Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I have a question. Is someone in the house with the Anthony's. I mean it's not looking good for Casey right now. What's to stop her from trying to take out the whole family? Maybe they are scared of her?

I thought of that as well, this seems risky. If I were the parents, I'd be worried and nervous, and there's also a possibility of suicide.

Anthonys have no assets to be guarantors. If they did, Casey wouldn't have needed Leonard to bail her out!

I don't think you should revoke her bond. I know your uncle is tired and frustrated but I actually agreed with the attorney's on NG tonight. She shouldn't go back because you and Leonard now think she's guilty. I think there's a lot more pressure on her at home than in jail where her only influence is Baez. Can you work something out with the Anthony's and let them be the guarantor's ?

eek!! Has that ever happened to you? Someone with a high bail..bail lol?
And did you find them before the 90 days?

Luckily I have never had to pay abond off yet. However I know a great bounty hunter who finds these people all the time.

Think back to Mark Hacking. Some definite similarities and commanalities between him and Casey. But eventually the family stepped in and convinced him to give enough information to determine where LE should search in the landfills/trash dumps which allowed her remains to be recovered and have her be properly respected and laid to rest.

We need someone in that family to step in and try to be a hero here -- to do anything they can to try to break through to Casey and do right by this little girl.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You know I have a question. Is someone in the house with the Anthony's. I mean it's not looking good for Casey right now. What's to stop her from trying to take out the whole family? Maybe they are scared of her?

They are crazy if they are not after what the 400 page docs stated Ami said KC was going to take over the parents mortgage...Oh Really? That would scare the be geezuz out of me. I'd have padlocks on my door. What about you Tony would you be skeered?

OK, another question. You're quoted in various places as stating that you believe Casey isn't exactly 'all there'. Do you think she is so far out there that she could use insanity plea in her defense?

No I don't!!! Cindy wants this to go away. Truly give her some credit for getting TES involved. She was responsible for their involvement.

I had heard that but was not sure if it was true. That tells alot then.

I am really glad to hear your words of support for Cindy. I think she is going through what has got to be the toughest time of her life and deserves our compassion at this point.

:clap::clap::clap:

Hi, Tony -

Thanks so much for coming here to answer questions.

I missed NG tonight (will have to read the transcripts). Did you recognize WSers by pulling your ear or something?

Hi Tony,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to come here! That is very nice of you.

What is the scoop on George? He is rarely at home. Thank you

Do you know when TES is getting involved?

They are involved now, Tim Miller and Cindy spent 1.5 hours at OCSO. Then he was at the Anthony home for several hours.

I don't think you should revoke her bond. I know your uncle is tired and frustrated but I actually agreed with the attorney's on NG tonight. She shouldn't go back because you and Leonard now think she's guilty. I think there's a lot more pressure on her at home than in jail where her only influence is Baez. Can you work something out with the Anthony's and let them be the guarantor's ?

I completely agree with you. Leonard needs to see this thing through. You can't just get upset and take your ball and go home. We tried and it didn't go the way we were hoping. Hold your chin high and say "Hey at least we made the effort." But you have to show some humility and see it through.

Who makes the decision whether or not to send Casey back to jail? Tony or Leonard?

I don't disagree with that at all, but at the same time I am sure she loves Casey, that is her child. We all know what we would be willing to do for our own children (well maybe except Casey).

And she desperately wants to believe Casey that Caylee is fine. It flies in the face of logic. But her whole world is about to collapse in on her, she has even mentioned losing her husband in this mess. Reality can't be looking too good at the moment.

I don't see that there is any pressure on her at home right now. She has spent more time out of the house during her home confinement that in. Pressure does need to be applied but I don't think that anyone in that house is going to apply it. They are too deep in denial and they don't really want to know. They would rather feed the lies than face the truth.

Of course Casey knows what happened.

Has anything been said about whether the great GPs know what's going on? Not much has been said about them, and my heart wrenches for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWI