Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the beginning, the Padillas stressed that Casey had every right to be out on bond and that their hope was if she was released she would be more cooperative in helping to find Caylee.

My initial fear was their involvement could/would interfere with an on-going investigation already hampered by a 31 day delay in their search for Caylee as well as my concern that the Padilla's were overly optimistic in their belief that Casey and her parents were telling the truth about the phantom babysitter.

Bottom line - Tony and Leonard are not the bad guys - they are professionals in their respective line of work and clearly had the best of intentions. If Leonard wants to pull the bond he has every right to do so and not worry about what others think.

Win, lose or draw - we can only play the cards we're dealt but in this case, it looks to me like someone or persons might have purposely played LP for a fool and that was definitly not a smart thing to do b/c he is clearly no one's fool nor does he suffer fools gladly!

Hi Tony,
Thanks for coming. Do you know if Casey is taking prescribed medications for a mental disorder?

Okay everyone as much fun as I am having I need some sleep. Believe it or not I am still working and last night I got zero sleep. Let's try to pick this up tomorrow. Thanks very much and good night!!!!!

I had this on the page I thought you were only looking at, so forgive the repeat, but

Dear Mr. Padilla,

I've read one of your last remarks (among others) stating that we cannot imagine what Cindy Anthony is going through. I've sat on the sidelines reading what you've written here. I'm very thankful that I found websleuths, and that you decided to take this forum to let your voice be known.

I know we can't ask you a million questions we all want the answers to, but I've had a few glasses of wine and desperately want to find her innocent until proven guilty. Can you give me some instance of where you've been involved in something like this that a client was really innocent. I understand after reading your posts that you are not in the business of looking at guilt or innocence.

I guess what I'm asking is.... What is the question we haven't asked yet, and what's the answer????

Okay everyone as much fun as I am having I need some sleep. Believe it or not I am still working and last night I got zero sleep. Let's try to pick this up tomorrow. Thanks very much and good night!!!!!
Thank you!

Good night and God Bless!

But Tony....you didn't give us the big news. Is Casey going back to jail Saturday or not?

Good question. Not sure if Tim met Casey or not.

I read at another board that Tim met all the family the first evening he got into town, including Casey. It's a board that has TES contacts. So I believe the information.

Thank you for taking the time to post here- I look forward to what you have to say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut
Completely agree. Cindy is the only one who can get to the ultimate truth.

Nope! I disagree. I will explain when this is over!!

Oh boy -- that will keep us thinking and guessing! Please do let us know your thoughts on this when you are able.

Tony:
It would be only fair if Leonard came on board to chat. He can type one finger we don't mind. Invite him on, he is the other half and an important factor in these topics.

Night Tony. Sweet dreams! And dont forget to keep your chin up :blowkiss:

I have total respect for you and your uncle's honesty and especially Leonard's will and determination to not mince words or wiggle out of statements he has made. You guys have really grown on me through this entire ordeal. If others involved could have been as honest or as forthcoming with details we would all know where Caylee is. Does Rob really eat nails for breakfast?

ORLANDO -- The celebrity bounty hunter who helped get Casey Anthony released from jail is working now to have her bond revoked, and have her returned to the Orange County lock-up. Bond will most likely be revoked Saturday, and Casey Anthony's brief stay out of jail will come to an end then.

Recent forensic test results have convinced Leonard Padilla that Casey's daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, is dead and that her mother has disposed of the body.

Padilla believes jail would be a better place for Anthony, given the fact that threats against her and her family have tripled over the past week. The process of getting bond revoked could be completed by Friday.

Padilla thinks remarks made by Casey Anthony haven't helped her case, either. He noted that she had seen the media throngs around her house and remarked, "I guess I'm a celebrity."

MORE AT http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4166188

Sorry but this girl is obviously an alien life form. She is too weird for words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste