Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe if LE had direct evidence showing that a deceased Caylee was in that car trunk, Casey would be re-arrested without bond. Since when does LE let murderers walk free when there is evidence against them? It's not like in the case of Scott Peterson, where he was free to lead detectives to the scene of the crime and further incriminate himself. Casey can hardly use the restroom without surveillance. No purpose is served by delaying her arrest. For this reason I question the recent media reports regarding the DNA evidence.
I'm with you Chilly Willy-----

Doesn't it seem really odd that Cindy & Caylee are in the same little house & neither talk about the situation? That is so bizarre I can't even wrap my mind around it. .

and that made me think of something Tony told us. Well, two things. He has been asked twice now about the female of theirs in that house. He replies with 'no comment,' with an exclamation point.
Then he promises to come back some other time and tell us really interesting things.....when he is free to do so.
I thought immediately of their female helper. :):):)

I also believe if LE had direct evidence showing that a deceased Caylee was in that car trunk, Casey would be re-arrested without bond. Since when does LE let murderers walk free when there is evidence against them? It's not like in the case of Scott Peterson, where he was free to lead detectives to the scene of the crime and further incriminate himself. Casey can hardly use the restroom without surveillance. No purpose is served by delaying her arrest. For this reason I question the recent media reports regarding the DNA evidence.

They just got the results back, grand jury indictment, arrest, charges, trial. They don't have to arrest her right now, they know exactly where she is, and then no one can claim at trial there was a rush to charges. I think she will be indicted on Tuesday.

Hi new to WS - I believe there will be so much more coming out of this - how does one take their child to a non-existent babysitter for over 2 yrs and a non-existent job. Where did her money come from? Did Grandma Cindy never question Casey or Caylee about what did you do today at the babysitters or there was never an occasion that
Cindy needed to pick her up? Where was she all day long for over 2 yrs?

Something is really rotten here.

Why the heck is Leonard going on national tv trying to portray Casey as crazy? If she were actually crazy would they have let her out of jail ? There's a difference between being a sociopath and being crazy, and he wouldn't know what her diagnosis is. People on here speculate on what could be wrong but aren't involved in the case and saying things on television either.

Imagine if you can what it must be like inside that house. I don't believe they even like each other. And then that house is full of pictures of that precious baby. Her clothes, her toys are everywhere. Even outside... Everything that darling child loved and used daily. I cannot imagine either Casey or Cindy walking through those rooms and functioning on any level. I would be completely distraught and unable to cope. My friends would have to come and care for me. I have yet to hear a single person say they were friends with George or Cindy.

It's funny that you say that, it always struck me as odd that they (Cindy, George, and Lee) would advertise for unpaid assistants. I would assume that I would have friends or family that would be more than willing to help. Also, it's strange that we have heard nothing of or from Lee's girlfriend, Mallory. Odd.

That may be BUT, this morning on Fox and Friends LP said her time with attorney's are not meetings.

That may be. BUT, Fox and all other Media are reporting things LE has not divulged. And if LP knew everything, he would not be in this mess in the first place. I still feel bad for him. But, he is not LE -nor is Media.

Can someone point me in the right direction plz, you were talking about the Greta interview in the backyard with Cindy they were discussing the inconsistent cadaver dog hits someone mentioned them pointing to the area. I do remember seeing an interview like that some where. I just went back to look at the interview and they are not showing the exact location in that greta interview, am I missing something ? Was it a different interview?

Check the media links in this site and or Gretas site (might still have it) It's the interview when she walks Greta through the backyard. The part I was referring to is when she motions to the corner of the pool. She didn't go into her normal long winded "cindy" answers. She almost dismissed it and her body language and tone of voice were really bizarre at that point.

I swear I saw fear.

Can someone point me in the right direction plz, you were talking about the Greta interview in the backyard with Cindy they were discussing the inconsistent cadaver dog hits someone mentioned them pointing to the area. I do remember seeing an interview like that some where. I just went back to look at the interview and they are not showing the exact location in that greta interview, am I missing something ? Was it a different interview?

Anyone? A link something pretty plz with a cherry on top.

Why the heck is Leonard going on national tv trying to portray Casey as crazy? If she were actually crazy would they have let her out of jail ? There's a difference between being a sociopath and being crazy, and he wouldn't know what her diagnosis is. People on here speculate on what could be wrong but aren't involved in the case and saying things on television either.

Sociopaths are indeed crazy. However, I agree with you, he probably should not portray her as someone incapable of being logical... which could be a future defense tactic.

This is the entire Greta interview with the backyard, etc., etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMDQzXM4zU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrIsJhP2kvc

Check the media links in this site and or Gretas site (might still have it) It's the interview when she walks Greta through the backyard. The part I was referring to is when she motions to the corner of the pool. She didn't go into her normal long winded "cindy" answers. She almost dismissed it and her body language and tone of voice were really bizarre at that point.

I swear I saw fear.

I also got that impression when Greta went around the house up to the shed.

I swear I saw fear.

Thank you shannon. I should have been more patient.

Are we allowed to embed video here or can we just post links? Sorry im new! :)

Casey has until next Tuesday to speak with LE. Media is spinning the visit from LE yesterday as a immunity deal, whereas it is "we'll give you until Tuesday to speak with us, and this was done yesterday (Wednesday) right after LE got the evidence back.

LE had not met with the State Attorney's office until sometime today. So basically it was: Casey, we have the evidence, we are reviewing it with the State Attorney on Thursday, we are giving you until Tuesday to come and speak to us.

EVEN if there was a deal, this has nothing to do with the bond. Leonard is revoking it, he is taking her back to jail on Saturday. Casey will sit in jail until her pre-trial date and then her trial date both in November.

The ONLY way Casey can get out of jail again, is if someone else puts up the $500,200.00.

The way I understand a bond works is you have a bondsmand (Tony Padilla) and you have a guaranteor (Leonard Padilla). The bondsman puts up the bond the 500200.00 and the guaranteor puts up the10 percent 50,000.00 to guarantee KC will show up in court. At any time the guaranteor can revoke for any reason. Notify the bondsman. It's done. KC has a certain time frame to find someone else to guarantee that bond, because the bond is still there. If no one will guarantee the bond then the bondsman can be released from the bond.

Thats how I understand it...if thats not correct, let the arrows start flying.:)

I don't understand the first part of your statement: the only way KC won't be going back to jail on Saturday is if she is not charged with something like murder. Help me out here please.

Yup, if someone else posts the $50,000.00 then she can come back out, HOWEVER, this persons needs to make sure they have $450,000.00 in assets to cover the entire $500,000.00.

Just one comment.
If someone else finds a willing bail bondsman to file a bond for the full $500,200 with the court
AND pay 10% of the bond ($50,020) to the bailbondsman as a fee,
AND come up with $500,200 in assets for the bondsman to lien as surety for the bail bond given to the court,
then the bail the court ordered would again be in effect and Casey would get out of jail again. Respectfully, there is no $450,000 figure.

There's not only the 50,000. There is also the 500,000. Leonard isn't putting up the 500,000 for this gal anymore. Someone else has to come up with the whole bond. the bond is 500,000, not 50,000. The assets that backed up the 50,000 are also off the table. You have that wrong.

This is True. The 50k is the 10% that the Bond writer charges for Guaranteeing the entire 500k

He usually has insurance

Heres the direct link to the interview. If you have not got it already! :)
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2963763&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!