Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it still say that this ms will be checked by Lee though? I realize thats prolly not who is really checking it, but thats who they will say that it is.

And as for Cindy. I am having a really hard time having sympathy for her right about now?
I am a mother, a mother to 5. I just can not imagine after everything that has come to light looking at my child knowing that they took the life of another human being let alone my own flesh and blood.
My love for my child wouldn't stop- thats not what I am saying. But how can she live in such denial that Casey didn't do this, or how can she look Casey in the face and not choke the living chit out of her and make her tell where Caylee is? How can she continue to protect Casey?
There comes a point where a mothers instinct to protect has to stop.

No all it says now is that due to time constraints and internet abuse, this profile will no longer be updated. It's still private.

Casey approved my add on myspace the day she got out, and has added maybe 40 after me.

Sorry if this has been brought up. Casey has definitely been online, she has added a Facebook friend to her account, it's back up to 300. Was as 299.

I noticed this last night my time too
maybe she's added us -the generic websleuths address-will have a look again :)

I can't believe this young woman doesn't at least give her daughter this one last thing...the truth and a proper funeral/burial. It's beyond selfish, imo. It's heartless!

Because in a twist of irony, Casey has been saying the truth from day one. This IS a kidnapping!!!!

Baby Caylee (even after death) is kept as a hostage by her own mother and is used as a negotiation card on the table of the greatest performance of Casey's life: How do we save Casey from this mess? How do we bail out Casey from this mess? This is a messy war. LE have the evidence (physical and other) and Casey is holding the knowledge of where the baby's body is. And grandparents are right in the middle playing a pivotal role in these negotiations and emotional game, the role they played for ever in Casey's life. Enable, hide, excuse, lie, cover, and an innocent baby in the middle being used as a shield and manipulation tool in the war of power between mother and daughter. INNOCENTS are always the casualties of war, and it is painful, really painful, to think how many innocent Caylee's are going through the same thing as we speak. I am afraid what we will hear about Caylee's last days. Probably living in the car, eating in the car, sleeping in the car. An innocent victim of adult's shortcomings.

Yeah I don't have facebook, well technically i don't have a myspace either, I added her to my husband's. She read or someone read the message I sent her and also comments have been getting updated so I think they are just saying they aren't looking at it but that they really can't resist.

I have no doubt that LE is watching her Internet activity. Her new friend might be LE. :)

ITA.

You always offer up reasoned and well considered insights.

I believe, and have since July 15th, that LE has this well in hand.

THey just did a quick update on FOX, Greta was covering it and said that LE had never even confirmed that they sent for the air tests. WTH? I thought LE had confirmed sending for the air tests, or did I get that wrong?

Thank you PotatoHead! :blowkiss:

De nada.

I always enjoy reading your posts.

And I am often unable to wrestle control of the remote during NG, GS broadcasts, so like many others, I haunt those threads and I appreciate your rapid typing skills, too!

It's late; I am tired, (and pls. forgive me if you already addressed this in a previous post,) but let's consider:

* Will Casey finally take the limited immunity deal on offer?

I think not, though I desperately wish she would.

My view - open for debate... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2567682&postcount=385

Yeah I don't have facebook, well technically i don't have a myspace either, I added her to my husband's. She read or someone read the message I sent her and also comments have been getting updated so I think they are just saying they aren't looking at it but that they really can't resist.

Hey, what message did you send her?

I added her to my husband's
Ha! That's prob'ly a reason she accepted, male profile. jmo

De nada.

I always enjoy reading your posts.

And I am often unable to wrestle control of the remote during NG, GS broadcasts, so like many others, I haunt those threads and I appreciate your rapid typing skills, too!

It's late; I am tired, (and pls. forgive me if you already addressed this in a previous post,) but let's consider:

* Will Casey finally take the limited immunity deal on offer?

I think not, though I desperately wish she would.

My view - open for debate... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2567682&postcount=385

I have no faith that Casey would do the right thing and take a deal on limited immunity.

It would be wonderful if Casey did take the offer of limited immunity and brought Caylee home for a proper burial.

On the other hand, the limited immunity would in some capacity limit what the prosecution could bring into evidence, such as autopsy results. If autopsy evidence indicates intentional rather than accidental death, that needs to be allowed into evidence.

"there are a lot of people out there who would probably like to see Caylee laid at rest with some dignity and love. "

Yes, this is perfectly put-regardless of whether your believe Caylee is somewhere else or that she is simply returned to the earth to make the flowers grow it his her right to be given her dignity and we owe it to ourselves and to her to do this. And those who had her in their hearts need to know where she is to be able to pay their respects to this innocent baby robbed of her chance at life.

I do think that Caylee is no longer with us,but how can the smell machine detect that the odor is Caylee's. Just thinking that if the DNA results are not back yet,then they can't say it is her. Just not good reporting IMO. I can understand the machine smelling decomp but not who's decomp.

I do think that Caylee is no longer with us,but how can the smell machine detect that the odor is Caylee's. Just thinking that if the DNA results are not back yet,then they can't say it is her. Just not good reporting IMO. I can understand the machine smelling decomp but not who's decomp.

It was stated point blank that the air tests can in no way determine who was decomposing, just that it was someone human. You are right when you say they can't tell who. I think that the reports that the DNA has been confirmed as Caylee's are just bad reporting and a station trying to get watchers at a time when the whole country is focusing on the DNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member