Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question why are they offering any immunity to Casey? She cannot tell the truth, there is no way they could know if what she is telling them is a lie or not. My guess is there is no body left to take them to.

Don't be mad or upset today. When I logged in and saw the latest news, I started to go there...but then I thought about it and what it really means...it's the first steps of justice for Caylee. The lies are not going to fly because the LE and others thought more of this little darlin' than her own family. Caylee has been "home" for awhile now...so in some way this is good news...it's progress....and that is what we all wanted.
Thank you tehcloser.
I really needed to hear what you said because I am very upset and mad.
I just know the lies are going to contiune and I really feel myself being pushed to edge.
I feel more lies are forthcoming.
More lies and cute photo ops by the family.
They should all feel very ashamed however I don't think shame is part of their makeup.

I'm going to try and calm down and hope that justice prevails.

I totally agree with you. George had several hours to do what ever it was he did. Could it be that Caylee was in the spare tire area? Would explain the flies and maggots in the trunk. Maybe he thought at the wrecker yard that the trash was causing the smell, but upon going through the car he found out the awful truth. If George did something with her body, Casey (in her own mind) would be telling the truth when she says "I don't know where she is".

JMO

Sadly, RIP Caylee

ITA agree with this as well. I, too, have thought long and hard about that "spare tire" compartment. Haven't looked up that car model to see if it was one that had the spare tire in like an indentation with a carpeted flap that covers it over. Very easily spare tire taken out and discarded and poor little Caylee curled up in there. And yes, Casey not knowing where she is - that has stuck with me. She could REALLY NOT KNOW where her "final" place was because she wasn't the one that put her there.

Cindy had been in the car before any of the 911 calls and had washed clothes before the 911 calls. She found Amy's number in the car on a resume is how she tracked down Casey earlier evening. So Cindy knew exactly what the car smelled like before she made any 911 calls.

IMO - She washed the clothes - I believe George had gone through that car and put those things on the floor of the garage. When Cindy came home he just said "take those things in the house and you can wash those pants". As for finding Amy's number. CINDY has said she got the number out of the car but, again, I think George brought that piece of paper inside to her or gave it to her when she was putting the laundry in (their machines are at the back of the garage next to the "inside" door of the house. George gives her the piece of paper and tells her he's got "things to do and will be back later". Cindy goes inside and calls Amy and is off on her Casey goosechase.

I agree...sooooo mad today! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I'm mad, I'm bitter, I'm sad....all kinds of emotions. I have been in such a foul mood all week and I know its linked back this this case. Just when we believe that there won't be anything new that day (ie. Monday we were thinking that this case was going to drop out of the media) we have another bombshell dropped. Before we can comprehend the contents of that bombshell, we get yet another.

I agree denial played a roll in her actions. In my opinion denial did not last long though if George and Cindy were searching the backyard for Caylee under the playhouse before police searched it.

Cindy was in denial at that point, and she may not have yet fully moved past that stage yet. :(

MyFoxOrlando News: 10:19pm

According to MyFoxOrlando's online news stream, Tim Miller with TexasEquusearch is at the Anthony home.

I wonder if that's the unidentified Male that left with George 30 minutes ago??

This is the FOX report from 10:00 PM last night and nothing is mentioned about TES being at the Anthony home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRwbEpooNA

Thank you tehcloser.

I'm going to try and calm down and hope that justice prevails.
respectfully snipped.

It will Dr., we just have to wait a little while longer, and the way things are starting to move...it may not be long. :blowkiss:

This is the FOX report from 10:00 PM last night and nothing is mentioned about TES being at the Anthony home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRwbEpooNA
I heard that last night - that TES was at the house last night. Maybe one of the local affiliates reported this. WFTV has a little about Beth Holloway in helping with the search but nothing about them being at the house.

Maybe Im dumb whats TexasEquusearch

My question why are they offering any immunity to Casey? She cannot tell the truth, there is no way they could know if what she is telling them is a lie or not. My guess is there is no body left to take them to.

IMO, no one know for sure if "immunity" was even offered. Every report so far is coming from "sources" and LE doesn't give out anything to the public regarding the ongoing investigation. Even the decomp results in the trunk, how do we really know this is FACT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRwbEpooNA (Baez speaking on this video)

I spoke to Sharon at TES yesterday morning - she stated that Tom was flying in yesterday and he should have landed at around 4pm. He was then going to try to set up his command post and then go from there. I am hoping he did meet with the family....I am glad to see from these posts that he did.

I hardly slept last night - this poor child.

I heard that last night - that TES was at the house last night. Maybe one of the local affiliates reported this. WFTV has a little about Beth Holloway in helping with the search but nothing about them being at the house.

IF TES was at the house last night, it would have been reported to the "tippy top of the mountains." My 10:00 PM video clearly shows nothing as well as nothing being reported.

IMO, no one know for sure if "immunity" was even offered. Every report so far is coming from "sources" and LE doesn't give out anything to the public regarding the ongoing investigation. Even the decomp results in the trunk, how do we really know this is FACT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRwbEpooNA (Baez speaking on this video)

I would think a deal would be on the table. They want to find Caylees body. It would bring closure and end the wondering. My guess (and only my opinion) is that they took the death penalty off the table in a deal. I hope Casey doesnt take it - I hope TES finds Caylee and then Casey could get what she deserves....

ITA agree with this as well. I, too, have thought long and hard about that "spare tire" compartment. Haven't looked up that car model to see if it was one that had the spare tire in like an indentation with a carpeted flap that covers it over. Very easily spare tire taken out and discarded and poor little Caylee curled up in there. And yes, Casey not knowing where she is - that has stuck with me. She could REALLY NOT KNOW where her "final" place was because she wasn't the one that put her there.
IMO - She washed the clothes - I believe George had gone through that car and put those things on the floor of the garage. When Cindy came home he just said "take those things in the house and you can wash those pants". As for finding Amy's number. CINDY has said she got the number out of the car but, again, I think George brought that piece of paper inside to her or gave it to her when she was putting the laundry in (their machines are at the back of the garage next to the "inside" door of the house. George gives her the piece of paper and tells her he's got "things to do and will be back later". Cindy goes inside and calls Amy and is off on her Casey goosechase.

Those are also my thoughts. Somewhere on the forum there are pictures that a member posted of a car just like hers showing the trunk, and yes it did have the spare under the carpet flap. I am trying to find that thread. :mad:

I spoke to Sharon at TES yesterday morning - she stated that Tom was flying in yesterday and he should have landed at around 4pm. He was then going to try to set up his command post and then go from there. I am hoping he did meet with the family....I am glad to see from these posts that he did.

Interesting that this wasn't picked up on the "live" news last night!

Those are also my thoughts. Somewhere on the forum there are pictures that a member posted of a car just like hers showing the trunk, and yes it did have the spare under the carpet flap. I am trying to find that thread. :mad:

I do not recall any mention of cadaver dogs hitting on the spot where the tire was. The bond hearing testimony stated it was closer to the taillight area.

I think the spare was present at all times, and never removed to stash a body there.

Maybe Im dumb whats TexasEquusearch

Well, I certainly don't have all the facts, but this is a group based out of Texas that do intensive searches for the missing. They ride horses to do their searches and they also coordinate area volunteers. They have a great success rate and have found living people but mostly those deceased, which still brings lots of comfort to the families of those who are missing. One of their most well-known searches was for Beth Holloway's daughter, Natalie.

I would think a deal would be on the table. They want to find Caylees body. It would bring closure and end the wondering. My guess (and only my opinion) is that they took the death penalty off the table in a deal. I hope Casey doesnt take it - I hope TES finds Caylee and then Casey could get what she deserves....

Why do we keep hearing this story then that the police think it might have been an accident? I don't see how they could know this w/o some kind of confession.

Is TES only staying for the weekend?

On Fox just now, Leonard said, re security problems surrounding Casey now that the documents and the decomposition findings have come out, "We're going to have to decide today what to do with her." Sounds like they are seriously considering revoking her bond or taking her to a safe house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber