Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE POLITICAL COVERAGE!!!!!

Can't these people see that we need Greta and Ted and the whole panel to keep us up to date on the really important things?!!!!

That is one of the other things I LOVE about you guys and gals! We are all probably some of the most patriotic TRUE American's there are, yet in times like this - we do not need to hear lies from the people running for office!!! And THEY ALL LIE. I can't stand that crap. Sorry for the tangent - had the vent.

CC, I agree with Blink. I don't consider that a rant either. As far as Cindy and George...I know they don't have a clue what they are in for!! They have gone as far with this charade as you can possibly go and now they need to come clean with it all. Get it on the table and take whatever responsibility they have in this like adults. If for no other reason, but for Caylee. She deserved so much better than what this family provided her. Protection was first and foremost...and they all failed her miserably. Now it is time to give her at least some dignitiy in death.
They were all negligent! IMHO. For anyone to think that this child would have had a good life with Cindy and George. Forget it. They raised Casey and look how she turned out.
:mad::furious::bang:

If her previous behavior is any indication, I don't think Casey will agree to any immunity deal.

The prosecution can then go forth as if there wasn't an immunity deal offered.

I don't think that she will agree to a deal either. I think that she will see this to very end.... despite herself.

I just want to say that I don't think that George and Cindy had anything to do with Caylee's death - even after the fact. I think they were scared and I don't want to try to put myself in their shoes. They knew Casey better than anyone and what she might be capable of. I think will accept the truth soon if they have not already. I am hoping they find Caylee in a place like Jay Blanchard Park or at Sawgrass or somewhere that they can totally connect with Casey - and everyone can know that George didn't dispose of her.

I don't think anyone in this case is guilty. Just Casey. My very first instinct in this case was that Casey intentionally killed Caylee - now more than ever I think it is true. It's the only thing that fits. She is just crazy and evil.

I almost feel bad for thinking so hard about all of her friends and family - and connections and scenarios. She played us all I guess. We put lots of time and emotion into trying to believe her and make her story work. Makes me hate her even more.

Poor sweet baby Caylee. She could have lived a nice life with her grandparents if stupid Casey would have just had a brain and a heart. She ruined everything for some people. I bet a lot of people are hurting tonight.

You can feel the frustration that all of the family members had with Casey by reading their statements to police.

Something happened though after that first call from jail that made Cindy and George change their tune. I understand they didn't want to believe that their precious granddaughter was dead, but the writing has been on the wall from Day 1.

:clap:
That is one of the other things I LOVE about you guys and gals! We are all probably some of the most patriotic TRUE American's there are, yet in times like this - we do not need to hear lies from the people running for office!!! And THEY ALL LIE. I can't stand that crap. Sorry for the tangent - had the vent.

:clap::clap::clap:I respect this!

I just saw this video which was updated late tonight. In this report, it states that the Anthony family is disputing the findings, saying Caylee hasn't been found yet. :mad:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17316548/index.html

Exactly! And Caylee hasn't been found yet because that little maniac that they are harboring in their home will not tell anyone where she dumped her daughter like a piece of garbage.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

CC, I agree with Blink. I don't consider that a rant either. As far as Cindy and George...I know they don't have a clue what they are in for!! They have gone as far with this charade as you can possibly go and now they need to come clean with it all. Get it on the table and take whatever responsibility they have in this like adults. If for no other reason, but for Caylee. She deserved so much better than what this family provided her. Protection was first and foremost...and they all failed her miserably. Now it is time to give her at least some dignitiy in death.

I totally agree. I almost feel we all deserve an apology from them for treating us like we are idiots.

There are paraphrased:

"How dare you not believe that sweat can cause cadaver dogs to give off a warning."

"My daughter doesn't drink"

"Pizza... Pizza... Pizza..."

and my favorite...

"Casey was a great mother..."

Then where the hell is her daughter?

The toughest part to think about is how utterly defensely little children are...they depend on the adults in their lives for absolutely everything. No wonder Jesus loves them so much....

AMEN:blowkiss:

I don't think Cindy, George, or Casey are very decent people. How could you sit for several hours before LE and FBI and tell these experts their tests are crap? This is truly unreal. What planet are these people from? OK, they should all go to jail for ignorance in the face of cold, hard facts.

I just saw this video which was updated late tonight. In this report, it states that the Anthony family is disputing the findings, saying Caylee hasn't been found yet. :mad:

Yes...remember Cindy's adamant statement about no evidence. She is sticking by it because, imo, they are counting on no body= no conviction. They are going to be sadly mistaken.

IMO Cindy lied under oath about the contact daily with casey and imo she knows more than she is letting on. Could they charge her with perjury or obstruction?

Thanks for the UTube video, PattyG. After watching that I am convinced that Jose Baez has spent too much time around the Anthony's. He is starting to deny the truth just as they do.
Too much Kool-Aid drinking Jose.

He did look a little rough (tie off, collar unbuttoned). I can see him stopping after every question from the investigators that were there and taking Cindy into his office to tell her not to go so indepth in her answers. After about the 5th time (because he does seem very patient) he just told her to answer yes or no.

Sources, sources, sources, this is what they say about the hair, stain and dirt - sources tell us this! LE clearly says "we can't talk about the evidence"

Exactly! And Caylee hasn't been found yet because that little maniac that they are harboring in their home will not tell anyone where she dumped her daughter like a piece of garbage.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:
Leonard said on NG tonight that she has not talked about anything to do with Caylee to anybody.
I don't think anyone thought she would.
Poor Leonard. He has a heart of gold. I am sorry he got burned by those jerks.
I didn't like LP at first, but darn it..he grows on you. One thing he is and that is HONEST.

In the criminal world, there is a big difference between representing a football player that got mad and and killed his wife, and representing a child killer. Representing rapists and child killers do not make lawyers popular in the jail...that is why those sorts of prisoners go into protective custody...they are not liked in the jail system.

And, a good lawyer is one that gets the best result he can for his client...if she gets the death penalty that sure as heck will kill his business. If he gets her off with a few years, different story.

All above is IMOO of course.

I agree. I think she is the one resisting, not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana