Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. Cindy is the only one who can get to the ultimate truth.

But, then I think about what Casey said during the interview with LE at Universal. That she doesn't want her mom to know because she will never forgive her.

I think that Cindy is key to this. Casey may fight with Cindy and may flout her wishes, but she wants Cindy's approval. If Cindy would sit her down and say Casey I don't believe your story. And no matter what you tell me, I will still love you. But without your telling me, I can't look at you without this being between us= I think Casey would tell. But Cindy would have to stress that she already knows and that she still loves her.

Cindy needs to realize that as long as she sticks to this story, that Casey will go to court, that Casey can be convicted on this evidence, and that the only chance she has is if she takes the plea deal. She will lose Casey by allowing her to stick with the Zanny story.

I don't see that working. I think it's likely Cindy and Casey have a lifetime history of exactly what you're describing, and I believe it has never worked for Cindy and never will. Casey does not feel guilt or remorse. I'm sure she's told Cindy lie after lie for years, knowing that Cindy didn't believe her but not caring. Sticking to her lies has worked well for Casey up until now. She's not going to change her ways.

Casey told her "friends" that Cindy is controlling. I think it's the other way around. Casey did the controlling and Cindy tried to do the peace-making.

Completely agree. Cindy is the only one who can get to the ultimate truth.

I disagree with this. The family dynamics already show that Cindy nor George can or have any control over Casey. Not saying this is there fault, just what I know and have been through. I thought Lee would be the answer, but after his statements tonight, I no longer see this.

Casey is in her own little world, with her own rules......she will never admit to the truth of what happened. She has already distanced herself from this, it's how she lives. Someone like her only lives for that one minute- and I really mean that one minute.

He has looked throguh those and has a theory about the day. Cannot explain some other time though.

I am more interested in getting more details from Cindy and George on June 15 and 16th. Lots of details especially the morning of June 16th.

And she desperately wants to believe Casey that Caylee is fine. It flies in the face of logic. But her whole world is about to collapse in on her, she has even mentioned losing her husband in this mess. Reality can't be looking too good at the moment.

no, nothing will ever be the same for any of these poor folks.

It would be very difficult for her to flee.

Tony,

Cindy said today "Casey will not go back to jail."

Does that mean:

A. She has someone else to take over the bond?
B. She is going to run with Casey?
C. They have some kind of suicide pact?

What is taking so long for her to go back to jail? Here all a bondsman has to do is pick them up and take them back to jail and it is a done deal.

Cindy tried to get her to tell her Caylee was repeatedly. Casey is not going to talk, not any truth anyway. She is obviously over the Caylee issue and bringing her body back would confirm her own guilt. I am not sure she can bring the body at this point even if she wanted to, and I don't think she ever will.

I have that same feeling. If she tells them where the body is, and LE can determine the cause of death was mallicious, what would be the point in that! It would only hurt Casey's defense. If, and only if, the death was accidental, that would be the only way she would talk. IMO

Tony- I just wanted to tell you, I think your uncles intensions in this case are honest, and he is a nice man. (I know he has taken alot of slack for going to Florida).
Also I think Casey belongs back in jail and that your uncles right on that.
And I would suggest Cindy goes for help. it is obvious she is stressed and in denial.
I hope this all ends soon, so the family can have closure.
Thanks

Ok...thanks for the response.

Is Leonard wrong when he said that he's going to put her back in jail by Saturday?

According to Cindy, he is. She said Casey is not going back to jail.

Which is pretty chilling, actually....

Ok...thanks for the response.

Is Leonard wrong when he said that he's going to put her back in jail by Saturday?

I believe Tony said it was Leonard that makes the decision in the thread that closed before this one. He is the guarantor and something else that makes it his call.

Tony have you or Leonard told Casey she is headed back to jail? Did she comment or have any type of reaction?

Also, what will TES actually do?

ORLANDO -- The celebrity bounty hunter who helped get Casey Anthony released from jail is working now to have her bond revoked, and have her returned to the Orange County lock-up. Bond will most likely be revoked Saturday, and Casey Anthony's brief stay out of jail will come to an end then.

Recent forensic test results have convinced Leonard Padilla that Casey's daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, is dead and that her mother has disposed of the body.

Padilla believes jail would be a better place for Anthony, given the fact that threats against her and her family have tripled over the past week. The process of getting bond revoked could be completed by Friday.

Padilla thinks remarks made by Casey Anthony haven't helped her case, either. He noted that she had seen the media throngs around her house and remarked, "I guess I'm a celebrity."

MORE AT http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4166188

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79