Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanny and Sam, who is older sister of Zanny, took Caylee from the park, and gave Casey a script to follow. It just gets stranger and stranger with her lies.
Yes, stranger, but she's had plenty of time to make up more stuff to try to dig herself out of the first batch of stuff. Thanks for responding.

What do you all think about this location for Caylee (remains) ... Sawgrass Apts ...

I have this need for things to somehow make sense ... in trying to reconcile Casey's use of ZG and Sawgrass (lies) ... with the fact (truths) that there was a ZG at Sawgrass this is what my mind came up with ....

Anyone know how close Sawgrass Apartments is to Lake Underhill?

The backpack "could" be a RD security move - put a bulletproof vest in there. I bet running security on this girl is getting hotter by the minute and the last thing they want is to have something happen to her on their "watch".

Read my mind!

I think if Casey really had a 30 day script to follow,.. she would have turned that over to the police by now,... ATLEAST she would have given it to Baiz.
I read somewhere on here that she isn't telling Baiz, her parents, her brother or ANYONE anything about Caylee's disappearance. Does anyone know where that is on here? I am pretty sure there was a link.

What do you all think about this location for Caylee (remains) ... Sawgrass Apts ...

I have this need for things to somehow make sense ... in trying to reconcile Casey's use of ZG and Sawgrass (lies) ... with the fact (truths) that there was a ZG at Sawgrass this is what my mind came up with ...

The day after the flurry of calls was the day that ZG was at Sawgrass right? What if Casey was there looking for a place to dispose of the body somewhere around those apartments ... we know that she knew the area and had "friends" who lived there. While there she came upon ZFG's info. Zanny is born ... she then has almost a full month to start using the name Zenaida as the name of the nanny ... here or there in a text message to her mom ... in conversations with friends ... instead of "the nanny" ... it becomes "Zanny" ...

To Casey: "Who the heck is Zanny?"
Casey: "Come on ... you know Zanny, Caylee's nanny ... jeez, I talk about her all the time ... she's been Caylee's nanny for like ever ... get with the program?"

Pretty soon her friends and family don't know exactly when Casey first mentioned "Zanny." "The nanny" and Zanny get blurred together in everyones mind.

This is based purely on supposition ... but it might explain how Casey came up with the name ZG ... and a possible location to look for Caylee.

Excellennt post. I am with you on this one...she concocts so many lies and acts like she has said them before that she pulls her family into her lies. Her twisted reality is their twisted reality as they have been playing this game with Casey for a very long time....

Zanny and Sam, who is older sister of Zanny, took Caylee from the park, and gave Casey a script to follow. It just gets stranger and stranger with her lies.

OMG, I hadn't heard that one....I can't take it...it is like bizarro world....Casey's Bizarro World

WESH has started a blog on their site and will keep it updated with any new details.

Leonard was on WFTV, says she definitely has a mental problem, said the tension inside the Anthony house is getting unbearable which is one reason why she's been spending so much time at Baez's office.

They did a short piece on how easy it is to revoke bond also. It could happen as early as this afternoon if they wanted to.

Also, a couple *protesters* apparently showed up at the house, a couple ladies, didn't see any signs tho.

Hmm . . . I wonder what happened that led Leonard to say she definitely has a mental problem? What did he observe? (I know we all know she has one, but just wondering what he saw.)

One can only hope!! I think she's wearing them because she was advised by someone not to let anyone see that she's NOT crying!! If my child were missing, etc., I'd be a blubbering swollen mess. She's obviously not, and someone told her not to let the world see that!

I think that now she's getting all this press attention, she's pulling a "Paris Hilton Wannabe".

I thinks it's a butt-load of lens tissues in that backpack-- to clean those big old honkin' sunglasses. :p boy are they ugly (jmo)

wonder if Cindy packed Casey a bag for her trip to the atty, towel, umbrella yada.

Hey, now, I have some sunglasses just like that, and on me they look MAHRVALOUS!:blowkiss:
Lanie

On one of the last pages on the previous thread, someone mentioned fllies and maggots having been in the trunk...is this confirmed somewhere or speculation? (sorry...I'll have to go back and find the exact quote)

Y'all see this new thread?

Breaking news on local Orlando Stations.
I'll post a link as it becomes available.

Police have found a body and are waiting ID confirmation.

Amy wrote: I am guessing she tried to bury Caylee at home first, then possibly went looking for a dumping spot. Stopped to go to party some, then got Caylee's body from wherever it was (backyard?) and took it to the Amscot dumpster.

I don't think that happened because the Anthonys have 2 dogs and a cat. They would have been attracted to the burial site in the backyard by the smell, and tried to dig her up. Just MO.

Maybe that is why Casey moved her from the backyard...she wasn't counting on the dog digging?

Check the other threads. There's one that says they've found a body that could possibly be Caylee's.

So I am may be wrong but it sounds like the BH is revoking her bond because of the death threats or the results from the air sample? Or both? IMO, her safety means little to me, it hurts that she gets all this protection!!! what about Caylee? what protection dis she get? Ugh....

casey most likely feels like she's a star with all this attention and her protectors. Today she has her "star" sunglasses on. ugh is right mamadofthree.

Sounds to me like Lee has intentions of becoming some sort of missing-child activist. (Of course there's nothing at all wrong with that - the world could never have enough advocates for children in any type of peril). Anyone else catch this?

Litig8r - just wondering if you know (making an assumption here based on your nickname) whether you know if the testing results from the air sample can be used in court, i.e. Frye test/Daubert?

I posted this ? yesterday during the flurry of posting when the news first came out and when this site crashed, and I don't believe anyone responded.

Like I said, just wonderin'.... hope I'm not making an a@@ out of myself with my assumption here.

WESH has started a blog on their site and will keep it updated with any new details.

Leonard was on WFTV, says she definitely has a mental problem, said the tension inside the Anthony house is getting unbearable which is one reason why she's been spending so much time at Baez's office.

They did a short piece on how easy it is to revoke bond also. It could happen as early as this afternoon if they wanted to.

Also, a couple *protesters* apparently showed up at the house, a couple ladies, didn't see any signs tho.

I have a feeling the tension inside the Anthony home has been unbearable for a very, very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored