Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :blowkiss:

Don't thank me yet, LOL...not 100% sure...if someone gets a different link, please post.

Right now I have 'test' screen (rainbow) and it states at top of page
LIVE: Sheriff's Office update on Caylee Anthony case

But...this could not be today's?? Not sure...we just have to wait and see if this works or if someone puts another link up. :blowkiss:

Makes me wonder if this is true. Not one media site is reporting anything except for that little statement on wesh.

I haven't seen anything either, and I've been flipping through all of the local news channels on the tv.

new poster, I've been following this case for a while now and am so glad I found this site, this is the only site that really has up to the minute news on it. anyways....

has Cindy explained (or anyone) updated on the discrepency of the last time she saw Caylee (she said June 9th) but there are photos of Caylee from June 15th when Cindy took Caylee to visit her parents? Just wondering if she ever said she was mistaken on the dates or if there's something more to that.

Already happened to me a few minutes ago. Internet explorer went off the page..........................................................WOW

Yikes. My laptop is kind of slow today and acting up already.. Maybe with the long weekend there will be a lot of people heading out of town? One can be hopeful.

I wonder why in the world would they hold a briefing where they said absolutely nothing. It was Useless...What a waste. Calling that briefing was a total waste. Absolutely....

It may all be part of their tactics in this investigation. IMOO

I think it's quite evident that Cindy is stuck, somewhere in the stages of Shock, Anger and Denial, according to below:

Shock stage: Initial paralysis at hearing the bad news.

Denial stage: Trying to avoid the inevitable.

Anger stage: Frustrated outpouring of bottled-up emotion.

Bargaining stage: Seeking in vain for a way out.

Depression stage: Final realization of the inevitable.

Testing stage: Seeking realistic solutions.

Acceptance stage: Finally finding the way forward.

Therapy is the only thing that is going to help her right now, plain and simple. http://www.changingminds.org/disciplines/change_management/kubler_ross/kubler_ross.htm

Cindy *is* stuck--stuck on stupid!

I may be in the minority on this -- but while I do feel extreme sympathy for Cindy -- she is not helping this situation AT ALL.

Last night it was reported that she hasn't asked Casey about Caylee since she has been home.

It's ridiculous "enabling" behavior like this -- that has caused this situation to begin with.

Don't thank me yet, LOL...not 100% sure...if someone gets a different link, please post.

Right now I have 'test' screen (rainbow) and it states at top of page

I have beeping and zip screen on a hold?

Last Edited: Thursday, 28 Aug 2008, 3:06 PM EDT
Created: Wednesday, 21 May 2008, 3:55 PM EDT

This is yesterday's link to the PC.

I am thinking JB must not have much of a practice if he has time to babysit his clients. IMOO

Who ever heard of a client spending hours with their attorney!!?? A person usually has an appt at a certain time...the attorney covers whatever you are there to cover and you are out the door. Is he charging her for all of those hours? I don't get why some people are treating Casey like a little princess :furious: If the media is bothering her throw her butt in jail where she can't see or hear them :furious: He must have other clients who come in for appts. What does Casey do...lay on the couch reading a book or watching TV eating bon bons all day so the poor little thing doesn't feel trapped at home? :furious:

new poster, I've been following this case for a while now and am so glad I found this site, this is the only site that really has up to the minute news on it. anyways....

has Cindy explained (or anyone) updated on the discrepency of the last time she saw Caylee (she said June 9th) but there are photos of Caylee from June 15th when Cindy took Caylee to visit her parents? Just wondering if she ever said she was mistaken on the dates or if there's something more to that.

Yes she did, at the bond hearing. Casey was correct when she said 31 days. It seems everyone else got their dates mixed up.

Welcome...I'm a newbie too and so glad I joined....so many intelligent people here.

Re the June 9th date, I'd also like to know how it was that TL seemed to get the day wrong re when he last saw Caylee (different to what Clint says). There are still so many odd things in this case...IMOO

Cindy explained at the bond hearing on the 22nd of June due to LE's assist with memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!