Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webcam shows something is going on.

IMO, Lee is saying just what CampCasey is saying which is "Prove it!".

(Shaking my head) And here I thought he was coming to his senses.
It frustrates me that Lee still sounds like he's sticking up for Casey, but the same thing happened in my sister's husband's family. I don't think Lee is doing it so much for Casey, but for his parents. My sister's sister-in-law was actually the one that first noticed something bad had happened. She called her husband, who called the police. She ended up lying during the trial about that first day and I think she did it more for her parents than her brother. Her husband wouldn't lie though. Not sure if their marriage survived all of that.

Sounds to me like Lee has intentions of becoming some sort of missing-child activist. (Of course there's nothing at all wrong with that - the world could never have enough advocates for children in any type of peril). Anyone else catch this?

Sorry, but I do not buy anything he says. It seems they come up with
these statements just to change the subject and refute what is really
happening.
I will have to actually see him being an activist, helping families, etc to buy his story.
The entire family lives in laaa laaa land.

Leonard [Padilla] was on WFTV, says she definitely has a mental problem, said the tension inside the Anthony house is getting unbearable which is one reason why she's been spending so much time at Baez's office.

This is the first thing LP ever said about this case that I could totally believe without having to give it a second thought.

Anyone else feel something just "off" with the parents and the brother?
Their behavior and attitudes lead me to believe there is something about the whole bunch.

I think if Casey really had a 30 day script to follow,.. she would have turned that over to the police by now,... ATLEAST she would have given it to Baiz.
I read somewhere on here that she isn't telling Baiz, her parents, her brother or ANYONE anything about Caylee's disappearance. Does anyone know where that is on here? I am pretty sure there was a link.

I'm sure any script that turned up would be written by Casey anyway. This is the person that writes e-mails to herself.

Maybe that's the letter Lee was asking her about in jail?

Dr. SuziQ... will you write me an excuse real quick?

you-enter.jpg

Litig8r - just wondering if you know (making an assumption here based on your nickname) whether you know if the testing results from the air sample can be used in court, i.e. Frye test/Daubert?

I posted this ? yesterday during the flurry of posting when the news first came out and when this site crashed, and I don't believe anyone responded.

Like I said, just wonderin'.... hope I'm not making an a@@ out of myself with my assumption here.

Argh! Haven't been able to get in.

Your assumption is not off-base, but I don't know the answer to your question. Defense would say no, prosecution would say yes - a lot would depend on precedent, of which there probably isn't one in FL for this test. From what I understand, it's new, but reliable.

Anyone else feel something just "off" with the parents and the brother?
Their behavior and attitudes lead me to believe there is something about the whole bunch.

Yes Annbelle! All of their behaviors are very odd. Not just grieving or not wanting to lose their daughter and Caylee..but they are all liars and live in a dream world. Weird people.

Right before I got tossed out again soomeone posted to check the other threads...body found that might be Caylee...who posted it and what thread please?

I don't like Lee either......nope.

Until I watched that video I though little Caylee had someone at bat for her and not her mother.

I find it hard to swallow when asked what he thought he first worried bout his sister, something about innocent until proven guilty.

I thought his first words would have been devastated, just devastated.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he is just in denial.

I just posted in the DNA in thread two links that both say LE is meeting with prosecuters this morning to discuss FBI lab results that are in. LE will not confirm results of tests (even to the family which is what Cindy is referring to via Baez... I think he is doing so much harm to them) until prosecuters clear them to do so.

LP said somewhere yesterday that CA leaves every morning and sits at the lawyers all day. Wouldn't be surprised if she isn't really even talking to him, but just going there to be away from the house, etc.

I wonder if her lawyer visits correspond with her myspace logins.

"She's got an insanity defense to any charge they charge her with," Padilla said. "I don't know if crazy is a medial term, but she's got a mental problem."

me: I bet the trial will start next spring

There are many inconsistancies in the parents remarks.
They deny the evidence that was released yesterday.
This group seem to be from another planet, not Ohio. (sorry Ohio)

http://www.local6.com/news/17323035/detail.html

The celebrity bounty hunter who helped orchestrate the release of Casey Anthony, whose 3-year-old daughter has been missing since mid-June, said that he plans to revoke her bond and now believes that she disposed of the girl's body. (more at link)

This website is really having trouble today! I'm able to get in once in a while, but then it just goes back to "Server is busy". Never seen it quite this bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber