Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This you tuber has lots of videos all nicely placed together of all the shows concerning the Casey Anthony case. Padilla's been here over 10 days, so he is on lots of the shows and gives detail about the bond etc.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bigjuicykungfu

If I am not mistaken, this bond of $500,200.00 is basically paper, like an insurance policy. However, BH Padilla pays Tony $50,000.00 to get this secured insurance, of which, to BH Padilla paid in full for the insurance. BH Padilla has stated numerous times, it's like car insurance, you pay for it and if you don't use it, you don't get your money back.

Tony as bondsman (like a automobile insurance company) was paid $50,000.00 to get the insurance and BH Padilla is out $50,000.00.

Now the average Joe, if needed to bail someone out and didn't have $50,000.00, they might put up there house. You can't bring a house to the court of clerks, but you bring paperwork, sign it, and should the criminal take off and never found ... you could lost your house!

I may be totally wrong, but this is how I understand it to be.

Should they revoke the bond, the $500,200.00 piece of paper is null and void, BH Padilla is out $50,000.00 and Tony is in $50,000.00.

You know...you are so right. Moments ago my 6 year old daughter asked me, "Mom, can I hold you for a minute?" I am going back to sleuthing only at night when she's in bed. Thanks for the reminder about what's important in life.

I have a 6 year old; isn't it amazing what they know at 6? They are so grown up and they don't miss a beat at this age. Unfortunately, my daughter and husband are out at his mom's about an hour away on vacation; I couldn't get off. I haven't seen them since Tuesday and I'm yearning to have them home with me.:blowkiss:

is a pie in the sky defense theory only trying to raise reasonable doubt where it does not exist. Coming up with any implausible alternative theory is not what "beyond a reasonable doubt" is all about. The good judge will give the jury its instructions and all the pantomimes by defense will not "create" a reasonable doubt out of whole cloth
You taught my Criminal Law class, didn't you???!

I will give her HOKUS POKUS right upside her head.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE CINDY FOR YOU TO STOP PROTECTING CASEY? YOUR GRANDAUGHTER IS LYING DEAD SOMEWHERE AND DESERVES A PROPER BURIAL.

GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR LITTLE MANIAC SPAWN ALREADY.

Oh my Dear Lord. Its unbelievable.
AMEN sister!

Cindy was on the O.J. jury, I'm SURE!

Can you believe this woman? Can you? I have been dumbfounded by her behavior throughout this entire case. At first I had so much compassion, and then sympathy, followed by feeling bad but still incredulous, to outright disdain.

Hokus Pokus? What the hell is wrong with her?

Caylee deserves to come home and have a proper burial. I am just sickened.:furious::furious:

Yes, young lawyerling, you accurately predict an exciting trial with the parrying back and forth between prosecution and defense. However, speaking with several decades of experience, when all is said and done and the evidence is given to 12 reasonable jurors, they would convict on at least a manslaughter charge -- without knowing the specific blow-by-blow cause of death -- because the concept that Caylee died suddenly of a tragic heart attack and Casey's only involvement was to panick and hide the body -- is a pie in the sky defense theory only trying to raise reasonable doubt where it does not exist. Coming up with any implausible alternative theory is not what "beyond a reasonable doubt" is all about. The good judge will give the jury its instructions and all the pantomimes by defense will not "create" a reasonable doubt out of whole cloth -- and neither will Casey and the imaginary Zanny the Nanny.
Sadly, juries sometimes misunderstand the "reasonable doubt" standard and there's always a chance of one bozo who looks at an obscure fact and decides it's "reasonable doubt", holds out on a NG verdict and ruins a case.

I don't expect her to ever say anything differently. She needs some serious help. Had she gotten some serious help for her daughter she would probably still have her granddaughter.
The most important advise my dad, God rest his soul, ever gave me was this "Your problem is you expect everyone to think like you do, and guess what, they don't
We all want Cindy to act normal. She's never going to.:)

True dat, Cat.
I catch myself doing it all the time, God bless your Dad :)

I will give her HOKUS POKUS right upside her head.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE CINDY FOR YOU TO STOP PROTECTING CASEY? YOUR GRANDAUGHTER IS LYING DEAD SOMEWHERE AND DESERVES A PROPER BURIAL.

GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR LITTLE MANIAC SPAWN ALREADY.

Oh my Dear Lord. Its unbelievable.

you are so funny:dance:

Cindy was on the O.J. jury, I'm SURE!

That's what I was thinking. I am trying to figure how much longer this family is going to allow this circus to continue. I also wonder if anyone really loved Caylee, because these actions certainly don't show a very deep love for that little girl.

Before I get bumped, would someone kindly share with me how to get into the chat. I was right here http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/, put in my screen name from here, as well as my password from here, and then used websleuths as the channel, and hit connect. I would think I would have to join but I can't seem to find out how to get this accomplished.

Sadly, juries sometimes misunderstand the "reasonable doubt" standard and there's always a chance of one bozo who looks at an obscure fact and decides it's "reasonable doubt", holds out on a NG verdict and ruins a case.

Indeed. Our justice system is tilted so there is a better chance that the guilty will slide back into the streets than the power of government take an innocent human life. Still, there are errors on both sides of these results.

Reporter on MyFox Orlando said she spoke to Cindy and Cindy calls the latest test results, "Hocus Pocus" and she believes her daughter and is standing behind her.

"Hocus Pocus" ????......What an asset to the medical community.../sarcasm

Hard to believe this gal is a nurse.

Reporter on MyFox Orlando said she spoke to Cindy and Cindy calls the latest test results, "Hocus Pocus" and she believes her daughter and is standing behind her.

Guess the apple didn't fall from the tree...one nutcase (Cindy) to Casey.

I actually got a physical reaction to that. I felt like I was going to be sick to my stomach. It's unbelievable. Is she Jackie Peterson in disguise, or what?

So Cindy is and running her mouth again--I guess Larry the spokedope has stepped away. WHat is George up to? Where's the billboard? No more flyers? Are they all having a nice dinner together this evening discussing how forensic science is smoke and mirrors? That whole family is whacked. No wonder they have issues. You know I really hope they find Caylee so she could have a proper burial but for some reason I still think those lunatics won't believe it. UGH.

You know I truly believe this woman should be seeing someone professionally...she needs a support system in place. I fear for her well being.

Where the heck is the team of Psychiatrists ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties