Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate you casey ... your child was so beautiful . how COULD YOU ? do that to her .. how ??? i hope when you sleep at night .. she is in your mind .. quietly sadly,looking at you with those beautiful wide eyes of hers with tears coming from them and falling on your hands .. asking why mommy ? why didnt you want me ? then when you start to take your meds and your get better .. you will realize what you did .. i hope it goes on and on forever ..

IMO Cindy lied under oath about the contact daily with casey and imo she knows more than she is letting on. Could they charge her with perjury or obstruction?

2 hours with the FBI today sounds pretty serious to me! We can hope!

the hippo is out of the barn door...

and still running loose

but LE is not playing games they are giving her a chance to set the record straight -

take it now or we are done negotiating - so think long and hard before you stomp off and say you are innocent cause it will be proven in a court of law
that you killed your own daughter and the evidence will be overwhelming
to the point of ridiculous.

she doesnt want to cooperate ? so be it

see you on death row.. cause thats were you will be

the parents are going to have SPLAIN this to her in plain english

but you, who knows

she might want the death penalty- she is a mess

These people need to do the right thing with Casey, for the first time in their lives and hers.
They need to tell her it's over. They need to tell her that they expect her to do the right thing and tell them where Caylee is. They need to tell her that no longer will they listen to her lies.
They remind me of "love addicts" people who want the person with them so badly that they don't care how the person treats them. It's time to kick her to the curb, quit enabling and GO ON.
Yes, it hurts, yes it's not fair. But it is what it is.
Life will go on, and they have to except it.

:clap::clap:

I almost wish the Anthony family didn't have a spokesperson.... I would love to hear Cindy on TV tonight..

I'd love to hear her dispute DNA evidence.

I totally agree. I almost feel we all deserve an apology from them for treating us like we are idiots.

There are paraphrased:

"How dare you not believe that sweat can cause cadaver dogs to give off a warning."

"My daughter doesn't drink"

"Pizza... Pizza... Pizza..."

and my favorite...

"Casey was a great mother..."

Then where the hell is her daughter?
Let us not forget:

She ran over a squirrel
She is Mother of the year
The neighbor took the gas cans
Caylees father died in a car accident and we never knew him
We know who Caylees father is
I always thought Jesse was Caylees father
No she is not pregnant!
Zanny took caylee!
Caylee is safe
Casey can't talk because Caylee will be hurt
Caylee is in danger
We know who the kidnappers are and we are watching them

IMO Cindy lied under oath about the contact daily with casey and imo she knows more than she is letting on. Could they charge her with perjury or obstruction?

Oh...absolutely. I hope they are working on proving this as they go...
LE has a powerful instinct (and then you have the FBI on top of that). I have to think they are getting fed up with this family.

Since information out of Orlando about the deal or maybe no deal that they're offering or not offering is so unclear, here's something to think about:
**Casey left 10 minutes after John Allen, state prosecutors, and the FBI arrived
**Cindy stayed for a quite a while.
**George was AWOL and not there
**Lee was AWOL and not there
**Prior to this, Cindy and George had met face to face with the FBI before
**Prior to this, Casey had never met with the FBI
**None of the family met with State Attorney's before
Forget what's in the media and let me ask ya'll this: is there anything different that could have happened there OTHER than a limited immunity offer? Like something that they really wanted to talk over...with Cindy?
Hmmm

That's not denial. That's deliberate obstinance.

This is a vicious circle.............the Anthony's won't believe the DNA evidence that it was Caylee in the trunk of that car because Caylee's body hasn't been found yet. But Caylee's body can't be found without the cooperation of Casey, and THAT is something that won't happen. So round and round we go with the Anthonys.

snipped
Leonard was just on the air saying they did not know how they were going to protect her...the death threats are heating up and people are gathering outside her home to protest. Not only that, but evidence is beginning to roll in and its not good. Its plain to see she has other charges that await her such as theft and lying to Law Enforcement. Her child has not turned up alive and all the people she has named don't even exist as she claimed. The plea deal is good through tomorrow....and if I was her attorney (thank the good Lord I'm not) I would suggest she take it. In this case, my friend, the glove fits....

Really, people are gathering outside the house? OH No, that's not good..people really need to use their head, nothing good will come of this I'm sure. Baez is getting himself too emotionally involved with his client that I think he may have failed to adequately inform her of the situation she is in and it's likely outcome. Depending on the terms of this "limited immunity" (assuming it is favorable to her) he would be incompetent if he doesn't advise her to take it.

the hippo is out of the barn door...

and still running loose

but LE is not playing games they are giving her a chance to set the record straight -

take it now or we are done negotiating - so think long and hard before you stomp off and say you are innocent cause it will be proven in a court of law
that you killed your own daughter and the evidence will be overwhelming
to the point of ridiculous.

she doesnt want to cooperate ? so be it

see you on death row.. cause thats were you will be

the parents are going to have SPLAIN this to her in plain english

but you, who knows

she might want the death penalty- she is a mess

I agree.. I'm sure Baez told her tonigh that she can either do a few years for the neglect charge and admit was an accident -- or take your chances with a murder charge or something similar.

I don't think she should take that chance seeing:

A. All of the evidence against her

B. She is one of the most hated people in America right now.

I totally agree. I almost feel we all deserve an apology from them for treating us like we are idiots.

There are paraphrased:

"How dare you not believe that sweat can cause cadaver dogs to give off a warning."

"My daughter doesn't drink"

"Pizza... Pizza... Pizza..."

and my favorite...
"
"Casey was a great mother..."

Then where the hell is her daughter?

My most disgusting to add with yours from Cindy:

"Lying isn't against the Law." :eek:

"Get off your Arses and go look for my grandaugter." :waitasec: where?

This is a vicious circle.............the Anthony's won't believe the DNA evidence that it was Caylee in the trunk of that car because Caylee's body hasn't been found yet. But Caylee's body can't be found without the cooperation of Casey, and THAT is something that won't happen. So round and round we go with the Anthonys.
I disagree. I think they are asking the wrong person. Casey doesn't know where she is.

I almost wish the Anthony family didn't have a spokesperson.... I would love to hear Cindy on TV tonight..

I'd love to hear her dispute DNA evidence.

What spokesperson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member