Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
31 days. Plenty of time for a Zanny alibi to be planned. (Since there is no Zanny...it is curious that it sure rolled easily off Cindy's tongue, imo.)

She had just been told that Casey gave her to Zanny and never saw her again. It would be more odd to me if she was on the phone and said "who did you say you left her with again". It was a minute before she picked up the phone, it would be on the tip of my tongue.

I do agree that she came up with at a minimum during that 31 days though, maybe she was looking for a name at Sawhill when she got ZGs name. The Zanny story and a ZG being at Sawhill on the 17th is just too much of a coincidence.

I don't think the gps were certain that Caylee was dead until they found Casey. I do believe they were covering stuff up prior to finding Casey, but they were still half way in denial. This family's psychology is totally nuts. Cindy and George have alot of explaining to do.

You know that is a very interesting question. I think this is where I did become suspect of GP's involvement (Cindy's more specifically). I don't think anyone doubts that Cindy is one shrewd woman. We all know that she was VERY involved in raising Caylee. I don't doubt for one moment that she knew exactly what Casey was doing. Hypersensitive to her behavior in fact. You have to be around a child like Casey. So how was it that she never met the babysitter in the 4 years Casey knew her? I know being suspect of the GPs may not sit well with many, but my antennae came up a long time ago.

According to Amy 4 out of 5 or 9 out of 10 times, GP's had Caylee. hmmmmm

I have seen it and I must say...she looks downright frightening with a hammer in her hand and that glare in her eyes.

You know, last week when they were preparing for Casey to come home and there was talk of weapons being cleared out, I thought of another case, because I could see hammers still on the property. And I thought of it again when we found out Casey was talking about "getting" the house...and then again today with the incident with Cindy and the look in her eyes.

“Becky” D'Aoust...the local mom here that was killed by her teen daughter just a few months ago. Her daughter went to a school I worked at.

I think Cindy will be haunted by what she should have done for the rest of her life. I really feel for her and for George and Lee too.
ITA..Caylee murdered by Casey will leave gaping wounds in their heart forever... haunted. Some of their guilt appropriate and they should have taken steps for Caylee's safety and other guilt inappropriate because Casey is an adult...I pray for them to have strength and courage and hope they pull together for one another for all that is coming their way.

I know this, if my daughter had done this, then she would be lost to me whether in jail or out.......but everyone's different I guess.

You know that is a very interesting question. I think this is where I did become suspect of GP's involvement (Cindy's more specifically). I don't think anyone doubts that Cindy is one shrewd woman. We all know that she was VERY involved in raising Caylee. I don't doubt for one moment that she knew exactly what Casey was doing. Hypersensitive to her behavior in fact. You have to be around a child like Casey. So how was it that she never met the babysitter in the 4 years Casey knew her? I know being suspect of the GPs may not sit well with many, but my antennae came up a long time ago.

My children are grown now but I can honestly say that my mother never met any of their baby sitters or day care providers. My understanding is that it was only rarely that Caylee was left with the imaginary Zanny, only on those rare occasions when Cindy or George didn't watch her. I don't know that it's factual to say that Cindy was hypersensitive to Casey's doings. She didn't realize Casey was 7 months pregnant.

It was TP tonight himself that said that Cindy was the one that got TES involved. I agree that there is an awful lot of evidence to the contrary. Very difficult to understand

I wonder if it's being couched that way so that Cindy and George stay cooperative with working with TES? :waitasec:

They obviously DIDN'T get TES despite numerous offers from within hours of the case breaking. But it happened immediately after Blink/Tricia/Tony/etc. connected and TP called Cindy.

Perhaps he's really watching what he's saying, knowing that this site is watched anyway, but probably especially his posts (by the family and their 'people') and that he has been publically supportive more than he might truly feel simply to keep the cooperation going so Caylee IS found...because the odds of that happening with TES involved are far higher than when very little has been happening.

You know, last week when they were preparing for Casey to come home and there was talk of weapons being cleared out, I thought of another case, because I could see hammers still on the property. And I thought of it again when we found out Casey was talking about "getting" the house...and then again today with the incident with Cindy and the look in her eyes.

“Becky” D'Aoust...the local mom here that was killed by her teen daughter just a few months ago. Her daughter went to a school I worked at.

I some one wants to commit a crime its hard to stop it. For her own well being away from the media lights jail would be the best option. Being out may be worse for her in the long run. No one in that house can guarantee complete safety.

I know this, if my daughter had done this, then she would be lost to me whether in jail or out.......but everyone's different I guess.
i'm pretty sure if my child did this to my grandchild I would not be able to walk on earth. I think I'd have to exit. so yep everyone is different.. and my compassion for the GPs and Lee is huge.

Okay. That was my original question. What was it that Cindy wanted that night? What was the purpose of the threat?
You know I go back and forth on this. Initially, I thought she was setting something up. Then, I thought it was to get her daughter to lead her to Caylee. But, I've listened to the mother's words and my gut reacts. For instance, when she's discussing Caylee missing with Casey on the phone...and Casey asks her (incredulously) "You don't know my involvement?" and her mother responds "No, sweatheart. I don't know." There's something about that which doesn't ring true for me. I wonder if we will ever learn the whole story of this sordid mess.

I wonder if it's being couched that way so that Cindy and George stay cooperative with working with TES? :waitasec:

They obviously DIDN'T get TES despite numerous offers from within hours of the case breaking. But it happened immediately after Blink/Tricia/Tony/etc. connected and TP called Cindy.

Perhaps he's really watching what he's saying, knowing that this site is watched anyway, but probably especially his posts (by the family and their 'people') and that he has been publically supportive more than he might truly feel simply to keep the cooperation going so Caylee IS found...because the odds of that happening with TES involved are far higher than when very little has been happening.

Nice, but they get to read this also.

This case has opened my eyes and I feel extremely blessed! When I was 2 years old I was playing in my backyard and while my parents went in to get something inside I used the side gate to venture out into the front yard that was off of a huge 4 lane main road. When my parents couldn't find me in the back they went to the front and still no sign of Robin :(. To my fortune they looked down the street and saw a lady putting me into her car!! When they approached the lady she said she found me across the street and was returning me to "safety". But seriously how could a 2 year old cross a 4 lane busy street alone? That lie alone let them know the lady was up to no good and till this day when things are going bad in my life I thank God because no one knows what would have happened to me after being in the custody of that shady lady!
I just pray for Caylee. Some of the stuff I read brings me to tears and I know a blessing will come from this just seeing how so many people and strangers are coming together and fighting for this little girl even when her own mother wont.

I had fish for dinner tonight, thank you. Although I didn't catch it I knew it was fish.

But doesn't TES generally search for bodies? Cindy wasn't going there at that point, and wonder that she is now? Denial seems to be cracking maybe?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt