Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the local reporters on NG last night said the 6 hour a day visits is not just for working on her defense, but to get her out of the house. She said the stress levels in the house are unbelievable.

This is for casey: :boohoo:

Yes I am being sarcastic

I think that no matter how Cindy acts or behaves, there are those who are going to be critical... people love finding fault with someone else's behavior. It is easy to say what we would all do in this situation, but not so easy when you fall into it.
I've tried to imagine what I would be going through if I were in their shoes. I think I would be on a roller coaster of emotions... everything from fear to anger to frustration to downright denial and refusal to accept the facts.
Still... Cindy should have kept her emotions in check from the beginning. If she had not become snippy with Geraldo, Greta, Nancy etc. at the start... people might not be so critical of her now. She ruined herself in everyone's eyes and now most are not going to give her a free pass. I feel terrible for what they are going through. I feel terrible that Casey has changed all their lives and they will probably never see Caylee again. I feel terrible that this little precious baby had to pay the ultimate price for her mother's selfish ego and her overwhelming desire to party. But it still does not prevent my anger and disbelief at this constant blaming the media, and the public in general for what HER daughter is putting them through. I pray that she can eventually accept reality... and that she will direct some of that anger towards the one person who is really to blame for this child's demise. Otherwise it will destroy her life and her sanity. She is to be pitied. I do have pity for her... but it's time she comes down off that high horse and looks the truth in the eyes. The truth that is in Casey's eyes.
I can't help comparing Cindy to Beth Holloway-Twitty. Beth had some moments of breaking down, but she remained steadfast in her determination. She has shown true class and dignity throughout this whole time. Cindy cannot hold a candle to Beth, IMO.
God Bless Caylee!

OT...McCain VP pick is Sarah Palin.

According to Fox News tv channel...

the garbage went out at day-break, think it was one of the bounty hunter guys... wasn't George or Cindy, too heavy for Lee (and Lee's car wasn't there)

Cindy Anthony said she now has a new theory.

"I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17332601/detail.html

respectfully snipped - bold is mine

IMOO

I'm thinking Cindy said "it smelled rotten" instead of "I felt rotten". That just doesn't make sense to me? LOL

And on Caylee it should be. Yet people still like to criticise the grandparents, or what people are wearing. :eek:

little miss...unfortunately we all do not agree re the grandparents and their level of involvement here, but that's the way it is.

I for one, used to feel sorry for the grandparents, like you, but sadly I can't anymore. I think they are playing us for fools and insulting our intelligence, and showing little regard for their granddaughter Caylee. Many of us are angry that they have wasted precious resources that could have been used trying to locate so many other children still missing....they have sent us on more than 1 wild goose chase...babysitter, kidnappers, pizza, dug backyard, watching kidnappers, friends took her etc etc. Please don't take it personally. We are all bound to disagree on many things...that's life. IMOO

two minutes to presser and no link.....

Strange not one media website is reporting this PC, except a 'blurb" from wesh from a blog snip!

:blowkiss:Running off to do some errands. Have a great morning. See you all later this afternoon.

Cindy
“When they picked up from Amscot on the thirtieth of June there was no odor
Where is this 13th date coming from? Cindy said they picked vehicle up on 15th what is this 13th comment. Did someone else error in this print?

One of the local reporters on NG last night said the 6 hour a day visits is not just for working on her defense, but to get her out of the house. She said the stress levels in the house are unbelievable.

Well poor poor Casey. And WTH are her and Baez doing all damn day while she takes a "break"??!! Havin coffee and donuts, smokin cigarettes and talkin about good times to come?? This pisses me off beyond belief!! :furious:

No. I know during the Trenton case he posted on a lot of boards. It is hard to tell where the info about the purse was posted. Sorry.

I feel like an idiot. I'm realizing these are pictures of the local searchers working on their own. One of the areas they searched was by the ymca. That girl found one of the items.
She didn't necessarily recover CASEY'S purse. Just A purse.
There I go posting before thinking, lol.
That's for TRYING to help though.

South Carolina? I've always heard of Greenville called G-Vegas. And Spartanburg as Sparkle City. Columbia as Cola. Hmmm that's all I can think of now.

I learned that from being a nosy mom monitoring DD's myspace. It's good to speak the language. lol

it was left at amscot 27th, towed the 30th

edit to add: though she says it didn't smell on 30th when towed from Amscot, the wrecker driver said he had a cold and couldn't smell a thing. per recently released police interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock