Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it back. Two things I really want to cover.

1) Cindy Anthony is a really nice person. I have had a very nice relationship with her for the past week and a half. She is really, really struggling. I know that it is unfair for me to jusge anything about her because I can only imagine what she is truly going through. She is acting strange but anybody in her position would be the same. I know that we see things and think why? but she has lost her granddaughter and could possibly lose her daughter as well. Please don't be the first to cast a stone but use your efforts to pray for a family in distress.

2) The screaming maniac on the show tonight had an out that I threw her way and she was more concerned about her own rhetoric than to shut her trap and run with it. I mentioned that somebody else could co-sign or be the guarantor on the bond. She made mention but then quickly chose another path for the show. Another bad journalist!!

Tony, there has been a lot of speculation about Cindy and George possibly knowing what happened to Caylee and even of George finding and hiding Caylee's body in order to protect Casey. Some have even suggested that Casey is taking the fall for Cindy. What are your feelings, are Cindy and George victims of Casey's crimes, or were they particpants in the crime?

Tony I truly do understand what you are saying but in all honesty Casey has done a horrible thing to her precious daughter and has not showed one ounce of remorse.

And her poor daughter's body is out there somewhere, lying in the indignity of a rubbish heap. THAT is what is breaking my heart and angering me more than anything...that this family doesn't seem to care about that. Only when they acknowledge that Caylee is dead will true searches for her body begin. But as long as they continue this charade of looking for a living Caylee, they won't search in earnest for Caylee.

This child deserves the dignity of final rites. The many people who loved her in life need to be given the opportunity to bid her farewell.

It infuriates me that nothing is being done to see that happen.

THANK GOD FOR TIM AND TES. They will be the true heroes in this whole fiasco, when all is said and done. And Tim does all his work without concern for the media or publicity.

God bless Tim and TES.

I know most of you think that Cindy was involved in this but I don't. As a mother myself and in my opinion she has already lost her precious grand daughter, I think she would do anything to try to keep Casey home with her as long as possible.

No matter what she has done that is still her child.

I understand where u are coming from but, at least she can go visit casey in prison but, she cant even go to a grave *yet* casey didnt even give the father a chance to get to no caylee or say who the father was and if it was the one that was killed in the wreck she took his parents last connection to there son as well and they will never get to no there granddaughter either so with this being said i think its time ca and ga wake up and realize there is punishment do here and stop there haness behavior jmo

1) Cindy Anthony is a really nice person. I have had a very nice relationship with her for the past week and a half. She is really, really struggling. I know that it is unfair for me to jusge anything about her because I can only imagine what she is truly going through. She is acting strange but anybody in her position would be the same. I know that we see things and think why? but she has lost her granddaughter and could possibly lose her daughter as well. Please don't be the first to cast a stone but use your efforts to pray for a family in distress.

This is exactly what I was just talking about. In all reality what would it take for you to HATE your own child?

Tony do you get the feeling Cindy knows what happened? And why would she want Casey out?

Tony, I just read on Fox Orlando, about why you are hesitant to revoke her bond:

"Tony Padilla said by phone Thursday night that he has an obligation to protect the credibility of his company and not just shuffle people out and back into jail."

Is this true?

IMHO only I think the credibility of his company is intact. He had a client that misrepresented herself, would not cooperate and flat out lied. I think his companies ethics and morals would withstand the harshest of criticism.

2) The screaming maniac on the show tonight had an out that I threw her way and she was more concerned about her own rhetoric than to shut her trap and run with it. I mentioned that somebody else could co-sign or be the guarantor on the bond. She made mention but then quickly chose another path for the show. Another bad journalist!!
I am really glad to hear your words of support for Cindy. I think she is going through what has got to be the toughest time of her life and deserves our compassion at this point.

That Jane Velez Mitchell drives me nuts with her yelling and screaming. I don't know how she got a job on TV. She needs to shut up and listen.

Tony Cindy seems to take offense at anyone who even hints at Casey's guilt right now. (yes, I understand why) How are things between her and Leonard right now after the things he has said recently?

Tony, can you say exactly when Casey will go back to jail? Is the Saturday theory correct?

And, your point on Cindy noted. It is very, very hard to understand what she has done, what she knew when, etc. - but you are right that no doubt the stress she is under is enormous and has impact on her current actions.

I soooo agree. I believe if NG had been there, she would have put her in her place. She just doesn't get it.

That Jane Velez Mitchell drives me nuts with her yelling and screaming. I don't know how she got a job on TV. She needs to shut up and listen.

I swore if I heard her say "BOMBSHELL" one more time I was gonna scream.

I understand where u are coming from but, at least she can go visit casey in prison but, she cant even go to a grave *yet* casey didnt even give the father a chance to get to no caylee or say who the father was and if it was the one that was killed in the wreck she took his parents last connection to there son as well and they will never get to no there granddaughter either so with this being said i think its time ca and ga wake up and realize there is punishment do here and stop there haness behavior jmo

I don't disagree with that at all, but at the same time I am sure she loves Casey, that is her child. We all know what we would be willing to do for our own children (well maybe except Casey).

1) Really, can you know a person for a week and a half, and make the judgment that he or she is a "really nice person?"

2) Still don't understand. Leonard said that he wants to pull bond by Saturday and return Casey to jail. You say he's the guarantor. He says that it's your decision, that you need to "grow up and make the decision."

Whose decision is it?

LOL! Yes, we all got quite a kick out of the 'yeller' - she was something.

OK, another question. You're quoted in various places as stating that you believe Casey isn't exactly 'all there'. Do you think she is so far out there that she could use insanity plea in her defense?

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to post with us and answer our questions. I believe you and Leonard had your hearts in the right place, but I don't believe you really had any business getting involved in the first place ( I don't mean that as a criticism). I think Leonard is just trying to right a wrong by trying to revoke her bail immediately. I believe he is doing the right thing.

I just gotta say, I respect your loyalty to them! Though some may not agree with it, you've got great charachter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum