Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, no one know for sure if "immunity" was even offered. Every report so far is coming from "sources" and LE doesn't give out anything to the public regarding the ongoing investigation. Even the decomp results in the trunk, how do we really know this is FACT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRwbEpooNA (Baez speaking on this video)

From the DNA is In thread (from FoxOrlando website- 2nd to last para http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1)

Late Wednesday night the Orange County Sheriffs Office released a statement confirming that tests sent to the FBI have returned.

"I have been advised by the Criminal Investigations Division that late this evening we have received and are in possession of results from the FBI Laboratory." Captain Angelo Nieves said in the statement. "These results will be reviewed by investigative personnel and we will be meeting with and sharing the findings of these results with the State Attorneys Office on Thursday.

Why do we keep hearing this story then that the police think it might have been an accident? I don't see how they could know this w/o some kind of confession.

IMO, it's the media spinning this story. Remember LE has held everything back, they don't share information during their on-going investgation. Not even to the family or Baez.

From the DNA is In thread (from FoxOrlando website- 2nd to last para http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1)

Late Wednesday night the Orange County Sheriffs Office released a statement confirming that tests sent to the FBI have returned.

"I have been advised by the Criminal Investigations Division that late this evening we have received and are in possession of results from the FBI Laboratory." Captain Angelo Nieves said in the statement. "These results will be reviewed by investigative personnel and we will be meeting with and sharing the findings of these results with the State Attorneys Office on Thursday.

Murder charges on the way?

Is TES only staying for the weekend?

I honestly dont know. I know she said to me that they wanted to search on Saturday. I faxed in my application and havent heard anything from them since. I now wonder if they are holding off for a lil bit to see what else develops. I mean yesterday morning everyone was holding out hope that Caylee was still alive. With all of these test results back we now know they will be looking for a body instead...

Prayers for you Caylee.... may the blessed mother have her arms around you.

My daughter has an amazing amount to...guess it's the age. Could you be sitting on facebook while your daughter was nowhere to be found? What is wrong with this chick?

No conscience = no guilt

I'm sure somewhere in that screwed up head of hers, she doesn't blame herself for what happened....I'm sure that she blames her mom for not watching Caylee when Casey wanted to go out.

I can hear her saying "well if mom would have watched her, none of this would have happened." I also blame Cindy...she should have made Casey more responsible for her actions in the past....then maybe we all wouldn't be here completely sick to our stomaches this morning......

ITA agree with this as well. I, too, have thought long and hard about that "spare tire" compartment. Haven't looked up that car model to see if it was one that had the spare tire in like an indentation with a carpeted flap that covers it over. Very easily spare tire taken out and discarded and poor little Caylee curled up in there. And yes, Casey not knowing where she is - that has stuck with me. She could REALLY NOT KNOW where her "final" place was because she wasn't the one that put her there.

IIRC......WS'er "gigi" has the same model car......she measured the spare tire compartment, it only holds a donut........can't remember the exact meas. but it was small......I do remember (i think) that she said it was only 5" deep.

IMO - She washed the clothes - I believe George had gone through that car and put those things on the floor of the garage. When Cindy came home he just said "take those things in the house and you can wash those pants". As for finding Amy's number. CINDY has said she got the number out of the car but, again, I think George brought that piece of paper inside to her or gave it to her when she was putting the laundry in (their machines are at the back of the garage next to the "inside" door of the house. George gives her the piece of paper and tells her he's got "things to do and will be back later". Cindy goes inside and calls Amy and is off on her Casey goosechase.

ITA.......

Hey guys, If something major happens after I go to work today (won't be able to get on-line today at work due to clients graduating) would anybody be willing to text my phone if something major breaks after 1:30est?

On Fox just now, Leonard said, re security problems surrounding Casey now that the documents and the decomposition findings have come out, "We're going to have to decide today what to do with her." Sounds like they are seriously considering revoking her bond or taking her to a safe house.

Might be best cause I gotta a feeling that George, Lee and Cindy cant be to happy with her right now.:eek:

I think Leonard had good intentions. I am thankful TES is going to look. Yesterday when the news came thru my BF said "So she is dead, we knew she was dead but it is so sad" I felt bad to even tell him.

Those are also my thoughts. Somewhere on the forum there are pictures that a member posted of a car just like hers showing the trunk, and yes it did have the spare under the carpet flap. I am trying to find that thread. :mad:

IIRC.......it's WS'er "gigi".......i can't find the post either.

I was kind of hoping to wake up this am and it be a dream. Poor Caylee.

Yup, the article clearly states: "These results will be reviewed by investigative personnel and we will be meeting with and sharing the findings of these results with the State Attorneys Office on Thursday.

However, at the beginning of the article it also reads: A source close to the investigation tells Fox 35 that preliminary tests show signs of decomposition. As a result, another round of testing will take place.

If I was LE, I would seek out this "source person close to the investigation and tell them to "shut up!" :)

After I had a good cry last night while I was rocking my sleeping 3 year-old son, I began to realize that if there is a silver lining to the outcome of this case, it is that Caylee has been safe in the arms of whatever deity/nondeity you may believe in...she isn't in the hands of some crazy pedophile as some of us feared...and she won't be raised by and exposed to the insanity that is the Anthony family. She's on an eternal playground surrounded by Love.

May those responsible for her death (whether accidental or not) and the cover-up receive swift, punishing justice.

Let us hope!

I can only imagine how it must be in the Anthony home. Casey better get one last look at home and the things around her. Because she will never be back. Next Stop is JAIL.....4 small walls and a single bed and no club Fusion.

:behindbar

IMO, it's the media spinning this story. Remember LE has held everything back, they don't share information during their on-going investgation. Not even to the family or Baez.

The media...put a spin on something?!? Surely you jest :)

I honestly dont know. I know she said to me that they wanted to search on Saturday. I faxed in my application and havent heard anything from them since. I now wonder if they are holding off for a lil bit to see what else develops. I mean yesterday morning everyone was holding out hope that Caylee was still alive. With all of these test results back we now know they will be looking for a body instead...

Prayers for you Caylee.... may the blessed mother have her arms around you.

This will be a difficult weekend because of the holiday and the "possibility" of a hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paintedhousecat