Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't!!! Cindy wants this to go away. Truly give her some credit for getting TES involved. She was responsible for their involvement.

In my heart I do feel for Cindy..my fear for her is that if Casey herself never admits to anything, she may spend a lifetime searching and hurting for this child to come home...
If there is never a body found...well I don't think she will ever be able to truly accept Caylee is gone...there will be no closure for her...

I hope that is not the case...but yeah...despite public opinion my gut tells me these parents are NOT involved...

See? It's all about CASEY! That's what drives me bonkers! CAYLEE is the victim!! Not CASEY!

If there are all of these terrible threats, and you're not going to revoke the bail, then shouldn't Casey be in a safe house? Is there such a thing??

This case just breaks my heart. For the last two nights I have just sat and watched my baby sleep and have given him lots of extra hugs & kisses!

Tony, are you and your guys still getting threats or is it just the Anthony family?

Hello Tony so hows the weather in cali hows the wife and kids.....sorry but thought u might want a moment of something else other than casey and cindy ????

Does anyone know - or maybe even you Tony -- when Casey was released to go back into her home, was there any kind of examination of the home in term of what drugs might be there? I am thinking in terms of prescription drugs/benzo's (like Valium, ativan, etc) that in a wrong moment could cause an overdose (intentionally or unintentionally) Not just for Casey, but anyone in the home.

Also, I read somewhere that on Monday LE had Casey undergo blood tests for drugs and alcohol. Initially LE said they wouldn't say if the results would be released. Has anyone heard more on this?

Hi Tony,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to come here! That is very nice of you.

What is the scoop on George? He is rarely at home. Thank you

He is back working. I like George a lot also. Very good man. I cannot imagine his emotions either.

I said this same thing in an older thread and was shot down as if the thought of protecting our child, regardless of their actions, was unfathomable. Although I would hate to even begin to imagine what choices I would make if I were put in this scenario, my gut tells me that I would still protect my daughter in the best way that I could.

Maybe Cindy is trying to raise reasonable doubt so that Casey can only be charged on negligent homicide or 2nd degree ms, anything w/o the dp. I am sure that she knows Caylee is gone and is just throwing rocks at the circus jugglers in an attempt to break their focus. As she said early on, "I don't want to lose another." Makes sense from this perspective.

I agree Cindy doesn't seem to be all there right now but instead of pointing fingers try to put yourself in her shoes. Would I really want to believe the child I raised was capable of doing this? Could I really forgive her in any way? Would I really turn my back on her?

I can tell you from some very devastating experiences in my own family that at first I would be angry and horrible, but then I would hold on to whatever was left that I could.

I think that Cindy is key to this. Casey may fight with Cindy and may flout her wishes, but she wants Cindy's approval. If Cindy would sit her down and say Casey I don't believe your story. And no matter what you tell me, I will still love you. But without your telling me, I can't look at you without this being between us= I think Casey would tell. But Cindy would have to stress that she already knows and that she still loves her.

Cindy needs to realize that as long as she sticks to this story, that Casey will go to court, that Casey can be convicted on this evidence, and that the only chance she has is if she takes the plea deal. She will lose Casey by allowing her to stick with the Zanny story.

Too often I have seen it alluded to that LE has lied that the man hours they have put in have been absent of facts. This has been wrong and it also falls under the code of fairness and fact. Wanted to get that off my chest as I have seen this comment by others as well. LE is a thankless job and to often people choose to discard them. The no proof of decomp has been a big one the disbelief in canine another, etc. Its such a shame.

Trying again --

Tony, is there anything you can say to put an end to the speculation that Cindy and George were involved in whatever harm may have come to Caylee, or that George disposed of Caylee's little body? What do you think of the theory that Casey is taking the fall for Cindy?

I feel so badly for these grandparents and would truly love to see an end to all the venom that gets thrown their way.

OK, another question. You're quoted in various places as stating that you believe Casey isn't exactly 'all there'. Do you think she is so far out there that she could use insanity plea in her defense?

I thought that myself. Insanity from what, though? The partying and lieing do not explain insanity. I wonder how Baez could prove it?

Does anyone know - or maybe even you Tony -- when Casey was released to go back into her home, was there any kind of examination of the home in term of what drugs might be there? I am thinking in terms of prescription drugs/benzo's (like Valium, ativan, etc) that in a wrong moment could cause an overdose (intentionally or unintentionally) Not just for Casey, but anyone in the home.

Also, I read somewhere that on Monday LE had Casey undergo blood tests for drugs and alcohol. Initially LE said they wouldn't say if the results would be released. Has anyone heard more on this?

No nothing at all!

They are crazy if they are not after what the 400 page docs stated Ami said KC was going to take over the parents mortgage...Oh Really? That would scare the be geezuz out of me. I'd have padlocks on my door. What about you Tony would you be skeered?

I had forgotten about the mortgage thing. I don't know. It would seem to be a genuine concern. I mean what does she have to lose now. Also, that would go a long way towards an insanity defense. I mean this girl probably killed her daughter. What is to stop her from trying to kill someone else.

I completely agree with you. Leonard needs to see this thing through. You can't just get upset and take your ball and go home. We tried and it didn't go the way we were hoping. Hold your chin high and say "Hey at least we made the effort." But you have to show some humility and see it through.

I can't speak for anyone but myself...I just want her to suffer. That is my honest opinion. In jail outta jail, just suffer!

No I don't!!! Cindy wants this to go away. Truly give her some credit for getting TES involved. She was responsible for their involvement.

With all due respect, getting TES involved now is a little to late. If they find the body, it will bring closure for the family and that is important- but due to the time frame, little evidence will now be found to find out the TRUTH in this case.

Sorry, but I have a daughter exactly like Casey, and I have not understood from the third 911 call the actions of George and Cindy. I know exactly what they are going through, lived it......our fear day in and day out was our grandkids would end up in this exact situation. Thank God that did not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member