Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, I mentioned this last night, but you weren't here. :( So I'm going to say it for all to hear again.

IMO, there has got to be so much tension and maybe some animosity in that house right now; you could probably equate it to a powder keg. My concern would be, what if someone inside explodes. Just has had too much. And the anguish spills over and someone is accidentally hurt? I can't quite picture that house as a 'safe house' right now. For any of them. That's one of my thoughts on sending her back. To prevent any potential explosion. If it were me, it would have to come.

Of course, then I go on to think she should be sent back to general population and not isolation, but that's another matter.

Tony I understand what your saying and no two people think and react alike. Casey may end up back in jail but at what point was or has Casey really assisted Caylee. Cindy may have a daughter in jail and her daughter will remain her daughter to be visited. This is Casey's doing and the true victim is Caylee an innocent child.

Tony, Do you have a theory on this case or are you trying to stay out of this as much as possible? **If you do have a theory, can you share?**

:blowkiss: I hope she stays out, at least until she's hauled in on greater charges. I think all of us armchair sleuths would prefer to watch it in the open with Cindy and Lee's front-yard proclamations. It wouldn't be nearly as fun if we had to wait for the airing of jail visits or transcripts in the Anthony's "coded" messages. Give 'em all enough rope, I can't wait to hear what comes out of their mouths next. If it all drags out for a long time and she does go to trial on the lesser charges before bigger charges come, I hope she has a jury that convicts and a judge that adds some criminal diversion program as part of her sentence where Casey would have to work in a Children's Hospital and/or witnessing or volunteering in a morgue with autopsies. I'm sure there's a special place for people like her. :furious::behindbar:furious:

Bringing this from other thread:)
Hi Tony Hope all is well with you and your lovely family Just wanted to say I seen you on NG show tonight and I really tried to call in to tell you and Leonard to keep your chin up and I support you a 100%. Those lawyer were down right rude! But they never answered my call I was on hold forever. But keep your chin up Tony :blowkiss:

Hey Tony, can you give a refresher about how the bail works? If Leonard pulls out - he's out the $50,000 unless another party puts up $50,000 and he's off the hook? If she has more charges (i.e., manslaughter, homicide, etc.) would Leonard get his money back anyways? I do hope that Leonard lets her stay out - I believe the public should have a front row seat to the end of this circus and all of the antics and obstinacy - I am amazed and astounded every day by the "Anthony-speak" and the unknown "what happens next?" This story truly defies any fiction I believe could be imagined and put on paper.

Quick bail class: The total bail is $500,000. Leonard paid the premium whiich is 10% or $50,000. That 50,000 is dividen up into bond costs, agent fees, buf account, and other assorted fees like travel costs and so on. No money changes hands between me and the county. I put up a bond (bail bond) for the 500,000. If Casey were to flee then I would have 90 days to find her. I fafter 90 days I was unable to locate her then I would have to pay the court $500,000. Leonard never does get his 50,000 back. If you are still confused I will have to explain it better another time.

So is the repeat of tonights Nancy Grace show worth watching or not? I was out earlier.

Don't want this to get messed up so... the below is a quote from Quick attack in post #31 on this thread in response/addition to something written by Windchime...then my addition at the bottom...

"And her poor daughter's body is out there somewhere, lying in the indignity of a rubbish heap. THAT is what is breaking my heart and angering me more than anything...that this family doesn't seem to care about that. Only when they acknowledge that Caylee is dead will true searches for her body begin. But as long as they continue this charade of looking for a living Caylee, they won't search in earnest for Caylee.

This child deserves the dignity of final rites. The many people who loved her in life need to be given the opportunity to bid her farewell.

It infuriates me that nothing is being done to see that happen.

THANK GOD FOR TIM AND TES. They will be the true heroes in this whole fiasco, when all is said and done. And Tim does all his work without concern for the media or publicity.

God bless Tim and TES."

Think back to Mark Hacking. Some definite similarities and commanalities between him and Casey. But eventually the family stepped in and convinced him to give enough information to determine where LE should search in the landfills/trash dumps which allowed her remains to be recovered and have her be properly respected and laid to rest.

We need someone in that family to step in and try to be a hero here -- to do anything they can to try to break through to Casey and do right by this little girl.

You know I have a question. Is someone in the house with the Anthony's. I mean it's not looking good for Casey right now. What's to stop her from trying to take out the whole family? Maybe they are scared of her?

Her making my grandson "disappear" and blame it on everyone but herself. Regardless of what comes out that really happened to Caylee, KC was the starting point. IMHO, she is culpable.:furious:

And yes, I said grandson 'cause I'm talking about my daughter and her son.

This is exactly what I was just talking about. In all reality what would it take for you to HATE your own child?

I said this same thing in an older thread and was shot down as if the thought of protecting our child, regardless of their actions, was unfathomable. Although I would hate to even begin to imagine what choices I would make if I were put in this scenario, my gut tells me that I would still protect my daughter in the best way that I could.

Maybe Cindy is trying to raise reasonable doubt so that Casey can only be charged on negligent homicide or 2nd degree ms, anything w/o the dp. I am sure that she knows Caylee is gone and is just throwing rocks at the circus jugglers in an attempt to break their focus. As she said early on, "I don't want to lose another." Makes sense from this perspective.

I made it back. Two things I really want to cover.

1) Cindy Anthony is a really nice person. I have had a very nice relationship with her for the past week and a half. She is really, really struggling. I know that it is unfair for me to jusge anything about her because I can only imagine what she is truly going through. She is acting strange but anybody in her position would be the same. I know that we see things and think why? but she has lost her granddaughter and could possibly lose her daughter as well. Please don't be the first to cast a stone but use your efforts to pray for a family in distress.

2) The screaming maniac on the show tonight had an out that I threw her way and she was more concerned about her own rhetoric than to shut her trap and run with it. I mentioned that somebody else could co-sign or be the guarantor on the bond. She made mention but then quickly chose another path for the show. Another bad journalist!!

I don't think you should revoke her bond. I know your uncle is tired and frustrated but I actually agreed with the attorney's on NG tonight. She shouldn't go back because you and Leonard now think she's guilty. I think there's a lot more pressure on her at home than in jail where her only influence is Baez. Can you work something out with the Anthony's and let them be the guarantor's ?

IMHO only I think the credibility of his company is intact. He had a client that misrepresented herself, would not cooperate and flat out lied. I think his companies ethics and morals would withstand the harshest of criticism.

We might find out sooner than you think!

Cindy needs to think longterm. Does she really want Casey to get out of jail in say 8 years on manslaughter to go on and have more children. There's been years of lying, stealing, and now this. She even says that Casey is a sociopath according to the documents. I'd like to know just what she wants regarding her daughter. They have to suspect Casey of something or they would never have even thought of looking under the playhouse for signs of foul play.

If Casey were to flee then I would have 90 days to find her. I fafter 90 days I was unable to locate her then I would have to pay the court $500,000

eek!! Has that ever happened to you? Someone with a high bail..bail out on you?
And did you find them before the 90 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum