Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well poor poor Casey. And WTH are her and Baez doing all damn day while she takes a "break"??!! Havin coffee and donuts, smokin cigarettes and talkin about good times to come?? This pisses me off beyond belief!! :furious:

I am thinking JB must not have much of a practice if he has time to babysit his clients. IMOO

Mom of five --- Hes gotten past the "are you going to sit there all night" and all that - and just asks and walks away to find something to occupy him ---- HA!

the first meltdown of the day will be this SERVER

preparing to not be able to post for a few hours grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hear RobotDog... I finally just logged off yesterday after so many attempts at getting in and posting.. Crossing my fingers and toes today that we all can stay online!

Who are the two guys in blue polos walking away from Anthonys?

Weren't there threads yesterday that were titled the stains were DNA proved to be decomp fluid from Casey and her hair was shed post-mortem? Now I see today that LE says they are still looking for a missing child.

Was this false information?

little miss...unfortunately we all do not agree re the grandparents and their level of involvement here, but that's the way it is.

I for one, used to feel sorry for the grandparents, like you, but sadly I can't anymore. I think they are playing us for fools and insulting our intelligence, and showing little regard for their granddaughter Caylee. Many of us are angry that they have wasted precious resources that could have been used trying to locate so many other children still missing....they have sent us on more than 1 wild goose chase...babysitter, kidnappers, pizza, dug backyard, watching kidnappers, friends took her etc etc. Please don't take it personally. We are all bound to disagree on many things...that's life. IMOO

I originally felt bad for the GP also, but here is my problem now. Both GP's are educated individuals. One is a retired sheriff and the other a nurse. They both are disciplined in the sciences. Between the 2 of them they must have taken courses in psychology, anatomy, law, criminalistics, accident investigation, phsiology, etc. And yet the 2 of them can not come to conclusion that is reasonable after what the preliminary scientific facts disclosed? This only leads me to believe that perhaps Caseys mental illness may be hereditary. I no longer feel bad for any of them - my only concern now is for the baby.

Weren't there threads yesterday that were titled the stains were DNA proved to be decomp fluid from Casey and her hair was shed post-mortem? Now I see today that LE says they are still looking for a missing child.

Technically Caylee is missing. At times like this you gotta read between the lines.

Can't remember who put the link for the pink balloon avatar.. but thank you!

i noticed on this link http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html its talks about the presser for 8/29/08 only they have it as thurs. we were told the presser was about t he immunity deal. thats what Padilla's new video was about. perhaps they had the wrong date since yesterday was thurs, 8/28/08

I hear RobotDog... I finally just logged off yesterday after so many attempts at getting in and posting.. Crossing my fingers and toes today that we all can stay online!

Already happened to me a few minutes ago. Internet explorer went off the page..........................................................WOW

I hear ya! I just got back in. Seems like the website is starting to have issues again.

This is what they keep saying and what Cindy is holding onto. (she even noted that when went to the house - yesterday, IIRC, they didn't indicate Caylee is dead.)

What?? Cindy says no threats?? Tony P. said last night that there are a lot of threats....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member