Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone besides me think maybe she's wearing those big shades because mom popped her in the eye after the news yesterday? Trying to knock some sense into her? OK, maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part...

I don't think that happened because the Anthonys have 2 dogs and a cat. They would have been attracted to the burial site in the backyard by the smell, and tried to dig her up. Just MO.
I don't think she tried to bury her in the backyard either.

I tried to post this in the last thread, but it was closed and I couldn't get back.

I firmly believe Casey did this on her own, and that she is cold-blooded enough to throw her daughter away like garbage all by herself. I don't think she had help there. BUT, I do think GA helped clean up that car when he retrieved it.

I think (and this is just my opinion) the whole reason he said nothing when the impound guy said it smelled like the car of the dead guy is because on the 24th when he opened the trunk despite Casey's pleas, he found her body, saw it was no accident and is using his LE experience to help her hide the truth.

On the TP thread from last night it didn't sound like Tony was going to revoke the bond, however the media is saying that Leonard is in the process of doing so. Hasn't Leonard on many occasions said that Tony is the only one who has the authority to revoke the bond. Sorry just confused. :confused:

But I think she is just going to spin and spin this nanny story, look at the new story she concocted yesterday.
Forgive me but what new story did she concoct yesterday? I missed it.

I thinks it's a butt-load of lens tissues in that backpack-- to clean those big old honkin' sunglasses. :p boy are they ugly (jmo)

wonder if Cindy packed Casey a bag for her trip to the atty, towel, umbrella yada.

On the TP thread from last night it didn't sound like Tony was going to revoke the bond, however the media is saying that Leonard is in the process of doing so. Hasn't Leonard on many occasions said that Tony is the only one who has the authority to revoke the bond. Sorry just confused. :confused:
The decision prob did come from TP - its just that LP is the man on the ground there and has to handle the physical paperwork - the going and coming and signing and all.

So I am may be wrong but it sounds like the BH is revoking her bond because of the death threats or the results from the air sample? Or both? IMO, her safety means little to me, it hurts that she gets all this protection!!! what about Caylee? what protection dis she get? Ugh....

What do you all think about this location for Caylee (remains) ... Sawgrass Apts ...

I have this need for things to somehow make sense ... in trying to reconcile Casey's use of ZG and Sawgrass (lies) ... with the fact (truths) that there was a ZG at Sawgrass this is what my mind came up with ...

The day after the flurry of calls was the day that ZG was at Sawgrass right? What if Casey was there looking for a place to dispose of the body somewhere around those apartments ... we know that she knew the area and had "friends" who lived there. While there she came upon ZFG's info. Zanny is born ... she then has almost a full month to start using the name Zenaida as the name of the nanny ... here or there in a text message to her mom ... in conversations with friends ... instead of "the nanny" ... it becomes "Zanny" ...

To Casey: "Who the heck is Zanny?"
Casey: "Come on ... you know Zanny, Caylee's nanny ... jeez, I talk about her all the time ... she's been Caylee's nanny for like ever ... get with the program?"

Pretty soon her friends and family don't know exactly when Casey first mentioned "Zanny." "The nanny" and Zanny get blurred together in everyones mind.

This is based purely on supposition ... but it might explain how Casey came up with the name ZG ... and a possible location to look for Caylee.

I believe LE has told Casey she has an open door to come and speak with them by Tuesday. Plain and simple. I personally feel this way based on the fact that LE has some results back.

LE is probably giving Casey the opportunity to speak now, or forever hold your peace.

The media is spinning "immunity" because Casey has until Tuesday to come and talk with LE.

The decision prob did come from TP - its just that LP is the man on the ground there and has to handle the physical paperwork - the going and coming and signing and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member