Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you think...it's not LP who'll bring her in?

I think he could be hired by the Florida Bonding agent who could hire whoever he chose. Or do it himself. The Florida Bonding agent is the only one that I saw that signed those papers. There may be an agreement somewhere between the Florida agent and TP. Where TP agrees to take financial responsibility if things went sour. But the Florida agent is the one to revoke the bond and he could do so at this very moment.

Yeah, but where did they get their info. from? "SOURCES"? Sorry to seem like a grouch but I feel like everytime the media quotes "sources from deep within" we are fed a line of BS and it's driving me :crazy:

Actually most of them have turned out to be true:

The phone calls
The bond being revoked
and many more actually.

Some people don't like to accept sources but The sources are usually LE and not your local greeter at Walmart. They tend to have validity.

And the way I understood the bail being revoked (before they pulled her out) was the BH wasn't able to take her in himself, I think it had to be a local person, now LE, but a local BH, maybe and they said that person was in place if needed.

I think that's if you borrow the bail from a bondsman, because I know someone who paid their own bail and all of it was returned after they were through with all their court duties and the case was settled.

They do get it ALL back if they post a cash bond..........if not they pay the 10% to the bonding company to post the bond.

One of my friends is a bounty hunter for a bonding company and I can assure you NO ONE gets their 10% back and sometimes it is more than 10% depending on the circumstances.

I believe Tony Padilla said himself on his thread here last night that he does not lose a dime if he sends her back to jail. Those are his words.
That's because that portion was given by LP. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Beth and Tim will be a great influence for good for this family. It does not seem like they have had any help (emotional) from others in the same situation. I am sure they haven't reached out so it is no one's fault.

Beth knows what it feels like to search effortlessly for a loved one, while also not avoiding the evidence of her murder. She knows the frustration of lies. Though she amazingly handled the whole situation with such grace and the Anthony's have not really displayed that...she can so empathize with the loss the the GP's are going through.

I hope that she can help them see that they can't be doing Caylee any honor by enabling the perpetrator even though it is their own daughter. Denial is one thing but obstruction of justice is another.

Under the stress of the situation, there are no better people to be there to assist in my opinion.

Wonder why they gave her until Tues to accept the offer? Jack on L&O only gives them a few minutes :)

I hope they find her w/o Casey's help so she doesn't benefit from any deals.

I believe Tony Padilla said himself on his thread here last night that he does not lose a dime if he sends her back to jail. Those are his words.

No, but Leonard Padilla said he "spent" (as opposed to "lost") $50,000 for the bail bondsman fee. Tony just arranged for the bond. Leonard put up $50,000 to the FLORIDA bail bondsman.

I think he could be hired by the Florida Bonding agent who could hire whoever he chose. Or do it himself. The Florida Bonding agent is the only one that I saw that signed those papers. There may be an agreement somewhere between the Florida agent and TP. Where TP agrees to take financial responsibility if things went sour. But the Florida agent is the one to revoke the bond and he could do so at this very moment.
Thanks...that's what I thought.

Patty, See if your name comes up on the right side when you go to Serenity. Mine did, however, I didn't post there, so not certain if you have to register again, but I doubt it.

Do you have a live feed from Welsh on the Sheriff's conference in the last hour? I was told that they are not ready to release all the info on the DNA tests as yet.
Cnn Headline is reporting on the case hourly.

I think Beth and Tim will be a great influence for good for this family. It does not seem like they have had any help (emotional) from others in the same situation. I am sure they haven't reached out so it is no one's fault.

Beth knows what it feels like to search effortlessly for a loved one, while also not avoiding the evidence of her murder. She knows the frustration of lies. Though she amazingly handled the whole situation with such grace and the Anthony's have not really displayed that...she can so empathize with the loss the the GP's are going through.

I hope that she can help them see that they can't be doing Caylee any honor by enabling the perpetrator even though it is their own daughter. Denial is one thing but obstruction of justice is another.

Under the stress of the situation, there are no better people to be there to assist in my opinion.

Yes, and thank you.
Blink, I left you a message a page or two ago. But if you feel as I do, one dare not go back for fear of losing their place in this line. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member