Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet is they're taking her to a safehouse...for the weekend until bail is revoked, due to so many threats??

They're not allowed to just up and move her. Casey has to stay in her parent's house, as per the conditions of her release.

Does anyone besides me think maybe she's wearing those big shades because mom popped her in the eye after the news yesterday? Trying to knock some sense into her? OK, maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part...

One can only hope!! I think she's wearing them because she was advised by someone not to let anyone see that she's NOT crying!! If my child were missing, etc., I'd be a blubbering swollen mess. She's obviously not, and someone told her not to let the world see that!

Forgive me but what new story did she concoct yesterday? I missed it.

Zanny and Sam, who is older sister of Zanny, took Caylee from the park, and gave Casey a script to follow. It just gets stranger and stranger with her lies.

Mamadofthree...

The only reason IMHO that she is getting protection is so they can try and find precious Caylee...

I agree she doesnt deserve any special protection and that she should just be left on the side of the road and let the public take care of her.

Unreal... I just can't even fathom.

One can only hope!! I think she's wearing them because she was advised by someone not to let anyone see that she's NOT crying!! If my child were missing, etc., I'd be a blubbering swollen mess. She's obviously not, and someone told her not to let the world see that!
I'd buy that.

The backpack "could" be a RD security move - put a bulletproof vest in there. I bet running security on this girl is getting hotter by the minute and the last thing they want is to have something happen to her on their "watch".

No way! Like, have you seen some of those guards, they're like smokin' hot! I gotta look good for my peeps!

What way to make her appear more smokin'..let's get those guards DARUNK first..and I mean good and DARUNK.

Your probably right. But a little to late for that now:furious:

WESH said they would be giving live updates on the Anthony case thru out the day....so YOU LOCALS KEEP THE FORUM UP TO DATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

WESH has started a blog on their site and will keep it updated with any new details.

Leonard was on WFTV, says she definitely has a mental problem, said the tension inside the Anthony house is getting unbearable which is one reason why she's been spending so much time at Baez's office.

They did a short piece on how easy it is to revoke bond also. It could happen as early as this afternoon if they wanted to.

Also, a couple *protesters* apparently showed up at the house, a couple ladies, didn't see any signs tho.

Sounds to me like Lee has intentions of becoming some sort of missing-child activist. (Of course there's nothing at all wrong with that - the world could never have enough advocates for children in any type of peril). Anyone else catch this?

I did catch that. I don't think he knows what to do...I think he is living withthat small glimmer of hope b/c they havent found a body and he doesn't want to believe that his sister killed or had something to do with Caylee's disappearance.

When the reality hits him, it will be a severe blow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer