, LP said that he had just heard from some of his "people" and they were going to have to put major security on Casey because they've received lots of threats since this latest info was released...

There's the reason Mr. Padilla will use for revoking the bond and returning her to jail.

For today, I reserve the right to not give a Chit about Casey's immunity and to rant about decency. And I might change my mind tomorrow, but I doubt it.

For today, I believe that Casey accepting immunity is the right thing to do.

I haven't been able to read other threads and posts, so note that this is entirely MY HUMBLE OPINION (and heartfelt reaction.)

Caylee deserves to have a proper rite of passage into Loving Arms - regardless of which ever Deity you might believe that to be. Who cares? Really - Who cares?

It is about just having the opportunity to lay a Child to rest.

Most people deserve that, and Kids do most especially - they're just so innocent and without the jaded, prejudicial and learned attitudes that we Adults sometimes develop.

All I can think about this evening is a memory that is both touching - and gut-wrenching.

Before continuing, I'd like to state that I hope the majority of the posters here just can't relate to this and just haven't experienced the sadness that is a Child's funeral. But I know some here can and will understand what I am ranting about. Stop reading now if you don't wish to dredge up painful memories.

The ONLY thing worse than attending a Child's funeral, is NOT BEING ABLE to have a proper burial, regardless of your faith, creed, culture or religion.

If you have ever had the experience of attending the funeral of a Child, then you know that it is both excruciatingly painful and touchingly appropriate. (If you've never experienced this - then you won't really get it. And if you have, then please accept my deepest sympathy.)

On one hand, you just simply implode emotionally with the realization of just how small that casket is when you see it. 'This is not a person who had the chance to fulfill their life-long dreams and potential. THIS IS A LITTLE CHILD.'

At a Child's funeral, there may not be multiple Pall Bearers carrying a long-lived Soul forward...

Instead, you may witness the life-changing vision of caring, shattered, heart-broken, struggling, yet still somehow strong Parent or Parents; singularly carrying this infinitesimal, final, and gut-wrenching reality of a blue or pink covered satin casket - all alone or as a Parenting Team. The reality is that this final, decent and honourable token of cultural norms - it's still small enough for a SOLE caring Loved-One to respectfully deliver unto their next resting place.

As horrific as it is to witness a rite like that, it is also one that every innocent Child and loving family deserves. In its innate horror, so too, lies its innate beauty.

It hurts; it burns; and it just never leaves your Brain, but it is RIGHT.

So - without apology, I personally hope that Casey DOES take the immunity offered.

Caylee deserves to be loved, remembered and delivered forwards (where ever you believe and wish that to be,) with decency, respect - and with love.

-----------------
Ch*t on Casey or what happens to her. For today, I hope she does take the immunity - and that each and every person who was touched by Caylee can have the chance to say a decent, loving, soulful, 'Good-bye, Little Smiley One,' whilst knowing they can visit, honour and love all over here in her resting place later.

Immunity may not be 'Just' in the Eyes of the Law, but in the eyes of doing one final act of decent caring for Caylee - for today, I believe that having the ability to properly lay her to rest - in ANY fashion - is more of a priority than anything else.

Flame on - who cares?

I personally believe that none of Casey's actions to date, or going forward really matter a great deal.

But, there are a lot of people out there who would probably like to see Caylee laid at rest with some dignity and love.

So for today, I do hope that immunity is on the table - and is taken up upon.

Caylee deserves this, as do all.

beautifully said:angel:

Why can't I get this link to open? Have all the WSers crashed it? Or has some site I've been visiting in this case worked on mine? It keeps rerouting me to some Gateway search. Help me, please...:crazy:
I emailed it to you

For today, I reserve the right to not give a Chit about Casey's immunity and to rant about decency. And I might change my mind tomorrow, but I doubt it.

For today, I believe that Casey accepting immunity is the right thing to do.

I haven't been able to read other threads and posts, so note that this is entirely MY HUMBLE OPINION (and heartfelt reaction.)

Caylee deserves to have a proper rite of passage into Loving Arms - regardless of which ever Deity you might believe that to be. Who cares? Really - Who cares?

It is about just having the opportunity to lay a Child to rest.

Most people deserve that, and Kids do most especially - they're just so innocent and without the jaded, prejudicial and learned attitudes that we Adults sometimes develop.

All I can think about this evening is a memory that is both touching - and gut-wrenching.

Before continuing, I'd like to state that I hope the majority of the posters here just can't relate to this and just haven't experienced the sadness that is a Child's funeral. But I know some here can and will understand what I am ranting about. Stop reading now if you don't wish to dredge up painful memories.

The ONLY thing worse than attending a Child's funeral, is NOT BEING ABLE to have a proper burial, regardless of your faith, creed, culture or religion.

If you have ever had the experience of attending the funeral of a Child, then you know that it is both excruciatingly painful and touchingly appropriate. (If you've never experienced this - then you won't really get it. And if you have, then please accept my deepest sympathy.)

On one hand, you just simply implode emotionally with the realization of just how small that casket is when you see it. 'This is not a person who had the chance to fulfill their life-long dreams and potential. THIS IS A LITTLE CHILD.'

At a Child's funeral, there may not be multiple Pall Bearers carrying a long-lived Soul forward...

Instead, you may witness the life-changing vision of caring, shattered, heart-broken, struggling, yet still somehow strong Parent or Parents; singularly carrying this infinitesimal, final, and gut-wrenching reality of a blue or pink covered satin casket - all alone or as a Parenting Team. The reality is that this final, decent and honourable token of cultural norms - it's still small enough for a SOLE caring Loved-One to respectfully deliver unto their next resting place.

As horrific as it is to witness a rite like that, it is also one that every innocent Child and loving family deserves. In its innate horror, so too, lies its innate beauty.

It hurts; it burns; and it just never leaves your Brain, but it is RIGHT.

So - without apology, I personally hope that Casey DOES take the immunity offered.

Caylee deserves to be loved, remembered and delivered forwards (where ever you believe and wish that to be,) with decency, respect - and with love.

-----------------
Ch*t on Casey or what happens to her. For today, I hope she does take the immunity - and that each and every person who was touched by Caylee can have the chance to say a decent, loving, soulful, 'Good-bye, Little Smiley One,' whilst knowing they can visit, honour and love all over here in her resting place later.

Immunity may not be 'Just' in the Eyes of the Law, but in the eyes of doing one final act of decent caring for Caylee - for today, I believe that having the ability to properly lay her to rest - in ANY fashion - is more of a priority than anything else.

Flame on - who cares?

I personally believe that none of Casey's actions to date, or going forward really matter a great deal.

But, there are a lot of people out there who would probably like to see Caylee laid at rest with some dignity and love.

So for today, I do hope that immunity is on the table - and is taken up upon.

Caylee deserves this, as do all.

Eloquent, touching...spot on. And I'm not snipping a word, because every word in your post contributes to the whole of your post, which is perhaps the most moving thing I've read on WS. :hug:

Go to WFTV.com if the link doesn't open. You should find it there. :)

From puffy's link:So, do we have a "body"? This is enough to prove that sweetie is gone. It is not enough, however, to determine manner of death. Which, at this point, would make it very hard to PROVE the elements of first degree murder are met. Right?
It makes it hard, but not impossible.

Good Night Folks. I need to try and sleep tonight. Bless you all. Sleep welll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406