Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there is a 1% chance she will tell what really happened. But I think she is just going to spin and spin this nanny story, look at the new story she concocted yesterday. There was a feeling I picked up from her when Cindy was on the stand, that where ever Caylee's body is no one is going to find her. She makes my skin crawl.

Sheriff's Investigators Meeting Today
12:10 p.m., Thursday: WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing is reporting that the Orange County Sheriff's Office does have the results of the DNA tests on material found in Casey Anthony's car trunk -- they came in last night. He said investigators plan to meet this afternoon at 3 and some statement to the media is possible. Still no word yet what those DNA results show. Meanwhile, Bob -- who first reported the immunity offer on WESH.com on Wednesday -- says the offer is on the table until Tuesday. By then, Casey could be back in jail, since bounty hunter Doug Padilla says he is starting the paperwork to revoke her bond.-- WESH.com web staff

verryyy interesting stuff.... I think I may be coming down with something when I go home for lunch today... <cough cough>

Amy wrote: I am guessing she tried to bury Caylee at home first, then possibly went looking for a dumping spot. Stopped to go to party some, then got Caylee's body from wherever it was (backyard?) and took it to the Amscot dumpster.

I don't think that happened because the Anthonys have 2 dogs and a cat. They would have been attracted to the burial site in the backyard by the smell, and tried to dig her up. Just MO.

I think Casey has cups, ping pong balls, and some beer in her backie packie..One last HOORAH before she is back in the pokey..JMO.

LOL

I keep thinking today is Friday because I'm off tomorrow through next Wednesday. YAHOOOOO

I think Casey has cups, ping pong balls, and some beer in her backie packie..One last HOORAH before she is back in the pokey..JMO.

No way! Like, have you seen some of those guards, they're like smokin' hot! I gotta look good for my peeps!

I tried to post this in the last thread, but it was closed and I couldn't get back.

I firmly believe Casey did this on her own, and that she is cold-blooded enough to throw her daughter away like garbage all by herself. I don't think she had help there. BUT, I do think GA helped clean up that car when he retrieved it.

nother one

casey2.jpg

WESH said they would be giving live updates on the Anthony case thru out the day....so YOU LOCALS KEEP THE FORUM UP TO DATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's all the evidence of ZG's kidnapping Caylee is in the backpack??? She sure ain't going to jail with all that crap.
a 30 page script could certainly fill up a backpack. and it looks heavy.

Looks like they might be going to move her to a undisclosed location. She has not been bringing that backpack to early meetings. From what the LP said the threats have gone up a notch on her and the family. What kind of threats was not said.

IMO there is a 1% chance she will tell what really happened. But I think she is just going to spin and spin this nanny story, look at the new story she concocted yesterday. There was a feeling I picked up from her when Cindy was on the stand, that where ever Caylee's body is no one is going to find her. She makes my skin crawl.

I keep hearing people refer to her new story of yesterday, but I'm confused where that story comes from? Do we know for a fact she made up that story? Can any one enlighten me please? Thanks.

Why did i read that she said she was given a script to follow? Where was that?

I remember reading that yesterday. That was part of the new story where she changed it to ZG and Sam taking Caylee from the park. IMO if true then she's using the scrip part to explain her happy go lucky attitude and the clubbing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore