Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony,

Just wanted to say what fine and honorable gentlemen I think you, Leonard and the rest of your crew are. You stepped up to the plate when no one else would. I watched Nancy Grace tonight and have to say that the talking heads infuriated me with their remarks to you and Leonard. IIRC some of those same people were screaming against her being bonded out last week and tonight did a complete about face, without even listening to what Leonard was trying to say. It is about the safety and well being of everyone involved.

Cindy really worries me because I feel that some of her comments just fuel the hatred that some people already feel towards Casey and her parents which only makes the situation more dangerous for everyone involved. Please stay safe.

If Leonard does go through with revoking her bond I feel that he can do so with his head held high and so can you. Your group held up your end of the bargain but Casey and Baez did not. The shame is on Casey and Baez. Perhaps the time and money being spent toward protecting Casey would be better spent helping to look for Caylee's body so that the little angel can have a proper resting place. Will any of your people be joining in the search with TES?

I will always be a hugh fan of the Padilla's because of this case.

Wishing you all the best.

I think that Cindy is key to this. Casey may fight with Cindy and may flout her wishes, but she wants Cindy's approval. If Cindy would sit her down and say Casey I don't believe your story. And no matter what you tell me, I will still love you. But without your telling me, I can't look at you without this being between us= I think Casey would tell. But Cindy would have to stress that she already knows and that she still loves her.

Cindy needs to realize that as long as she sticks to this story, that Casey will go to court, that Casey can be convicted on this evidence, and that the only chance she has is if she takes the plea deal. She will lose Casey by allowing her to stick with the Zanny story.

Completely agree. Cindy is the only one who can get to the ultimate truth.

Trying again --

Tony, is there anything you can say to put an end to the speculation that Cindy and George were involved in whatever harm may have come to Caylee, or that George disposed of Caylee's little body? What do you think of the theory that Casey is taking the fall for Cindy?

I feel so badly for these grandparents and would truly love to see an end to all the venom that gets thrown their way.

If that is true then it would be "SHOCKING BLOCKBUSTER NEWS". All kidding aside they truly loved their grandchild. You should see that house and her room.

I completely agree with you. Leonard needs to see this thing through. You can't just get upset and take your ball and go home. We tried and it didn't go the way we were hoping. Hold your chin high and say "Hey at least we made the effort." But you have to show some humility and see it through.

Maybe Leonard will have a change of heart. I was actually hoping that Leonard ordered the 2500 ping service to at least start working on the whereabouts of the cellphone. This would also help TES in going to "A" location as a starting point.

Tony, why give her 48 hours notice? Couldn't she flee??? Why not just surprise her and take her back? Why can't her lawyer visit her in jail?

Maybe Leonard will have a change of heart. I was actually hoping that Leonard ordered the 2500 ping service to at least start working on the whereabouts of the cellphone. This would also help TES in going to "A" location as a starting point.

Leonard has the phone records. He is planning on still helping out there.

Who makes the decision whether or not Casey goes back to jail? Tony or Leonard?

If that is true then it would be "SHOCKING BLOCKBUSTER NEWS". All kidding aside they truly loved their grandchild. You should see that house and her room.

If only you could get more details from them regarding the evening of June 15th and the morning of June 16th.

Yeah the pings on the late afternoon of the 16th and the 17th of June. IMO

Who makes the decision whether or not Casey goes back to jail? Tony or Leonard?[/QUOTE]

Probably a combination of both.

Anthonys have no assets to be guarantors. If they did, Casey wouldn't have needed Leonard to bail her out!

I know that. But it's Tony's company and he could most likely allow anybody he wanted to co-sign. It's his butt on the line if she skips, but she does have the ankle bracelet and he could garnish the Anthony's wages to collect if she skips.
If they want to keep her out, let Lee, George and Cindy co-sign.

We did Greta interview! We have seen the yard, the shed, the pool, the garage, the front yard, the dogs, we have seen it all:eek: the tantrums, the garbage...this is family tragedy in realtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt